Holiday in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raelene
raelene
12 Followers

I agreed with him and we sat there companionably for a while whilst the other two recovered. As they became aware of their surroundings again, Henry slid off the bed and asked "Anyone for coffee?" Receiving all positive responses, he went to the kitchen and put the billy on.

When the other two were sufficiently recovered we all moved to the lounge for our coffee. What a disreputable lot we all looked, hair everywhere and loins covered in dripping or drying love juice. Somehow when we sat down we were again sitting with our long term partners. It was then that the atmosphere became a little tense. I sensed that we all, myself included, needed something to break this ice when Henry provided it by turning to Steve and asking him if he intended showing his new smooth finish on the beach next morning. Steve had obviously not considered earlier that he may be required to appear smooth in public, whether on the beach or in the changing rooms of the gym, and appeared somewhat taken aback when the full implications struck home. They struck me almost as hard as they did him.

I recovered faster than Steve and with more bravado than sense, said "Of course we are going to appear on the beach tomorrow."

"Good." replied Henry, "I am looking forward to a stroll along the beach tomorrow to see some friends who will most likely be at the far end; you can both come along and meet them. They are also smoothies (the name we give to those who prefer their nakedness to be complete) and you will find them delightful company."

Sharon said "I don't know about you lot, but I am absolutely tired after all that has happened tonight and I am shortly going to bed." Addressing Steve and I she added "If you two want to stay here and share our bed that is fine by me. Don't get me wrong though, if Steve comes near me again tonight with that thing of his, I will hit him. It has been a wonderful new experience but for now enough is enough."

That was the signal for the party to break up and Steve and I agreed to spend the rest of the night with them.

When we finally all crawled into bed, I noticed that Steve and Henry were both becoming hard again. With the lights out Steve and I cuddled together and I could feel him becoming harder and longer. I rolled over and felt him cuddle into my back. This of course placed his now rampant manhood between my legs. I decided that as my main problem (and also my main joy) earlier had been Henry's girth, a gentle screw with Steve would not be out of place. Accordingly, I guided him to the very tender entrance to my cunt and allowed him to slide in through all the juices already in there. We were gently making love in our familiar satisfying way without the earlier heightened excitement of a new and very different partner. I noticed movement on the bed as Henry mounted his wife and slowly and quietly began to fuck her. Although both couples were trying to be quiet, it was apparent that we each knew of the other's actions. Both guys paced themselves but both Sharon and I were physically and mentally exhausted so we performed every trick we knew and brought this final coupling session to a satisfying conclusion.

raelene
raelene
12 Followers