I Call Her Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Bend over.'

She leant forward, resting her hands on her knees.

'Spread your feet.'

'Wider.'

'Not bad. I particularly like the way, from the back, you appear naked.

'I thought you would.'

Moving behind her I massaged her bare buns then pulled her into my fork, my hardon probing along the crack of her butt.

'I can feel that my master approves.'

'This, I think, is the best feature.' I pulled the bow in the small of her back and the bottom fell off. Another tweak of the bow behind her kneck and she was naked.

'You'll have to be careful where you wear it.' I told her, my hands sliding to cover her tits. 'The wrong place and they'll be declaring an emergency to deal with an epidemic of men having heart attacks.'

After that the inevitable followed and it was very, very late before we found a local bar for a quiet drink.

CHAPTER NINE

The formal dinner was on the following Tuesday. Whether the chairman thought it was a success I don't know. He certainly seemed to enjoy himself, but then who wouldn't with Amy by his side. Not that I think she had been originally placed there, for shortly after we had been introduced I saw him having a quiet word with a flunkey and the sitting plan being hurriedly revised.

Earlier I had declared a half-day holiday and taken Amy to what I was reliable informed was the best hair salon in the town, where I insisted her chestnut locks be tamed.

But she still hadn't been too happy about going. Seeming to think she would be out of place she had a severe attack of cold feet. I pointed out that as an eminent consultant I expected to be invited, and not only was she my assistant, and therefore worthy of similar treatment, she was my partner for the evening.

Then she quibbled about what she should wear. 'That's what I had bought the green dress for,' I told her. 'We'll just have to find you some shoes with a highish heel and you're set. If my experience is anything to go by you'll be the belle of the ball.'

And so it proved.

Dressed and ready she looked magnificent. For once the word beautiful did not apply - she was more than beautiful, she was elegant, and with her rich, chestnut hair tamed into what I called a bird's nest of curls - the hairdresser never forgave me - on a head held high above a slim column of emerald green silk, it was easy to miss her obvious intelligence.

As the diners sipped their pre-dinner sherries and martinis it became obvious she was the cynosure of desirous male eyes, and the envy of all the females. We had hardly entered before she was the centre of a cluster of lecherous directors.

In a rare moment when she was not besieged by hosts of overweight executives I whispered in her delicate ear, 'You realize they all fancy you?'

'Certainly. I'm just deciding which cock I shall allow to pleasure me tonight.'

'Hussy. You just love seeing their pants tent.'

'You insisted I come. Anyway it gives me a warm feeling of power.'

'And are you going to have one?'

She smiled and briefly stroked my cheek. 'Why, you're jealous.'

I didn't reply. She was right and I was beginning to wonder if I had been wise to bring her.

'Don't worry, you're all the man I want.' She grinned mischievously, 'Daddy.'

God, but I was proud of her.

After the dinner I was briefly questioned on my progress, and whether I yet had formed any ideas towards the rescue plan. Diplomatically I talked around the subject until the opportunity came for us to leave.

Back in the apartment I climbed out of my monkey suit, had a brief wash and, slothfully replete, sat on the edge of the bed.

Amy came and stood with her back to me saying, 'Undo me, Boss.'

Slowly I eased down the zip of her dress then watched as she slid it from her shoulders, stepped out and carefully hung it in the wardrobe. Turning back she smiled at me as she removed her panties. Naked, boobs jiggling, she stepped past me and lay on the bed.

'Come on lazybones,' she commanded. 'Time you were on parade.'

'The spirit is willing, but the flesh is somewhat overcome by an excess of wine,' I told her fumbling out of my underclothes.

Finally ready for action I sat on the bed beside her and lightly stroked the silky insides of her thighs. 'I'll do my best, but tonight you may have to be satisfied with being eaten out.'

'Stop chattering and get on with it.' Exposure to the lecherous top brass had made her conceited.

'Now who wants to be the boss?' I asked, smothering her mouth with mine before she could reply.

I moved one hand to her left breast and kneaded it until the nipple grew hard then switched to feel the weight and firmness of her other one. That bud was also hard so I kept it standing up proud and expectant with light rubs of my palm.

Several long minutes later I came up for breath and looked down into her eyes, both palms pampering her glorious globes. Taking my head in her hands she guided my mouth down to the scene of the action.

Long licks around her buds then gentle sucking had her moaning with pleasure. She gasped when I took a boob into my mouth and arched her back so I could dine first on one then the other.

Both hands on her waist I lifted and turned her onto her knees. My cock was probing between her buttocks searching for its lair. She pressed back at me trying to impale herself so, placing one hand under her, I cupped her mound and held her still while my erection took refuge in its hole.

'Time you did your share,' I said, reaching round and pretending to milk her pendant tits.

'I knew it, a woman's work is never done,' she said rocking slowly to and fro along my cock. Soon she got faster and harder, her breath coming in loud gasps, until long before I was ready she climaxed. She tried to fall forward and let me slip out so I pinched her nipples hard and made her boobs bounce.

Should I resign myself to a first failure or try again to empty my balls into her greedy cunni. She took the decision for me by slipping from my grasp. Turning round she pushed me flat on the bed then, eyes glinting mischievously, knelt over me in a sixty-nine.

'Is my hero feeling his age?' She asked, 'let me give him a helping mouth.'

Then she plunged down on my cock. Hand gripping the base she gripped the head with her lips and began to flick its slit with the tip of her tongue. Her free hand found my balls and gently rolled them around.

'I think we can extract something from this,' she said before slidingher mouth all the way down my length and then slowly, so maddeningly slowly, all the way up.

As she plunged down and up she lowered her hips and ground her cunni into my mouth. Her soft thighs caressed my cheeks as I sucked her swollen labia, pressing my tongue deep into her sweet, wet tunnel.

Her legs firmly clamping my head I gently nibbled her fat, tender inner lips making her moan. Firmly her silky flesh sucked and squeezed my manhood making me groan. My hands pressed up and mauled the firm flesh of her boobs.

Suddenly I felt it blossom within me, start to flow up my shaft toward her waiting mouth. 'I'm cumming . . . I'm cumming . . .' I warned her as her body tensed and began to shake. She gasped for breath. I could hold back no longer. We clutched each other joyfully as my seed erupted into her hot mouth and her fluids flooded around my tongue.

CHAPTER TEN

A couple of days later and the survey was complete. It was time to fly back to my office and prepare the restructuring plan I had been commissioned to produce. But how was I going to leave Amy? I kept putting off telling her for as long as I could but finally I could postpone it no more.

'You're coming back?' She said.

'Of course. I've got to present my findings in person.'

'How long will you be?'

'Ten days, maybe a fortnight.'

'I'm not sure I can last that long. I'll have to find another man,' she teased, but her heart wasn't in it.

'Do that and I'll . . ' I tried to keep the mood light.

'Yes, you'll what?' She tried to grin, then collapsed into tears.

Taking her in my arms I tried to console her. 'You knew it was just for my time here. And I always said I would see you were well rewarded for the marvelous joy you have given me.'

'But it was not the money, it was never the money. It was you. I want you. I want to be your woman.'

'But I'm old enough to be your father.'

'So what, Alec? Don't take me for a child. I'm a woman, and have a woman's needs, and that means the man who arouses, provokes, excites me. Who suits me.

'But think, you're young and full of life, while I'm becoming a little tired.'

'You've been energetic enough for me these last two weeks. I'll keep you up to the mark.'

'Bully!' I tried again to lighten the mood. 'It's promise time. I, Alec, hereby promise you, Amy, that I will return to you as soon as I am able. Provided you, Amy, promise me, Alec, to think very hard about us while I am gone.'

'Agreed, your honour.'

'Right, now sit there. I've got a present for you.'

Finding my briefcase I took a small packet and put it in her hands. Eagerly she tore off the paper wrapping and opened the box. She looked down at the smooth, inch-diameter silver balls with a puzzled expression.

'They're very nice but what are they for, Alec?'

Sitting beside her I lifted her skirt and slid my hand up her thigh. Finding her slit I pushed a finger inside. 'They go in there. They roll around as you move about and make you forget all about me.'

Oh, I think I've heard of these. Chinese balls aren't they.'

'Yes, though Ben Wa is the correct name. Go on, you just pop them in. You can squeeze them out again when I come home.'

Warily she stood up and slowly shuffled around them room. After a few moments her breathing deepened and she walked normally. I could see her nipples hard and proud pushing out her blouse.

Reaching between her legs she took them out. 'Very nice. But can't compare with the real thing. Come here you've got some work to do before I let you leave.'

'I'm your's to command,' I said, 'at least for tonight. Just one rule. You mustn't let me oversleep and miss my flight.'

'No fear of that,' she replied, 'I'm going to keep you so busy you won't have time for sleep.'

I was a more than willing accomplice in her endeavors, after all I could sleep on the aircraft. Even so, despite my best attentions, I didn't come every time she did. Though, given my age, I acquitted myself well. I covering her with my caresses and kisses - boobs, belly and back; toes, tonsils and thighs; clit and cunni. I was like a man possessed, a man condemned to lose her lovely young body.

The following morning she insisted on accompanying me to the airport, and I made no effort to dissuade her for neither of us wanted to say goodbye - even for a few days.

Once airborne I felt desolate. Why had I not thought to bring Amy with me?

My mind kept remembering the hours we had spent together, exploring the details; the softness of her breasts; the taste of her nipples between my teeth; how soft and warm her hands on my skin; the joy of her lips against mine. The excitement and plain joy of just being with her.

Was it love? Who cared what label I put on my feelings for her. Somehow nothing else mattered but caring for her. Why was she interested in me - an older man? No way of knowing, it was one of those mysteries of life.

Finally I decided. Life is too short and uncertain, so the while the intelligent man takes heed and is prepared for what the future my bring, he takes whatever pleasure he can on the way. I was going back to claim Amy as my woman - permanently.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

By dint of an obsessive burning of the midnight oil I finished the draft plan late Thursday, which enabled me to catch the red-eye back to Amy and the joy of another free weekend together before formally presenting my findings on the Monday. It was raining hard when we landed, which further slowed the rush hour traffic from the airport, though this time I was the one irked by our stuttering progress.

Eventually the company car deposited me at the apartment. I'd hoped to find Amy waiting for me, but the place was empty. I wasn't unduly disappointed since, wishing to surprise her with my early return, I'd refrained from phoning to say when I was arriving. Probably she'd taken the opportunity to catch up with her life apart from me.

Dumping my overnight bag, but clutching my laptop and my briefcase with the draft plan, I set out for Strafford's office to check on events during my absence. He welcomed me profusely and relieved to at last have my report. However I detected a slight uncertainty in his manner. Was there something I didn't know? It became clear when I mentioned Amy.

'Sorry I had to let her go,' he said.

'Let her go. What do you mean.'

'Dismiss her. She no longer works for us.'

I felt a sudden icy calm. Everything seemed focussed, slow, deliberate.

'Why?' Was all I could say.

'She seemed fine putting out for you,' he said, 'but rather than let her sit around while you were away I asked her to entertain a couple of visiting firemen. She refused - rather vehemently I'm afraid. Gave me no option but to dismiss her.'

I saw red. 'You what? That wasn't the arrangement. She was for me, and me alone. And what of your promise to fund her education?'

He stepped back. 'She may have thought that, but the money was always dependent on her performing well as a member of our list of girls.'

I barely stopped myself hitting him. Just managing to say, 'Check the plan. I may see you Monday,' as I turned and abruptly left his office. I'm not sure how I avoided slamming the door behind me.

As I left the building I realised I had no aim. Where was I going? What was I going to do? Find Amy - that came first.

I turned and stormed back to the personnel offices. Fortunately my survey over the last few weeks had made me familiar with their files and I went straight to the employee records and found her home address.

This being no time to ask for company transport I hailed a cab and set out to find her.

It took me to the lower side of town. An area not exactly run down but primarily comprising cheap clapboard boxes on small plots - some of which had been allowed to go to seed, while some showed an attempt to beautify their surroundings. Amy's was a compomise of roughly cut lawn surrounded by beds of annual flowers.

Telling the cabbie to wait I strode apprehensively up the path to the front door.

The woman who answered my anxious knock was an older version of Amy dressed in a red silk shirt and faded blue jeans, but minus the glasses. Trim and well preserved I put her at about four years younger than my forty plus.

'Mrs. Stark?'

'Miss Stark. But it's no good your trying to sell me anything.'

Miss, not Mrs or even Miz. Had she never married Amy's father? 'I'm no salesman.' I told her, 'I'm looking for Adeke.'

'Oh! Well I'm not sure. Who shall I say wants her?'

'Alec. Alec Johns.'

There was no reaction to my name. It seemed Amy had not told her about us. She looked at me doubtfully. 'You'll have to wait. She's been out for a run and now she's cleaning up in the shower. I'll ask if she can see you.'

She retreated into the house. To hell with manners, I followed her down the corridor until she turned a corner at the end and I heard her thump on a door. 'Visitor for you, dear. Says he's called Alex, or John, or some such.'

There was a muffled screech followed by a bang as the door was flung back. A figure hurtled round the corner hastily fastening the sash of its thin bathrobe.

'Alec!' Her hair was wet and sticking out everyway, her eyes were wide with excitement.

'Hold on,' I dropped my brief case and bent to put down my lap top as she flung her arms around me. I could smell her feminine scent, see her parted lips, then our mouths glued themselves together. She pressed her body tightly against me letting me feel her hard nipples through her robe and my shirt as her breasts thrust solidly against my chest.

An age later there was a cough from behind Amy. 'And what's all this?'

Amy pulled back a little. 'Mom, this is Alec.'

'We've met. And what are you Alec?'

'As of now, her boss,' I said.

Amy looked questioningly at me.

'I meant what I said,' I told her. 'I've got your contract in my briefcase. It only needs you to sign it. Forget Strafford for the moment, we can discuss him later - you've probably got a case for wrongful dismissal. Anyway everything you were promised is in the contract, including leave of absence on full pay while you are at college.'

'And what's this job? And how much does it pay?' Miss Stark senior asked.

'Don't worry, Mom. It's all agreed.'

'Let's not make it a secret,' I said, not wanting to upset her mother.

Turning I told her parent. 'She's been learning to become my assistant, helping me with business surveys. Salary is the going rate - around five times what she was getting.'

'And is that all, and when did it start?' Her mother was suspicious.

'Not now, Mom. I'll tell you later.'

'Mr. Johns would you mind waiting in here,' she opened the door to what appeared a sitting room. 'Adeke, you come with me.'

I knew just what was happening. Amy was being interrogated about our relationship and then being advised not to make the mistake her mother had made. If I knew my Amy, and I reckoned I did, she would just dig in her heels and be her own person.

After five minutes the door opened and Miss Stark senior stood looking at me.

'I strongly disapprove. But she's always done her own thing, so I can't stop her. But if you hurt her, or desert her, I'll see you live to regret it.'

She really was very like her daughter. Perhaps if I'd met her first things would have been different and she'd be the one sharing my bed.

'You may rest assured I'm as concerned about her as much as you, if not more. She will never be hurt by me.'

'So you say. I have an appointment I must keep so I will say good day to you - for now.' With that she turned and left the house.

The front door had no sooner closed than Amy reappeared drying her hair. Gently I pulled her close, took the large towel from her and started to rub her head. She pressed her hand against my crotch and commenced massaging my already rampant cock. Her lips curled up in that typical impish grin. 'Feels as if you could do with some relief.'

'How did you guess?'

'Because I'm psychic, you fool.'

'And you don't want to play?'

'Of course I do. Can't you guess how much I need you inside me, stretching and filling me.'

'Well, what are we waiting for?'

'For you to serve your sentence. You made me wait; you left me alone; now it's your turn. Maybe, if you're extra good, you can have me this evening.'

'Impudent hussy. After all the tuition and exercise I gave you. Without me you'd still be wondering what it was like having your bones jumped.'

'Delusions of grandeur. However I'll mitigate your punishment. You may kiss me.'

Dropping the towel I put my arms around her and impatiently pressed my lips against her's. As my tongue found its way into a warm mouth and traced along her teeth one of her hands cupped my balls, while the other grasped my erection through the material of my trousers and firmly stroked me. I very nearly came on the spot.

The minx, I wasn't going to let her get away with that. I wedged a foot between her's and, forcing her legs apart, thrust my hand inside her robe rubbing her engorged labia with my fingers. She was wringing wet, and not from the shower.

My balls were aching. My need for her was almost unbearable. No way was I waiting until the evening. I broke the kiss and pushed us apart.

'Teasing time is over missy. I'm taking you now, with or without your co-operation.'

She gave a low laugh. 'That's my macho boss.'