All Comments on 'It's About Time'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

I love all your work!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Baloney, this is erotic!

What a wonderful love story and that is erotic. I guess it shows I’m not 20 something anymore as I feel the love and passion of these two people from your dialogue and to me that’s erotic in it’s self.

I don’t think I’ve read any of your other stories but I will have to go back and read them. I must say for a guy (sorry about the stereotyping) you write a wonderful romantic story.

Damn you do write so very well.

Looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

You are one of a select band of authors that can put emotions into words.This is a story of what could have been,and of what may yet be.

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
ho ho ha ha

for love of a brohter and brenda and Ian are still my fav.... my this achingly good... really... not butterring u up.... i requested u before to write another story on teenage love and that love lasts.... pls, do that...

and, to assure, loved it!!!!!!

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
ho ho ha ha

for love of a brohter and brenda and Ian are still my fav.... but this is also achingly good... really... not butterring u up.... i requested u before to write another story on teenage love and that love lasts.... pls, do that...

and, to assure, loved it!!!!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Wrong Category

I'd put this story in the Romance category. Non-erotic does not fit it. Very nice story, BTW.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
nice fantasy

The young make many mistakes.. their past was one of them. It's a shame that her second marriage didn't work out (surely from her experience, she'd find someone better?) and it's a pity that Amy died.. and that he didn't find someone else. I guess their relationship could go well, but they can't just assume that it'd be just like when they were teenagers, because what they want may not be there any more, expecting too much.. and people change.. in reality, feelings get jaded. Still if it was a true story I'd wish all the best to them

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
If you read between the lines Erin was a "wild child". I'm sure that a 19 / 20 year old would NOT be "dating" a 15 year old without "benefits".

This is especially so when you look back at her lovers character over time. He was not really a good guy.

Where were her parents? What were they thinking? This was far enough back in time that parents actually had some idea of how to raise a daughter.

If I close my eyes and stop thinking about what was NOT said about her behavior at that time, I can see this as a bit romantic. But I have to wonder about her and how she has change over the past 30 years.

I hope they have a fairly long courtship.

StoryTeller2002StoryTeller2002over 11 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful I just loved loved loved loved it!! :) the Amy part almost made me cry when it said she died. I like stories that don't have sex in them :)

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Impressive

Short, sweet, and filled with tenderness.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love at times is strange and wonderful

On a personal level I can relate to this story from a relationship of 55 years ago.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic story

you have a wonderful touch. the characters are sweet, nuanced and believable. please post some new stories.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Good story

I really think this love story belongs in the Romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really shitty storyline

It reminded me of a high school girl who was in my class. She didn't let anyone in our class date her. She was dating a guy 4 years older than her all through high school. She wouldn't give any of us the time of day. Just as she was graduating and going to a distant university, her boyfriend broke up with her. I saw around our town once or twice a year when she visited her parents for the next 4 years but she still wouldn't let any of her classmates date her. I guess she thought that she was to good for us. She would been seen walking with her different boyfriends whom she brought home to introduce them to her parents. She had a doctor for a boyfriend once but he dropped her pretty fast since he discovered that she was really a gold digger! She took so long looking for the right husband that none of her former classmates were single. She finally married a loser and moved away. She always thought that her shit didn't stink!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
BRILLIANT STORY!

Firstly I can't stand to the point of hating Negative Nazis also no guts No Glory

Annony Mouse commenter's remarks! Now!!! I loved this Fantastic story! It is lacking an EPILOG or part 2 Anyway! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a Waste!

If only she had waited! I can understand Erin being infatuated with a mechanic,4 years older when she was only 15. BUT,she really must have had no romantic feelings for Troy to just ignore their close relationship since childhood.

SHE fucked things up! I'm surprised that her parents,along with Troy's didn't put lots of pressure on her to wait and see before getting married.

It's a happy ending but they will both always have,"What could have been." in the back of their minds. I suppose her daughters and his Sarah will be enough to midigate that pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What bullshit!

Erin says that as soon as she married Jake, she started to think that she had made a mistake and she should have married Troy. This would imply that she never loved Jake so why did she marry him? Now 30 years later she now tells Troy that she loves him even though she has only seen him a few times during those 30 years. That’s bullshit. She also married Harry who she obviously didn’t love either. If she had such strong feeling for Troy all of her life why didn’t she act in them during high school? The entire storyline is bogus!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love This Story

I love a romance story with a happy ending and this has a great ending. Even if it was a long coming. Thanks, Tony

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Wow, I just love a romance story with a happy ending and this has a wonderful ending. Even if it take 30 years to get there. Well written with great characters. Gets my 5-star vote.

Omart57Omart5711 months ago

A very realistic Love story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

somehow I feel he is really getting damaged goods. Ewwww.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWife8 months ago

Troy could have done much better.

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Reminds me of the bump road that is well worth traveling when you find the one love more than anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous