All Comments on 'Ink for Christmas'

by Txdelicatablegrl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
very nice story,

and well written. the only problem, you made me wish i could see the finished tatoo and how it all looks together. keep up the good work.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Crappy Fantasy

Normal husband/wife experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep it wonderfully real

As a man who knows the pain of losing a wife ("luckily" suddenly) I really appreciated a smart, sensitive handling of the (hopefully) aftermath of a serious illness. Kudos to you and keep up the good work.

DoclubeDoclubeover 18 years ago
Very Nice

My Wife and I, Been married for 24yrs and been through alot of good and bad, but like your story we allways stick by one another.

Well Done

Doc

sacksackover 18 years ago
that certainly was original...

I admire your creativity here. Good luck in the contest!

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Normal husband/wife experience?

This was anything but normal. I read a story of a loving couple who not only coped with adversary, but triumphed over it. I don't know what he was reading. Thank you for the time and effort you took in writing this story.

hecate_portalhecate_portalover 18 years ago
Good story

A beautiful story of love and perseverance. My mother recently finished her first round of treatments, so the story had something of a special meaning for me. However, during the story, you suddenly shift narration and it's a bit confusing. Also, a tattoo that large would take several visits, wouldn't it? I could be mistaken, but that was my first thought. Overall, a good story and I enjoyed it. Good luck and happy holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good - but

it ended a bit too suddenly.

Lukas

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
A True Romance

Thanks for sharing that with us, TX, and good luck in the contest.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful job, and

an amazing idea for a story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

I liked the story but I would have expected a wee bit more surprise and resistance to getting the tat, beautiful though it sounds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous