All Comments on 'Intercourse Buffet'

by LittleWhiteWolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GiraffemanGiraffemanover 18 years ago
loved the story

Great concept - sex starved zombies. Could almost make a film of it. Loved it.

Just one thing December 31st is New Years Eve. Halloween is October 31st.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Zombies scewed the Neighbors

At first I seen the typo of the date but realized you might have done this on purpose to show it to be more a dream than reality with a twist in the end of the nightmare ahead. I love the concept that the zombies resorted to the basic of human needs, sex and hunger for food. I find your descriptions to be very detailed and interesting. So far it is one of my favorites in horror in here. Keep up the good work! This is one to keep an eye out for sequels too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story, but....

It was a nice tale, but I just couldn't get past the typos, bad grammar, and non-existent punctuation. You really need to have someone proofread your material before submitting.

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 18 years ago
I enjoyed your write

to write; a passion filled mind released in literature and I enjoyed your tail, I meant tale <grin> Continue to write and spill your thoughts in weaved stories in threads like the pattern of twine that makes a fabric.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh please

That was straight out of Resident Evil. Try your own storyline next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Decent plot that could use some work

I, too, found the very frequent problems with grammar and spelling difficult to get past. They derailed my train of thought too often. The movement of the story was jerky as well; characters and ideas didn't get much development, and actions didn't always seem to make sense (like the protagonist, as he's waiting to turn into a zombie and be eaten, that he's in a horny mood). The horror was certainly there, and there were one or two visual images that came home well, but on the whole the people didn't feel real enough to keep me interested and the actions were not always well chosen.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Nice plot

Your story has a nice plot, but like others have said, there are too many errors in grammar and punctuation for a comfortable read. They interfere with following the story and sometimes your spelling causes confusion.

Try to find someone who can proofread for you.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Night of the Living Dead

Somebody compared the story to "Resident Evil" but my thoughts were of "Night of the Living Dead" probably because I am older than most and haven't seen the other movie. I know most of the story was a dream so I suppose it would make sense to be disjointed and frenetic like that, but I still didn't like the way it read. As several others have mentioned, it is also badly in need of proofreading.

sacksackover 18 years ago
alas, the grammar...

mistakes were too numerous and got on my nerves after awhile. A shame, because the basic content is sound. I would suggest getting a volunteer editor to proofread your work before you submit it to Literotica. Makes a world of difference in the presentation and overall reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

I have to say I love this piece and wish you did a sequel to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Not a bad story at all. I nice twist on Zombies and sex! Loved it!

LEKarchnerLEKarchnerover 10 years ago
WOW!

All I can say is WOW! This story blew me away! More please - keep the story alive and growing.

LEKarchner

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous