All Comments on 'I Was Just Trying To Help'

by SpeechMaster

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
StryWrter7StryWrter7almost 20 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well, seems that the young vixen has corrupted her step-mom into a wild sexy game of BDSM. I liked your story a lot, and now need to check out your other stories and see how they are!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Okay, here's the thing....

While this is clearly a story about power, it is also non-consensual. No consent has been given that has not been given under duress. That makes this a Nonconsent/reluctance story, not a BDSM story.

However, it's a pretty good one, even if I've read it all before.

SN

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Um...

Can I also say, there are heaps of stories like that, and it doesn't affect the fact that this is a good story, and well written? You know, on like, second reading lol.

Thanks

:-)

SN

*gets off his high horse*

*chuckles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice!

really enjoyed it, can we expect more???

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You changed the age of the step-daughter?

I see, so you are an advocate of pedophilia then?

I did you a favour and didn't vote

I'm surprised other's aren't less kind

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more

write more. bring a girl friend into tne story.

take her out to eat, the park, the beach and show her off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more

exellent, what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
changed age?

So. While I have no desire to discuss the morality of having sex with a 17 year old (as compared with the morality of having sex with an 18 year ald, which is legal), I think that in this case you forced yourself into it. The problem is, the main threat used to blackmail the stepmother is that she will be exposed for having "corrupted a minor." But if the daughter is 18, as you state, then this is a completely ridiculous and hollow threat. You should consider revising the story in a way that lets the girl be 18 (and therefore not a minor) without having it break the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
peadophilia?

If anyone thinks that 16/17year old sex is peadophilic they're mad. 16 is the ago of consent on the UK and in a lot of states in america (ranges from 18 all the way down to 12 though).

In canada it is a complex system, but 14 is allowed if it isn't with the false promise of marriage.

Besides, in a lot of countries lesbians have no age of consent, like on scotland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Who cares?

Who are all you people to tell this author what they can or can't write? Honestly, if the nice people at literotica felt that the age thing wasn't an issue and that this story belonged in the BDSM section, then who are you all to judge what was written on those issues? Fact is, it was a hot story that was written in actual English, using full sentences, dialogue, characterization, and description, all things which are sometimes hard to find in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more

More more more

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 17 years ago
Albeit...

...a hot story, it is not BDSM. BDSM is safe, sane and CONSENSUAL. The stepmother has not consented to any of the bondage, restraint, dominance and forced behavior with her stepdaughter.

This story belongs in NonConsent/Reluctance.

C'mon people, know the difference between BDSM and forced sexuality!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A bad story

It was a bad story. Not very arousing. How could u let that teenage whore get away so easily? I want to see that young bitch punished- very very hard, like a perfect broken slave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot Story

This is a great story, but it is a shame that you had to change the age because it made her threat empty as another comment said. It is absurd that you can submit stories about rape just as long as it is not statutory rape. :|

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

lets hve more of this story

StryWrter7StryWrter7over 8 years ago
Nicely detailed

I enjoyed how detailed the bondage scene was. I could picture it as she slowly was tied on the bed. Very good work. I'll have to check out some other of your stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another!

Write a sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very believable, the predicament bondage and the blackmail. one female doing this to another has to be the apex of humiliation for the sub.

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 4 years ago
like it so far

I love the idea of this situation. I look forward to reading future chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous