I Was Just Trying To Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought me to the point of orgasm again, and then stopped. I choked back my frustration and remained silent this time.

She pulled a tapered object, about four inches long from the bag and she presented it to me. “This, as you may know my slut, is a butt plug. I want you to wear this unless I say otherwise. Now give it a kiss.” She held it by the swivel hook at its base and fed it to my lips. I didn’t want anything up my butt, but I kissed it anyway.

“You may need to do better than that if you want it to go in nicely,” Kristina grinned. Getting her point, I opened my mouth and licked the smooth cone-shaped cylinder with my mouth. Kristina giggled as she slowly fucked my mouth with it. I felt like such a whore, sucking on this plastic object so it can slide in my ass easier.

Popping it out of my mouth, she grinned as she trailed it down my body. She laid it on my gaping slit and twisted it, lubricating it with my abundant juices. She brought it to my rosebud and teased my opening. She used the tip to tickle me. I instinctively clenched and unclenched my sphincter as the tickling drove me crazy. When the moment was right, she pushed it in, but only about an inch. She started to saw it in and out slowly.

The feeling was indescribable. I felt so dirty. It also turned me on. I grunted as she worked. It took some time, but she was making progress. Occasionally, she reached down and strummed my clit, keeping me at a near boil. I was amazed at her patience. Finally, she pushed it in. I felt my rosebud wrapping itself tightly around the thin rim. I tried to expel it, but it would not budge. It was a full and decadent feeling. She twisted the swivel hook to get a reaction out of me.

She grabbed a few more items from that blasted bag. One item was what must have been a foot long double dildo, which she placed on my stomach. The second was a chain, which connected two little rubber nooses. Lying on top of me with her delicious body, she began to suck on my left nipple. She spent some time bathing it, then nibbling, then finally biting and pulling. I squirmed from the pain and the intense heat it created between my legs. She captured the throbbing nub between two fingernails and slid on little noose. Pulling it down the long nipple, she squeezed a tiny rubber bulb on the base of the noose, inflating the noose with air and squeezing the nipple with tremendous pressure.

My chest was on fire as she repeated this long process on the other nipple. I was grunting again, trying to jerk my hips into her hard, and flat stomach in an attempt to cum. But no luck. She inflated the second little noose and sat up. Both of my poor nipples were squeezed upward from the base, trapping more blood as it flowed into the nub and causing it to grow ¾ inch long. When she scraped her fingernail over it’s length, it’s hypersensitive surface exploded with sensations. I let out a guttural moan.

“You are working out so nicely. Let’s see how many more orgasms you can give me tonight.”

With that, she picked up the dildo. “Open up,” she said. Once open, she shoved the dildo into my mouth.

“The surface is rubber, so if you bite too hard, you might tear the surface. And if you damage my toy, you will be punished severely. I expect you to keep this in your mouth for as long as I wish.”

I did not understand. I could hold this in my mouth like this for as long as she wished.

However, I realized my dilemma as she climbed up my body, turned toward my feet and quickly mounted the dildo. She started to ride the monster, and I used my lips and teeth to hold it steady. She got into a slow rhythm, slowly fucking my face. Her juices were dripping on my mouth and chin, some of it seeping into my mouth. I felt a yank on my nipples as I realized that she must have grabbed hold of the connecting chain.

Literally, for an hour and a half, she fucked my face. She would lean forward and toy with my clit to keep me at peak excitement. She worked herself to an earth shattering orgasm, then another. She used my body to stoke her fire. As her pace would quicken, I had to allow the dildo to slide a bit in and out of my throat so I would not tear my teeth into its surface. She was more worried about her fucking dildo then she was of me. If I was her toy, it felt like she was breaking me.

With sweat dripping off both of our bodies, and my face covered in her fuck juice, she climbed off me and padded off to use the bathroom.

Returning with her camera, she snapped off a few pictures of me in this condition. She said,” I have treat for you. You brought me ten orgasms, so I will present you an opportunity to cum. First, I will release you and allow you to pee, drink and wash up.”

I was slowly released from my strict bondage. She massaged the feeling back into limbs as she released them. It was such a caring and sensual act that it left me confused. With my hands free, she left me to the bathroom by myself as she got us some water.

Looking at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, I stared at yet another woman I barely recognized. I looked defeated, like I had lost my free will and was nothing but a slutty slave. And I was. I needed to cum so bad that I would do anything this depraved girl would ask. I was ashamed and looked away.

I washed up, tinkled and returned to the bedroom. Kristina handed me a large glass of water and I gulped it down without question. She set-up the TV in the armoire with a black box that had small wires sticking up out of it. She then set two large books on either side of the pole I had been strapped to earlier. I watched as she adjusted the height of the pole until it was less than two feet high. She plopped a menacing looking dildo on the top and used duct tape to secure it in place.

“Your next…don’t worry my pet, you will get to cum now!” she said with a schoolgirl squeal. She quickly re-attached my wrists and elbows behind me. It was amazing how much easier my elbows came together his time. She directed me to step up on the books. She adjusted the pole, sliding the thick, deliciously feeling dildo into my hole. I could feel it bump against my butt plug.

The books were quickly removed, causing the impaling mass to press painfully into my cervix. I immediately popped up onto my toes, relieving the tension.

She playfully flicked the chain, which still swung from my throbbing nipples.

“I have some homework to knock out…it should only take an hour or two. I don’t want you to get lonely though, so I have a surprise show for you to watch.” She turned on the TV and flicked a switch on the black box. It took me a few seconds to recognize my room, with Kristina sitting regally in a chair as I entered the room, naked, on all fours. Oh My GOD! She filmed this whole night. I wanted to die.

I looked around the room searching for the cameras. “Don’t worry yourself with those, my pet, the equipment is a new, wireless advanced technology with micro-optic cameras and motion sensing switches. I have set up the whole house to a network I have set up outside of the house. The main controls are also wireless and are coded.”

“Now, I want you to have fun and enjoy the orgasms you have earned. I was lenient on you, this being our first night and all. Be aware that I will make it much harder to earn them in the future. I’ll see you later, pet!” She grinned as she picked up a small remote. The dildo started buzzing inside of my sex, causing a sensation so overwhelming that I set my heels down.

“OUCH,” I grunted as I shot back up on my toes. The dildo not only vibrated, but it pulsed as well. Although not touching my clit, the severe vibrations of my sex caused my nerve endings to fire lustful sensations to my brain at a maddening pace.

As I began climbing to a much-needed orgasm, I stared at my image on the screen. It was almost surreal. We both looked sexy as hell. It turned me on and launched me into a massive orgasm. My thrashing caused the nipple chain to swing, pulling on my nipples. My sphincter squeezed hard around the plug. The orgasm was so tremendously earth shattering that I could not even catch my breath. I thought that I my clit would literally explode. Each time I dipped my toes, the dildo would crunch my cervix, shooting unwanted sensations encroaching upon my blissful moment. My orgasm lasted for minutes, exhausting me.

As I finally came down, I worked to catch my breath and to stay up on toes on my now straining legs. The image on the TV drove me right back up the ramp again. In just a few minutes, I was rocketing towards another cum. This one may have been bigger than the first. I spasmed violently against the vibrating captor plugged inside of me. My eyes rolled and I felt faint.

As I came down, I again struggled to calm my self and gather my wits. Sweat was dripping down my forehead. Looking down, I could see my whole body gleam with perspiration. I looked like one of my nastiest fantasies. As I looked back up at the screen, I realized that I was going to cum yet again, and real soon. The clock on the wall indicated that only 15 minutes had passed.

The next orgasm hit me more slowly, but with more intensity. My nerve endings were raw from hypersensitivity. I was moaning and grunting from the climb, my throat now becoming rough and sore. I screamed out as hit the peak. My body trembled. I was sure I would collapse. My head was throbbing. Each orgasm, though unique in and of themselves, was more mind blowing than the last.

Even before I could recover, I started launching toward yet another. It was at this time that I realized that yet another layer was peeled away. I was cum slut, a lezisluttoy, the living manifestation of my darkest fantasies. I felt more alive than at any time in my life. I was feeling this ecstasy so intensely. The humiliation on the screen, the dominance of my little girl Kristina, the tight bondage, was fueling the feelings. I knew that, before this evening even ended, I had to have more.

Then the next orgasm hit me. And on it went.