All Comments on 'How to Say "I Love You"'

by artisticbiguy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done

Thoughtful, not dragged out, written with real feeling, great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very touching

being a straight female, of course I like the 'romance, etc...' very well written, ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not Up To Your Usual Standards ...

This story was rather boring compared to your other submissions. I was excited to see a new submission from you, then nearly fell asleep. Sorry, but please re-read your work and find that interesting spark again!

yeti8080kyeti8080kabout 18 years ago
Nice

Very nice. The character construction is the kind I've come to expect from you. I love your strong-silent-type guys. Build was good, though flow could have been improved. The moment of insertion was also unclear - usually fairly pivitol in a virgin like Jim, wouldn't you think? Other than that, it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
incredible

This is the best story I've read so far on this site. It was wonderfully written, and very sweet and romantic. Some of the other authors should be taking notes from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Glad to see you writing again. Keep going!

I love all of your older stuff, and this was a cute quickie. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perfect Romance

I really enjoyed this story. The characters were likeable, the romance was just right (unrequited love gets me every time) and the sex was just enough. It wouldn't have been believable if Jim had turned out to be a red hot, I've read a book so I know it all, sort of lover. Please write more like this one, it was great.

angelicminxangelicminxabout 18 years ago
Beautiful.

I loved the clarity of the characters and the level of romance. The use of cards, in place of saying the words, was a good choice, IMO. I'm not one who can speak of my emotions clearly, though I am able to write them out, for the most part, and I liked the fact that you found a way for Dave to do that as well. I thought it was a clear, well rounded story and I'm looking forward to reading further works of yours. As you know, I am a huge fan of yours. ~Minx

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this story. I'm going to read all your stories now cos Im impressed by your work :)

Thank you for sharing

Lady_BlackhawkLady_Blackhawkabout 17 years ago
Love It!!

No matter what any other comments are, I thought this one was incredible. You have a way with words. You have a gift for telling stories.

Keep up the great work!

Lady_Blackhawk ^.^

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Loving is great but complex

This is a GREAT, GREAT, wonderfully romantic story!! Deeply loving and complicated characters first get madder than hell at each other, then turn to the devoted love they have felt since early high school but never confessed. I love the development of character, but would like more sex depicted to show we are WAY beyond ordinary friendship.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Cock Love into True Love

An excellent, truly romantic story moves me. This one's a dandy!! Secrets collide with openness. Anger bumps into tender affection. Alcohol messes things up, but can grease the wheels. I give the tale four stars, not five, for dismissng all(?) women as cruel bitches. I might sic my six daughters on you. But thank you for a fine, properly complex romance!

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago

Awwwww....so romantic! Jim is cool although I think he deserved better than Dave but it all worked out. I enjoyed reading all of your stories. Are there any new ones? Thanks.

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
Another straight female...

...just loves the romance of this! You write so well, so "true"! These men are real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

i could believe that this is real............i loved this it was truly brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i swear if real life was as good as this.... something to aspire to maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love this story

I keep coming back to it. I've read it over and over and it's still so great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Sometime when I read gay men love stories it seems like they can express their feeling better than man and woman love stories. I actually get turned on more reading MM than MF stories I love reading your work, keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Super

I like the strong "silent" type of man, or to say it another way, I'm strongly drawn to very masculine, virile young men who seem on the surface to have no attraction to another guy until the truth slowly but surely rises to the surface. I so enjoyed the sensitivity that Dave ultimately revealed. Actually, I laughed out loud with enjoyment when Dave said "Happy Valentine's Day" to Jim. This story is of course very well written, the dialogue and development of the characters is satisfying. I found it stunning. Thanks for such good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful ..just beautiful

That was amazing. The right amount of emotion and intimacy. Good job sir.

tlcbitlcbiover 6 years ago
Thank you

I haven't read a lot of gay stories, but this is the only one, so far, that spoke about emotions and not just sex. I hope to find more like this, even though this one ended too soon. I wanted more sex that also included expressions of your feeling for each other.

AKA983AKA983almost 6 years ago
Excellent story

I enjoy every words thanks for this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Terrific writing. I loved the way the story developed. You are a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah maybe Im crazy but I ddint feel Dave's love for Jim at all. Dave never seems to express anything but need for others to need him. I guess Im missing something here. And Jim sounds like a big black queen indeed, except for the fact that a real black Queern would have some self-worth.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great writing. I think that Dave is like a lot of guys, who struggle to express their feelings but long to find a way. With Jim, Dave found a way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous