All Comments on 'I Call Her Amy'

by Nakod Apa

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

Great story, with refreshing humour. The only change I would have liked would be to have seen Strafford get his just desserts. It still rates 100, though!

walrus1153walrus1153almost 18 years ago
First Rate

Enjoyed the story immensely. It is a pleasure to read such a well constucted work. Enjoyed the characters and the plot. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you lost me

right at the beginning when you referred to "Director of Human Resources" as 'newspeak' for "Personnel Manager."

If you don't know the difference, or the many more things a Director of Human Resources is responsible for than just being a "Personnel Manager," then you don't know much about the modern business world, and then why should I 'suspend my disbelief' for anything else you write?

After I read that, I went straight to the end to give you a "00."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A different road

When she said something about the call of nature and he suggested a service station...even though she didn't mean the kind of call that he originally thought, it would have been the perfect place to add some mild golden shower action. The story would have been perfect then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Impressive Author - Your Best

Strongly plausible premise and interesting interplay with an uncertain but pleasing conclusion.

Well written and quite imaginative - More please.

Whats more is that your name and story has been mentioned in the New England Registry of Authoritus Emungus with multiple KUDO's.

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Idiot

So now you rate your stories on what research (or not) a writer does? it was an excellent story, well done! And to frustrated Human Resources guy, get a life bud!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Reply to you lost me

Human Resources is just Personnel with a catchy title. As Dirty Harry said, "Personnel is for Ass Holes". So is Human Resources. This same jerk-off has commented on other stories claiming superior knowledge of all things corporate.

What is astounding is that so many senior managers allow these know-nothings who have never really done anything appropriate to the corporate mission to run their companies.

Then again, without Human Resources there wouldn't be any jobs for the truly useless and we'd have to pay them welfare.

babasluvbabasluvalmost 18 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Only one problem, in early chapter they discuss that she is in fact a virgin and he thinks that makes for safe sex. Safe sex isn't just for std's.

However, that is a minor point for an otherwise very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

... and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really worth a read

what a great story stured my cock thinkin of sexy amy but also touched my heart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story

didn't really care for the start, bbut rest was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needs work

You pretend to know more than you do, as if you were some oversexed sex god. In fact, the sex scenes here are unimaginative and not arousing at all. The dialog never rises above what's in the word balloons in comic books.

By the way, it's Chardonnay, big mon. And what's with the change in tense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I call it...Deplorable

A Happy Ending doesn't erase the sexual slavery that began this unbelievable tale. In some cultures these behaviors may be acceptable but they are an affront to human decency. Threatening to ruin one's life for sexual pleasure? Shameful. Anyone favoriting this story should consider why they would be choosing to condone such abuse of another individual.

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago
Sorry

I did not even finish the first page.

I do not like situations where someone is forced and the threat of never working in this town again is pretty damn shitty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree with "Sorry" piece of sex slave trash

This is a disgusting written endorsement for sexual slavery. I'd take great pleasure in seeing this company buried, the HR guy imprisoned and this arrogant fuck of a human being gang raped by Bubba and his friends in a maximum security prison. I wish LIT would step up and delete crap like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous