I Call Her Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't, couldn't, wait. Reaching for the sash of her robe I pulled it open, slid my hands under the material. How warm and smooth her young flesh was, how full and soft her breasts. Her nipples were hard and ready as I rolled them in my fingers.

She gripped my shoulders and arched her chest toward me. 'Suck them, Alec. Please.'

Two minds with but a single thought. I bowed my head to worship at her twin delights, making her gasp as I sucked and teased each firm nipple with my teeth, my hands meanwhile sliding up to her shoulders and easing the robe down her arms to fall softly on the floor. She moaned softly.

'Where?' I asked. 'Your room?'

'No time, my darling. Now. Here.' She whispered.

Half falling I pulled her to the carpet and, kneeling over her, opened my belt, unzipped my pants and peeled them over my hips. A leg at a time the material was quickly stripped off, along with my jockey shorts. Tossing them to one side I leaned down and kissed her first on the lips then worked my way down, licking and nuzzling her smooth softness until I reached her clit. My fingers frantically unbuttoning my shirt. At last I was also naked.

She was moaning and gasping as my lips and fingers explored and caressed each curve and hollow, renewing my rapport with her needs. The days without her became a distant memory as my firm tongue drew circles around her swollen bud.

A hand either side of my head she pulled me up; her tongue stroked my lips then pushed inside. I slid a finger into her wet passage and she cried out. 'Now! Now! Take me now, darling.'

Her hand slipped between us, down my stomach, found my cock and positioned it at her entrance. As I pushed into her she raised her legs and locked them around my back forcing me deeper and deeper.

I fucked her slowly at first, using long deep thrusts until she cried 'Faster, Alec. Harder' and lifted her legs over my shoulder hoisting her ass high and giving me maximum penetration. Gradually I increased the speed and force until each powerful drive had me fully embedded.

We couldn't last. Suddenly she cried out digging her nails in my shoulders. I felt her wet warmth flood around my cock as she began to shake, her hips arching up to meet my hammering thrusts, our pelvises meeting, hard. I erupted, a hot surge of my semen filling her.

I lay on her for a several minutes, her arms and legs slowly loosing their grip. To take my weight from her I rolled off and onto my back. Immediately she climbed on top of me her mouth settling softly onto mine. She straddled me, pressing her warm thighs down beside my body, her hand found my cock and stroked until it was hard again and her cunt could descend and slowly swallow its throbbing length, embrace its ample girth.

Hands grasping her breasts, face ugly with passion she rode me ardently, her muscles rhythmically clenching and releasing in a glorious pulsating embrace. As she again climaxed she cried out in triumph, like a beast in a field, making me catch my breath. I could restrain myself no longer, in a paroxysm of pleasure my floodgates burst and my balls emptied their load into her.

She collapsed on my chest nestling her face against my neck and and stroking my chest and stomach. When my wilting cock slipped from her slick hole she kissed my shoulder and struggled to her feet. Her hand in mine she pulled me up. Gently she helped me dress.

CHAPTER TWELVE

Suddenly I remembered there was a cab outside waiting for me. 'Stay put. Don't go away. I'm going to organise a car. Then we'll take off somewhere and talk things over.'

'I liked the cabin, Alec. Can we go back there?'

'Don't know. I'll find out.'

It meant talking to Strafford again. Could I keep my temper? I'd have to try. Perhaps the best idea would be to ring him from the apartment.

Fortune favours the brave. He was out of his office somewhere but his secretary said there was no problem and she would organise a company car and the cabin key. Perhaps I would be willing to pick them up from reception?

An hour later I had returned to collect Amy and, after a brief stop at our friendly local stores, we were off up the road to the cabin. We didn't say much, merely content to be together.

Just past the half way mark Amy slid a forefinger into the corner of her mouth, glancing sideways to see if I was looking. Sure she had my attention she slowly pushed the finger between her lips, then pulled it out again. 'We going to stop soon?' She asked.

I could feel my cock trying to force its way out of my pants, but I played dumb. 'I hadn't intended to. Any reason why we should?'

She looked straight ahead and plucked at her lower lip. 'Well, I've got this call of nature that needs attending to.'

'I'll stop at the next service station.'

She looked at me and grinned. 'Not that sort of need. One we need privacy for.'

'And what sort might that be?'

Playfully she cuffed me around the head. 'Idiot, do I have to spell it out?'

'If I'm an idiot, then yes.'

'One where you take me.'

'Oh! You want to be fucked. Again. There's a name for women like you.'

'I'll bet it's rude.'

'No, not that one, not for you. The real one is nymphomaniac.'

'Goody, then I'll be your little nymph.'

'Well, I'm going to be your cruel evil master. I've had to wait all the time I've been away so you can wait until we reach the cabin.'

'Heartless beast.'

'Randy bitch.'

'Truce.'

'O.K. Until we arrive.'

'Agreed.'

We were desperate for each other by the time the cabin appeared.

'At last, now you can show how much you've missed your little nymph,' she said, fishing the key from my pocket and running to unlock the place.

No sloth myself I followed laden with the groceries. By the time I was through the door she had opened the windows to let in some air and was heading for the bedroom.

Grasping her hips I walked her to the bed and toppled her, laughing, onto her back. 'At last I have you in my dastardly clutches,' I smugly declared stepping between her open legs.

'Oh, please sir. Spare a poor defenceless maiden.'

'How will you reward me if I do?' I raised the bottom of her tee-shirt to reveal her bra.

'I shall praise thee to the world.'

Bending down I kissed her bare belly. 'Not enough. I will have my wicked way with you. Never has innocent maid offered such pleasure.'

'Truly then, must I accept my fate and sacrifice myself to thy importunate desires.' Easing herself up from the mattress she pushed her shirt over her head and tossed it aside then reached behind and unclipped her bra peeling it away and offered her bonny boobs to my questing hands.

'With thanks will I accept your gifts.' Enthusiastically my finger tips first teased then pinched and tugged her firm nipples before slipping down to the waistband of her jeans, peeling them open, and working the cloth over her hips.

Afterwards, when she had again emptied me, she had a moment of post-coital triste and whispered, 'There can be no other woman for you, or man for me. We are one.'

Right then I knew this to be the most important truth of all time. As she had milked my sperm so she had tapped into the wisdom of the universe.

'Yes. We're right for each other,' I said. 'It started as sex, but now it's something more.'

'Yes. I think it's what they call love,' she said.

Exhausted my cock slid from her and I climbed off the bed.

'Shower then food,' I decreed. Adding, 'From now on it's you and me. You can forget sons of a bitch like Strafford. Anyway what did you say to him?'

'Another time. You might change your mind if you realised I knew all those gutter words.'

'Provided you don't use them on me. Incidentally, why didn't you just pretend it was the wrong time of the month?'

'I was so angry I didn't think of it. Though now you mention it, I am overdue.'

'I'm told it happens when you get a change from the norm. Should be no problem provided you remembered to take the pill.'

'But I didn't. I've never been on the pill. You don't think . . .'

'Why didn't you say? I'd have used condoms.'

'I know I should have but somehow it never even occurred to me.'

'Sounds to me like a Freudian slip. Something in your subconscious told you to try for a child.'

'But why? What do I do if it's true?'

Folding her in my arms I held her close. 'We'll deal with that when, or if, we know it's true. There's something else to be decided first. I don't want considerations for a child to affect your decision.'

She lifted a tear stained face to gaze into my eyes.

'What?'

'When are we going to marry? Think it over while I make the meal.'

She went onto the veranda and sat staring at the lake.

I can't recall what I prepared, except that it didn't take long. Once it was ready I went out to her.

'You don't have to propose, Alec.'

'It was on the aircraft going away that I realised I was going to marry you, so I'm not proposing, I'm not asking. I'm telling you. We are going to get married. You can decide where, and when - though I suggest we make it soon, I would like it to be very soon - and you can decide who to invite. But marry we will.'

She looked at me, not saying anything. I could see it in her eyes, she was nervous but she was going to be my wife.

I reached down and pulled her to me. My lips found her's. 'It's going to be wonderful. Just you and me. Together, for ever.'

We may have had that meal, again I cannot remember, but sometime about mid afternoon we woke up to the real world.

'We better check whether or not you are pregnant,' I said. 'Let's go find a chemist's and pick up a testing kit.'

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

We completed the trip up the road to the local town in silence. Amy, for once, remaining very quiet and serious. Unsurprising, since it isn't often one is knowingly faced with a life altering event - and she was looking at not one, but two. Marriage, and was she, or wasn't she, expecting - if she was then how to approach the future - what to do?

I could feel the turmoil in her mind almost as if the problems were mine. Indeed, they were my problems just as much as her's, except that somehow I could stand back and quite clearly see the issues and also the decisions that would have to be made. The crucial thing at this time was to convince her that she was not alone, that I was here for her, that I would stand by her whatever the choices she made.

We didn't delay. I parked outside the first chemist we came to. Nervously she entered while I stood quietly waiting in case she needed me.

If I'd ever had any doubts about her courage they vanished as she calmly walked to the counter and asked for a test kit, paid the bill and turned and walked back to the car.

It was no time for irrelevances. I drove us back to the cabin as fast as the speed limits allowed with Amy clutching the bag containing the kit to her chest all the way.

As soon as we arrived she rushed to the bathroom. I think I was just as nervous as she was. What did I want? I knew that. I wanted a child - our child - but could I avoid imposing my wishes on her. Whatever the rights and wrongs, whatever a father's rights, in my book what she did was her choice and only her choice.

While I waited I found and opened a bottle of wine. However things progressed we would need it to either toast our happiness or drown our regrets.

Slowly, falteringly she returned, her face expressionless. She held the test strip for me to see.

'It's positive,' she said.

The relief of no longer being uncertain. I took her in my arms and held her close.

Quietly she said, 'I'm afraid, Alec.'

'Don't be, my darling. I'm here to help. We'll deal with this together.'

'But what am I to do?'

'That's up to you. It's a decision that you must make. Only you - no one has the right to influence you.' I put an arm round her shoulders and held her tight. 'Though I know what that decision will be.'

'Do you?' She said softly.

'Yes. You're going to have it.'

'What makes you think that?'

'We think we're rational, logic beings. But much of the time, especially in important and natural things we're controlled by our subconscious. What made you 'forget' to take the pill; to ignore the risks. Your instinct was to get pregnant. You wanted a baby, and you still want it.'

For a while she said nothing, just nestled hard against my chest. At last she said, 'You're right.'

'And it wasn't just you who wanted it - I did too. How else can I explain why I was so negligent and thoughtless not to check that you were protected.'

I kissed the top of her head. 'Initially I just wanted a woman to fill a few lonely hours; to deal with my need for an ocassional fuck. And I found you. But from the first it was clear you were more than just a one night stand, you stirred my feelings in ways I didn't understand. But I was stupid. I was enjoying myself too much, and anyway all I saw was the gap in our ages. I was almost afraid to explore what you meant to me in case I had to give you up. Yet clearly my subconscious knew and was doing nature's work of ensuring the continuation of the species.'

She tilted her head back and looked into my eyes. 'I suppose I didn't really think things through either. I wanted a man, an experienced man not one of those immature college kids. But I had no wish to become some older man's bit on the side, some business man's concubine. I'd turned down plenty of offers, but then, somehow, the moment I saw you, I knew you were different. Perhaps it was my subconscious playing the age old game in trying to stop you abandoning me once your project was over. So what now.'

'We sleep on things. No rushed decisions. First we'll empty this bottle, then I'm going to make love to you until you cry for mercy. Then we'll sleep. After which we can make the decisions together.'

She smiled and peppered my face with kisses. Then stopped and burst into a flood of tears. 'Yes. Yes, please.'

I felt my cock press hard against my pants as I returned her kisses, wiped away the tears with my lips and invaded her mouth with an urgent tongue. I had never kissed or held her so hard.

She moaned into my mouth. My hands slid between us and found her breasts, holding and squeezing them. Stepping back, she lifted my hands from her chest and pulled her top off over her head. Reaching behind she unhooked her bra then took my head between her hands, pulling it to her twin delights, urging me to taste her. As I took her long, sensitive nipples between my lips she moaned and said, 'Be careful with them. They're going to be needed in a few months.'

'I'll always be gentle with you - a gentleman,' I replied, knowing this was one promise I wouldn't be able to keep.

Placing a hand either side of her neck I slowly caressed her along her shoulders and down her bare arms. Turning her I trailed my lips down her spine before reaching round and again capturing her firm, luscious tits in my fingers. My erection was hard against her arse.

As I delighted in the satin feel of her boobs heavy in my palms she unbuttoned her jeans, pulled down the zip, and together with her thong slid them over her hips and let them float to the floor. Lifting one foot out of the material she kicked them away with the other.

I briefly nibbled an earlobe then pushed her toward the thick, imitation fur rug set before the stone fireplace. Slipping from my grasp she lay on the rug and gazed up at me, 'Fuck me now, darling. Make it rough. Take me hard,' she urged.

I took my time removing my clothes, studying her as she lay waiting. Love on a tiger skin rug - what a cliché.

But what a woman. Those small feet and delicate ankles; those long slender legs with their slim thighs that hug me so hard every time I occupy her demanding cunni; the rounded belly and slim waist, so soon to swell with our offspring; those glorious, wonderful, superb breasts of which I can never get enough; those smiling features - mine, all mine. She lay there, clear evidence of the saying that "beauty is but the promise of pleasure to come".

Lying beside her I stroked her cheek and ran my thumb along her curved lips. Suddenly she seemed too precious, too delicate to risk being spoilt by my lustful attentions. She crossed her arms across her breasts denying them to me.

'What's wrong,' I said.

'The way you're looking at me. As if I was so priceless and wonderful you could only worship me.'

'Well, that's what you are. . . to me.'

'No I'm not, I'm a woman. Better than most in some things, worse in others. Just look after me. . . us . . . and take me for what I am.'

'And what are you?'

Suddenly she grinned, 'Horny. Two tits and a cunt that wants filling.' Reaching out she stroked my thigh, her hand gradually edging toward my balls.

'That's not very ladylike, my insatiable little nymph.' I chided hoarsely as her hand brushed my testicles, and gently grasped my cock, squeezing it slowly and making it even harder.

'I'm not a lady, I'm a woman. And if I want to talk dirty to my man then I can.' She slid her hand up and down my shaft

'If that's the way you want it. Hold still then, while I fuck your brains out.'

'Yes, please, my bom.'

'Bomb? What's with bomb?'

'No, B. O. M., not B.O.M.B.. Stands for "beloved old man".'

'Not so much of the old. Viagra's wasted on me - as you're about to discover. Now come here and open those long legs - slut.'

'Yes, my lord.'

My hands on her shoulders I held her into the rug as my lips moved inexorable down her body, kissing, nibbling, licking, demanding. Soon I had her clit between my teeth. I gave her a gentle nip to remind her who was boss. For once I was enjoying being a macho man - dominant and in command.

'Eat me, Alec. Tongue fuck me,' she urged squeezing my ears between her thighs.

It didn't take above thirty seconds before she was groaning and arching her back, forcing her fleshy mons against my mouth. Her knees jerked, her hips bucked as she came.

Lifting to my knees I picked her light body and turned her over. 'Doggy time, darling.' I said.

Obediently she thrust her arms out to support her upper body and knelt with her thighs spread. As she felt me nudge her entrance with my iron-hard tool she pushed back striving to impale herself. I reached round to grasp and milk her pendant tits and, abruptly, with one violent thrust, I drove straight into her. Oh, it felt good to be deep inside her.

I started with small, slow thrusts, quickly increasing the speed until I was rapidly and forcefully sheathing and unsheathing my full length. Amy was lost, moaning with the bliss of my savage ravishing. She came again and again.

In and out, in and out, I plundered her depths, feeling the tension in my cock grow and grow until suddenly I could hold back no longer. With a short cry, I erupted, my seed flowing into her, filling her. I gave a final, perfunctory squeeze to her tits, then pulled my sated, empty weapon from its proper abode.

Turning she said, 'Time I was on top.'

'Don't rush,' I said. 'It'll take me a while to get another load ready.'

'Sure thing, Pops,' Amy said, gently pushing me on my back and sitting astride my hips. 'I'll wait for my bom to catch up.'

My hands under her arse I lifted her slightly while I settled comfortably, then lowered her again and reached for her breasts. Squeezing them, caressing them, just holding them made her nipples hard.

She dropped a hand to her clit and rubbed herself. 'That gets me right there,' she said, taking my tool in her other hand and firmly stroking its length. 'Never leave me Alec,' she leaned forward, lightly kissed me

I threw my arms around her and tightly clutched her. 'Never, ever,' I said.

She gave me a nipple to suck, while her hand continued to slowly restore my tool to its customary stiffness. She quietly moaned as my lips nursed one breast and my fingers rolled and tweaked the other. Finally satisfied that I was competent again she sat upright, slightly raised herself, pointed the tip of my cock at her wet entrance, then sank down taking me deep inside her.