Intercourse Buffet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Just in, riots have broken out across the city as City Police and the National Guard try to contain the violence. Reports are coming in about attackers biting and eating the flesh of their victims while performing sexual acts to themselves and to their victims. The Mayor has made a statement that all residents are to stay in their homes and do not come out till it is all clear. So stay tuned with us on any late breaking events..."

Whoa this is much bigger then I thought. I have better get going now. I grabbed my duffle and headed out the door. I got to the SUV when I heard a noise from across the street from Ashley. I could barely see in the dark, from her looks of it she seems to be naked squatting over something. I put my gear in the SUV and grabbed my flashlight and sidearm. I walked half way across the street and then shined the light on her. She was like Elizabeth naked coved in blood but she was riding her lover Charley while eating him. I can see he was dead for sure. She had noticed the light and got up off of his corpse. I couldn't help but stare at sexy naked body. I knew I had to put her down if she got to close. She took a few steps towards me then started to run. Before she got within 5 feet of me I had squeezed of a couple rounds in her head dropping her like a ton of bricks. I then started to hear more moaning in the neighborhood. This was my cue to leave. I jumped into the SUV and locked the door behind me. I then started the SUV up and went to reach for the seat belt and Bam, Charlie, Ashley's what seen dead lover, was standing at my door half naked and started to bang on the window as well as moaning. I could see dozens of ether naked or half naked men and women walking towards my location. I was in shock first my fiancée and then our lover I had shot dead in one night. This was the worst nightmare I could ever possibly have.

I buckled up and backed out of my driveway fast hitting a couple of the neighbors walking after me. Charley tried to climb on the hood but was to slow to keep up. While on my way to the station I could see hundreds of these half naked and fully naked people on the streets ether walking or feeding or feeding and mating. I realize that these people were now sex driven, flesh-eating zombies. They are doing what is primal for survival, to eat and multiply. From seeing Charley was eaten then he became one of them, that means it has to be some sort of viral outbreak, I was thinking to myself. Then it dawned on me that I myself could be infected from the bites and could turn into one of those things. I better hurry to the station and then to the Lab.

I finally reached the station to find it a mess. Blood and dead corpses with bullet wounds to the heads told me the news on how to stop these things got out fast. There were several officers among the dead. There look to be huge holes in the wall as if something went through them. The main locker room doors were locked from what it looks like to be a make shift barricade. Then I remember the Special Division Unit has a locker room and my gear was transferred there. So I made my way upstairs when I heard a huge explosion close by, like a RPG blast. I walked down the hallway when something hit me in the back of the head that shoved me forward into the floor. I tried to get up but soon succumbed to the darkness of unconsciousness.

Little while had passed as I started to come to, I could not help but notice Jennifer the rookie from Detroit was naked and covered in blood impaling her young body on my hard shaft. She was moaning away. Rocking her hips back and forth while moaning she would lick her sharp teeth and blood soaked lips in ecstasy. God if she was not a Zombie I would love to let her do this to me all night long. Still dizzy from the blow and the bites from Elizabeth I couldn't get up. Thinking of bites, I looked over my body and no new wounds. Jenn soon moan louder and shudder clamping my shaft tight pumping it as she was having her first orgasm. Her body trembled form the surges going through her body. I felt her come over my shaft further coating it with her love juices. She had my arms pinned so I couldn't move. After her orgasm subsided she started back up rocking her hips and sliding her wet moist lips up and down my rock hard shaft. Pain or no pain she felt to good and I started to tense up and about to come. She must have sensed it somehow because she sped up her thrusting motion and harder. I started to moan with pleasure from her and I was started to cum deep inside her. She felt the splash of my seed filling her womb. She lowered her head to my neck and started to lick the wound Elizabeth had taken a bite from. It hurt but the pleasure of cumming in her was far more intense then the pain and I was now pumping more seed into her deeply. Then reality hit me when she bit down hard biting me, and ripping another chunk out of me, and she sat up to eat what she ripped from me. This gave me the chance to shove her off me and grab my rifle on the floor. I quickly flipped the safety off on my LR 300 and fired a round through her head dropping her at my feet.

I managed to get to the locker room and get my gear and some more ammo as well as found my new badge that was issued to me. I put it into my pocket. I took a quick look around and noticed on the wall was a rack of empty slots but one and it held a FN P90 sub machinegun with my name on it. Beneath the rack was a box of full clips about ten, fifty round magazines I grabbed the weapon and ammo and dragged the gear to the parked SUV where I left it. I got everything inside in time when I started to see more of the zombies coming all over towards the station. I started the SUV up and headed towards the Lab where Elizabeth worked. I started to see the sun rise ahead. I could see zombies everywhere along the way. I had seen a teen couple with the guy being the zombie plowing away at his dead girlfriend in a car. As I kept driving I noticed ahead what looked like a lone SWAT team member walking and shooting at Zombies. I sped up hitting a few as I pulled up next the Officer.

"Jump in quick, " I shouted to the officer. The officer heard me and made a dash to the back seat door. I provided cover fire so the officer could get in. The moment I heard the door shut I took off hitting three ahead of us.

"Thank you sir, " came for the officer who turned out to be a woman and from the voice it had sounded like Lisa Hunter form Charlie Squad.

"Lisa Hunter is that you?" I asked hoping it was. "Are you injured, bitten scratched by any of those zombies out there.

She was hesitant at first to talk about the hellish nightmare that was going on all around. "I was raped by a couple of them, Sir. They held me down while one put his shaft in me and the other shoved his shaft in my mouth. The scary part was I enjoyed it till the one came in me then he took a bite from my chest then the other one came in my mouth then he to spun around to finish me off with his buddy and I was able to kick free from them and get my weapon. After dropping a clip in them I realized I had to shoot them in the head to stop them. The rest the Squad didn't make it.

I looked in the mirror at her while I drove and seen a bite wound to her neck.

"Lisa, how did you get the bite on your neck? I asked hoping she was not hiding anything else from me.

"Sanchez, Sir! He turned in to one of those things after or first encounter with the zombies as you call them. He slammed my head into a car door knocking me out and then he took me on the ground next to our cruiser. I love him dearly and didn't know what to think. He was groping my chest and sliding his hard rigid shaft in and out of me. If felt so good that I needed him to fill me. He licked the bite wounds I got earlier and he too taken bite at me there but did not tore any flesh so I came several times. He finally came and I sat up and I seen that look and he leaned forward and took another bite on my neck sucking and licking the wound for my blood. I came once more right them and when the pain kicked in I snapped his neck. Then shot him to be sure he was dead. I can't believe I am telling you this sir!" She had confessed her nightmare sins.

While I got closer to the lab I confessed to her about my wounds and about Elizabeth, Ashley and Jennifer. I also told her to call me Pat instead of sir. She climbed upfront with me. She seen I was bleeding some and took a bandage from the first aid pouch she had. As she tended to my wounds while I was driving, I couldn't help feel sorry for her hell she has gone through tonight as well. I know one thing I was glad to be with her then. We soon arrive at the entrance of the pharmaceutical medical research laboratory facility. Before we got out of the SUV, Lisa grabbed my arm hard.

"Sir, I mean Pat please promise me if I turn into one of them you will end it fast for me. I mean I don't want to end up a sex driven flesh-eating zombie like Sanchez or the others.

"Lisa, were going to find out what is going on and if there is a cure I wont have to kill you. But you can rest assure I will do it if I have too and I hope you do the same for me when the times comes." I was not to thrilled saying that, however the thought of doing her was crossing my mind more often then I like her to know. Oh god I hope this is not the start of turning getting a hard on over every sexy woman that crosses your path.

I gave her the FN P90 and the ammo for it and I took my new Custom LR 300 with enough ammo to last a short while. I looked to her for a second to make sure she was ready when she leaned over to me had kissed me deeply. Her soft lips pressed against mine were incredible. She slowly slipped her tongue between my teeth and soon her tongue was enraptured with my tongue as a sweet soft embrace. Then she pulled away form me and opened her door.

"That is for luck and something we can look forward too once we make it I hope," she said with a cheery smile and a gorgeous wink.

I soon followed after her towards the main building's lobby ahead. We entered the facility lobby and looked around for a map of the building. Once we figured out where we were. We then proceeded past the lobby doors and headed down the hall to Lab Research 1. This is too easy I kept thinking, but I had my weapon at the read as well as Lisa. The Lab was just ahead of us and I opted to go in first and she follow up on the rear. I enter the Lab fast just incase I have to fight my way to get back out. No sign of life or movement. I did notice the pools of blood on the floor as if the Zombies were here and they took the bodies with them or the food became zombies and walked away on there own. Anyway you think of it, the thought is not that good. I started to look around and notice a security camera activate looking at us. Lisa soon enters the room behind me. But it was to late for me to react. The Door sealed and locked behind her. The Intercom cuts on.

"Welcome Mr. Meyers and Miss Hunter, so glad of you both to drop in and take part in out research! I'm sure you are aware that both of you are infected by a virus that we have created. Lucky for you both there is a cure but we need to see how the transformation accrues before we can administer the antivirus. You have no choice in to wait where you are cause there is no way out unless we let you out. Your weapons are useless in trying to help you escape. So do sit down and relax. We start our recording now. Enjoy your company and soon you will both be saved and freed. " The unfamiliar voice instructed us.

"Great we are going to just sit here and wait to be a freaking Zombie. Lisa for all it's worth I am sorry about having you come with me and end up trapped together and perhaps die together. I for one don't trust them here; "I spoke to try to comfort myself as well as Lisa in this dark moment of time.

"Pat, I know but I think we should make the most of this. I don't know how much longer I can hold back this feeling I want to make out with you here and now." Lisa spoke but for me I didn't here a word.

I turned towards her and she walked to me I dropped my rifle as well as gun belt. Lisa also did the same. I couldn't stop my body now. I reached for her face and pulled her close then to my lips. Our tongues soon were entwined in deep embrace. My hands were under her shirt and under her bra. Her hands were unbuttoning my shirt and she was running her hands through my chest. Her kiss was so sensual and pure I simply loved it and wanted nothing more. She then became aggressive, and thrown me down onto the floor. Then climbed on top and with her fingernails shredded my shirt open then undid my pants. I was down to my boxers with my pants at my ankles. She slipped out of her pants and panties and she was nicely trimmed. She soon forcibly impaled her soft mound of flesh upon my rigid hard shaft. With the build up of pleasure we both took, at the same time we let out a moan. From that point she was in control riding me harder and faster. My body couldn't take much more and I was soon filling her womb with my seed and knew she would soon kill me and eat me like the other zombies have tried tonight. She kept riding me till she came and pumped me dry. I started to go limp inside her then she leaned over to me and collapsed.

I too was light headed and started to pass out. Shortly after she collapsed, a group of scientist in bio suits dragged her away but first injected her with something. They then came back and injected me with the same stuff.

I'm starting to black out. Here I am, one of the city's elite members of SWAT lying in a corner of an abandon lab in a pool of my own blood. Just watching the time passes by as I lay here. I closed my eyes and started to hear a beeping noise of an alarm in the distance.

I sat up screaming and seen the alarm going off telling me to get up and get ready for work. After all today is Halloween and my Birthday. I looked outside and seen Elizabeth running inside late from work and I could see Ashley in the same Red Devil outfit in my dream. Was my dream real? As my thoughts drifted to sounds I had heard in my vivid dreams I just had. Are my nightmares coming true?

To be continued...

12