Holiday in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry said "Good, both Sharon and I are good at shaving the delicate bits, we sometimes do it to each other as part of our foreplay and it heightens our lovemaking. If you prefer, I could shave Raelene and Sharon would shave Steve. We can do it right here and now, we only need some towels and a couple of new disposable razors from the bathroom."

This was all a bit quick for me but I also agreed when Steve said "OK! Let's do it."

Henry excused himself and went to get the paraphernalia. We heard him running water in the shower, then he returned with some warm, damp towels. Meanwhile Sharon had placed a couple of towels on the bed and instructed us to lie down side by side. We complied and when Henry returned, he handed one warm towel to Sharon who carefully placed it over Steve's slightly wilting cock and surrounding pubes, as Henry separated my legs and covered me from my navel, over my cunt and down between my legs with the other warm towel. He said "Now we must wait a few minutes for the towels to soften the hairs." and walked out of the room. He returned with four glasses and more champagne.

While we waited we sipped gratefully at the cold bubbly and I began to wonder if we were doing the right thing. I took Steve's hand and he squeezed me reassuringly. Every little while Henry would pat the towel over my quim to check that it was still warm and doing its job. Sharon left and returned with the rest of the gear needed to denude us and I felt a slight shudder go through Steve's hand when he saw it. It was my turn to squeeze his hand in reassurance.

Eventually, inevitably, Henry declared that we were "cooked" and lifted the top of the still warm towel and moved the whole thing down between my legs. He took a small pair of scissors from the collection of utensils and began to snip away my pubic hair starting at the top of my mons. I looked over and saw that Sharon was doing the same to Steve having first moved his cock away from the area of operations. My attention returned to what was happening to me and I could now see that Henry had snipped off most of the hair from my mons and was now working his way in from my bikini line. He was being very gentle and careful in what he was doing and my confidence in him was building which was a good thing as he moved from my bikini line to my cunt lips. He examined me very closely and with even more care than before he snipped off all the hair from my outer lips, including the inside of them.

To do this he took one lip at a time and gently pulled it out, stretching it to gain better access. While it may have been accidental that every time Henry changed his grip on my lips he brushed my clitoris, it probably wasn't, creating and continuing my sexual high – not yet up to orgasmic level, but very definitely well past mildly interesting. He next took my inner labia and pulled them apart to the maximum extent that he could without causing discomfort and leaned right down to take a close inspection of the entrance to my love canal. "Can't see any hair in here." he announced and then leant further down and licked and lapped along its length before sitting back. "Delicious!" was his response. Only when he was sitting back on his heels did he ease my inner lips back and remove his hands.

After he finished with the scissors and had removed all the loose hair, he took Steve's hand and placed it on my partially denuded pussy, telling Steve to keep me warm while he prepared for the next part of the operation. Steve immediately wiggled his finger inside me and began to caress my clitoris with his thumb. Henry left the bedroom and I could hear him running water in the bathroom. Looking to the side I saw that Sharon had a firm grip about half way up Steve's shaft as she snipped off the last of his long pubic hairs around its base and then carefully swept the loose hairs away from his cock.

Henry returned shortly with a two bowls of hot water which he placed on each of the bed side tables. He moved to a position between my thighs and as he kneeled there, I could see his fat prick standing proud with a little pre-cum leaking from his pee hole. I reached down to his penis and wiping the slit in the end received a sample of his pre-cum which I transferred to my tongue, "I concur." said I. Taking a can of shaving cream from the pile between Steve and I, he said "Thankyou Steve for keeping her warm, but I will take over again now."

Steve reluctantly removed his hand from my pussy as Henry squirted a pile of shaving cream onto his hand and began rubbing it in to the stubble surrounding my cunt. Once he had covered all of my stubble, he rinsed his hand in the basin beside the bed and took up a disposable razor. "Guaranteed new." he said. He began shaving at the top of my mons, rinsing the blade regularly, and moved from there down and around my pussy, avoiding my labia, until he finished between my outspread thighs almost down to my buttocks. He then took a small hand towel and wiped away all the remaining shaving cream and the left behind bits of shaven off hair. He took my hand and guided it over my mons and around my pussy asking "Does that feel smoother than it used to? More to the point, does it feel better, so far?"

There was only one answer available to that question: "Yes!" It felt wonderfully smooth where he had led my fingers. He left my hand there as he acquired more shaving cream, and when I started to move my hand towards my actual pussy he stopped me and placed my hand back at my side between Steve and I. He squirted more shaving cream onto his hand and applied it with a fingertip to my outer labia. He would gently but firmly pull the labia away from my body until it was taut, apply a small amount of cream and then carefully shave that piece and wipe off the excess cream and bits of hair before taking a new grip on my labia and repeating the process on the next piece of flap. Now every time he took a grip on my labia, the back of his finger would rub over my clitoris. This raised my excitement level higher and higher until, when he was almost finished the first side, I couldn't stand it any more and I was overcome by a huge orgasm. I came with such force that he had to stop shaving for almost two minutes before I had the shaking and rolling of my pelvis under control.

My thrashing around on the bed also caused Sharon to stop shaving Steve. She exclaimed "Bravo! Girl! Way to go! That was a truly magnificent effort." And the two guys obviously agreed with her because they clapped enthusiastically.

I settled down again and Henry continued on with his shaving of my labia. He first completed the outside of both labia and then went searching, with his face so close that I could feel his breath on my cunt, on the inside for any further stray hairs. When he was satisfied that all were gone, he got a clean damp hand towel and gently wiped me down removing any last trace of shaving cream and loose hair. Once he was satisfied that it was all clean, he applied some hand cream to all the denuded areas and then took Steve's hand and invited him to feel my new smoothness. He left us to check out this new state as he removed all the detritus of the shaving exercise.

By the time he had returned, Sharon had finished shaving and cleaning Steve and she had me feel his new smoothness while she in turn cleared away the remaining items. When Henry returned he said "I still have the quality control to go." and removed Steve's hand from my quim. He positioned himself between my thighs and bent forward to run his tongue over the denuded area until he reached the outer side of labia. He lifted his head and announced "So far, so good." He placed his head down again and began to work his tongue inside my outer lips. He soon reached my clitoris and began to lap at it. At the same time he gently introduced first one, then two, and finally three fingers inside my love canal and slowly, teasingly plunged them in and out in time with the rhythm of his tongue until I again succumbed to his ministrations. He stilled his fingers but kept them deep inside me as he kissed my clit and sat up.

When I came down from this orgasm, he slowly resumed the pumping of his fingers, looked me directly in the eye and asked in a hoarse whisper "Are you ready for the final quality control test?"

I noticed that the other two had stopped all activity of their own, in fact had probably stopped when Henry went down on me, and were watching us intently, waiting with bated breath for my response. I looked down at his massive weapon standing hard and proud between my legs and with a shudder of fearful anticipation I looked up at him and whispered "Yes! But please be gentle with me."

He replied "I certainly will, you need have no fear on that score. If at any time you feel that you can't go on, just say so and I will stop right there."

I nodded my understanding and watched, almost mesmerized, as he withdrew his fingers, scooped out some of my copious juice and lubed himself with it. He shuffled forward and his giant manhood approached the opening to my slit. What mixed emotions went through my mind in those few seconds between my agreeing to take him and the first contact between our sexual organs. I was fascinated by his staff, the thickness of which I had never seen before, but was reminded that for many months the only cock which had been inside me was Steve's which if anything was thinner than most.

That first contact was memorable, he had had to bend forward to align it with my quim and then after a further small shuffle I could feel his glans pressing gently against my labia. He separated my inner labia with his hands and stroked his huge helmet up and down my slit from my clitoris to the folds between my legs. Each time he stroked he would exert a little more pressure and my labia would open and engulf a little more of his glans. As I took more of that helmet between my labia, so his range of movement was reduced until the tip of his cock was positioned hard against the entrance to my love canal.

When he released my labia I sensed that he was looking intently at my face. I looked up at him and saw a questioning look in his eyes, there was no need to vocalize I knew he was asking if I was prepared for penetration. When my eyes locked on his, he knew the answer. He continued to hold my gaze with his as I felt him pushing forward and the tip of his glans enter my canal. I could feel me inner labia distort and my cunt walls stretch as he oh so slowly and inexorably forced his thick cock into me. I screamed in mixed ecstasy and pain. And it hurt, don't let anyone tell you that taking an inordinately thick cock doesn't hurt, they are lying or very experienced. And while it hurt like hell, it was the most incredibly intense penetration I had ever experienced and I didn't want it to stop.

I think that he could see the pain in my eyes which were still fixed on his, there were definitely tears in them, but as long as I maintained eye contact he was going to keep going. I think that even if I had shouted at him he would have kept going as long as we didn't break that eye contact. At last, at glorious last, I felt his smooth balls between my legs and his body hard against my smooth mons. He was still pushing hard into me although he had now reached as far as he was able to go and I saw a smile begin in his eyes and spread to the rest of his face. I grinned back at him and then asked "Please stop right where you are for a minute and give me a chance to adjust to you before we continue. I am so full of conflicting emotion, not to mention you, and I also need to let my cunt adjust to your girth and to the pain you are inflicting on me."

"Of course, I told you before that I have no desire to hurt you and, besides, I want you to remember tonight with fondness."

I got a bit of a shock when I heard a female voice and when I looked around I realized that it was Sharon sitting beside us watching everything that was going on. She had her hand wrapped gently around Steve's cock but otherwise was not moving. Steve was sitting beside her with his hand over her quim and what looked like a finger inside her. She had said "So, Steve, how do you feel about doing some quality control with me?"

His response was an immediate "Yes. After all we must make sure that you did a good job. Besides, I need to put this somewhere very soon." indicating his long pole which was leaking a fair bit of pre-cum.

She told him to lie down on his back and then she straddled him. I could see her outer lips were swollen and red with passion and between them her pink inner lips were also separated. She lowered herself until his cock was between her inner labia, he guiding it up and down along her slit. When she had lined up her hole with his pole she began to slowly descend and more and more of him disappeared inside her. He reached up and held onto her large breasts to steady her. When about two thirds had vanished inside her, she began keening "Oh boy, I have never had a cock that far inside me before."

As she lowered herself further her gasps of delight increased until her descent stopped, seeming to have trouble gaining further penetration although there was still at least an inch of space between their bodies. As pushing herself slowly down didn't appear to help, she raised herself slightly and dropped her whole weight down onto his pole and with a shriek she took his entire length inside her. She sat there impaled on him with a look of absolute incredulity on her face. I knew what had happened but she had not worked it out yet.

As Steve disappeared inside her twat, his extremely long weapon had forced itself through the narrow opening and entered her cervix. A hell of an experience no matter how many times it happens and it had happened to Sharon for the first time. By now he was holding her steady by her tits, otherwise she would have fallen off him, and he told her "Sit there quietly for a couple of minutes until you become accustomed to the new sensation."

This distraction allowed my mind to think of things other than the stretching going on inside my cunt and when I turned my mind from the other two, I found that the pain I had experienced earlier had now diminished greatly. To tell Henry, who was still looking in awe at his wife, that I was ready to resume our own quality control, I managed to take control of my vaginal muscles and squeeze his cock. This pulled him out of his reverie and he looked back into my eyes where he saw that I was now ready to continue. To reinforce this I again said "Yes! But please be gentle with me."

He responded by slowly withdrawing his huge girth until only the head was inside my love canal and he waited there for a few seconds before again slowly driving it fully inside me. This penetration brought a cry of pain from me so he again stopped and waited until I was ready to resume. We continued in this vein for about five minutes until my cries became mews and eventually moans of delight rather than pain. He then started to fuck me with a slow regular rhythm. After we had been at this for a few more minutes he lifted my knees over his shoulders and again drove into me, less gentle this time. As he was able to achieve deeper penetration this way I could feel a new set of nerve endings screaming, but shut my mouth and clenched my teeth to stop a sob escaping. He must have expected this because he rested deep inside me until I opened my mouth and began breathing normally again. In this new position he could more comfortably reach my breasts so his hands found their way there and began to tweak my nipples in time with his resumed cadence.

Each tweak brought a mew of pleasure from my lips and it was only another minute when my mewing became gasping and then a steady "Yes!" "Yes!" "Yes!" increasing in volume each time he drove into me. As my lungs seemed about to burst my body took pity on them and I had my biggest orgasm of night. Despite my being thus spent Henry continue to rhythmically drive his monster in and out of my cunt as though he was a machine. As soon as I came down from that orgasm, he changed his position slightly which sent a whole new set of thrills through me and a few minutes later I came again.

He withdrew from me, rolled me onto my tummy, raised my hips and drove himself into me in the classic doggie style. In this position he gained even more penetration and more friction on my already abused cunt walls. I then seemed to be cumming continuously until, after what seemed an eternity he increased his tempo and began really slamming into me. A minute later I felt his cock swell even more and he too started to cum. He pumped and pumped his red hot seed into me until I thought that it must bloat me. When he had finished pumping he allowed his body to collapse onto mine and then rolled us both onto our side away from the other two.

Away from the other two? Bloody hell, I had forgotten all about them. In fact, I had not thought about anything else but that monster cock of Henry's for the last however long it had been. I looked over my shoulder towards them to see Steve positioning himself between Sharon's legs and aiming (what had been until tonight) my favourite toy between her thighs. He lowered his body and fed that long thing into her waiting quim. I looked back at Henry with an enquiring look on my face and he said "Their second. She drained him earlier and since then they have spent the time listening to and watching us. You do put on quite a performance, you know." His rapidly shrinking cock then fell out of me as he suggested that we watch them for a while.

We sat up and I could see that Steve had penetrated Sharon with about half of his dong already vanishing inside her. He continued to slowly feed that thing to her until he was almost there, when he again encountered some resistance. As he had done with me many times, he slowly withdrew a couple of inches and then thrust his hips forward with as much force as he could muster and drove himself through the narrow opening and into her cervix once more. She screamed with delight and, wrapping her legs around his arse, held him tight into her pussy.

She held him there for almost a minute before releasing her pressure on his bum. When she did he withdrew only an inch or so and then slammed back into her. This way he was able to keep the helmet at the end of his cock inside her womb and apply stimulation to its narrow entrance. Her screams of delight slowly subsided to moans. When this had happened and Sharon further relaxed her grip with her legs, he withdrew about half way and again drove hard into the body under his. He apparently drove straight through the entrance to her cervix, causing her to scream out again. Mercilessly he continued to withdraw to half way and then drive his full length into her. Each assault produced an aural response from her, but these soon faded from anguished screams to satisfied moans. By the time she had settled down to moaning at each assault, he had changed to a steady rhythm of almost fully withdrawing and then driving steadily into her until he had reached bottom. Her moans became stronger and soon she orgasmed as he held himself deep inside her. When she returned to normal he continued his assault on her cunt and womb. By now she was in almost constant orgasm and after a fair time Steve increased the speed and the depth of his thrusting and with an animal roar he leant back and then drove himself fully into her. We could see his arse clenching as he shot another load of seed deep inside her.

I looked down at Henry and saw that he was growing hard again, it was decision time, to go with him again or to save my poor battered pussy for some other time. Henry saw the dilemma that I was in and whispered "I don't think I can stand the pressure of your tight little cunt again tonight, why don't we just take a rest."