All Comments on 'In the Light of the Christmas Tree'

by TE999

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But......

A little square. Could have been much more erotic, such as if she had accidently gotten pregnant before they were married, because she was not on the Pill or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What?!

"accidentally gotten pregnant"? How would that be more erotic you freak? Good story by the way.

j3zzaj3zzaover 17 years ago
Another winner

Another great story, TE. A nice quick, erotic read.

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
Hot story

Loved the geek-turned-muscular and the scrawny-girl-turned voluptuous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

Good story over all. But pay attention to what you say. in the beg if she has green eyes, make sure she has green eyes all the way through. good story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
story was told good but

The story was told beautifull, you can feel the emotion, but the second part had couple of endings and i cuot "It had been a good year for their company" followed by "True to their parents' words, their relationship did" -'this part was in wrong place' these are good ending if you change it. I'm only sugesting cause i'm also a writer and i know i would apriciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Issues with your premise

This story seems very formulaic and parts were redundant. While technically incest, relations between first cousins is not necessarily illegal. Over half the states in the US permit marriage between first cousins. Such marraiges are legal in Canada and most (if not all of Europe).

Because I was aware of the lack of prohibitions on thier laison the story had less tension in my reading. The lovers had very little to fear, save what was in their own minds.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 17 years ago
Hot steamy story

Good story with potential to be even better. The characters are well developed for such a short story, but there's little conflict or tension, especially for an incest story, and possibly one ending too many.

Best of luck in the contest.

Rumple

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
good story

I don't read often in this category, but enjoyed your story. But, as some others also said, I was missing tension and conflict a bit. The two of them never seemed to hesitate, and the parents were also not really trying hard to stop them from becoming a couple... I'd have liked to read more of that...

sacksackover 17 years ago
a few little glitches but....

a fun, sexy read. Sure, a little editing couldn't hurt. Good lucK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

Hello. I really liked how this was written. Not just raw sex but with a touch of humanity in it too. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
way to rushed

she went from pissed off and miserable to being in love way to fast what happened here should have been spread out over weeks or months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dumb story

since they had different names and live so far apart why would anyone think they were related? just another dumb writer confusing the facts and the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Nice

sweet and romantic, with a nice splash of cum; Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Omg

I loved this story ! U r a great writer

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
That's was really nice.

Very touching and tender.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous