All Comments on 'How to Have an Affair'

by Timkitten

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
I swear it must be in the water.

With the exception of one author, every time I read a story written by someone from the UK, it involves a cheating wife and a worthless husband standing (or hiding) nearby jacking off. Is it the water or some class you are forced to attend in school?

If you take into account the number of cheating wife stories on this site, I don't think that your "guide" is all that necessary. It appears that the other authors have their own guide for destroying a marriage without any help. Betrayal is not erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How to construct a vest bomb

Disclaimer: I don't recommend that you become a suicide bomber, but if you have already decided to do so, I want to tell you how to make the best bomb possible.

Good advice, author. Ptui!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks

Hi, Timkitten here. Just wanted to say a very big thank you to all who have voted, and to those who have left comments. It is very rewarding for a writer to receive votes and comments, and it is very much appreciated. So thank you for spending your time reading my stories. Kindest of regards, Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I thought.....

It was funny to read the derogatory remarks above but personally I could relate to all of this and read each one with interest. I haven't been caught out and frankly think its because of my arrogance that I am not doing anything wrong, but am enhancing my relationship by getting the satisfaction that he is not capable of. Whatever it takes is my motto!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You've convinced me ...

not to have an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good advice

Currently 15 years in and counting. Most important of all, keep it to the two of you.

JaneDoe31JaneDoe31over 13 years ago
frikken hilarious

not sure if the article was meant to be a comedy, but I laughed my way through it, thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is pure poison. No wonder society is crumbling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous