All Comments on 'History Repeated'

by LindaW

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good hormones

This author says that her writing is the result of her imagination and her hormones. My mind suggests that they are fantasies she creates for her own pleasure .. her own private orgasms. I hope I'm right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Hormones

You aren't wrong Mr Anonomous in UK - I thought I made that quite clear in my profile. So your hopes are fulfilled!

Hercules_unleashedHercules_unleashedover 18 years ago
Grinning

Loved it, and if this really was created to assuage your own libido, good luck to you, and keep those fingers busy, with or without a keyboard. Oh! And I would love to read more of your work.

Peter

mmacmmmacmover 18 years ago
fabfantasy

Well written and well thought out. If all your fantasies are this good then give us more. And if you are this imaginative in life your husband is a lucky man. I should also say interesting bio too, with intriguing pic. If more fantasies are posted will there be more pics too??? I hope you can type one handed.

Mac

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot

this has a lot of potential for future episodes

taking pics always has something for down the road

by the way nice pic in the bio

David LockleyDavid Lockleyabout 18 years ago
Supurb......

Words can't do this fantasy (or reality) justice!

I salute your imagination.

Thank you,

Dave

David LockleyDavid Lockleyabout 18 years ago
Supurb......

Words can't do this fantasy (or reality) justice!

I salute your imagination.

Thank you,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Linda, You Are An Outstanding Writer

Your verbage and way of expressing things make the reader not only feel your physical excitement, you manage to confer the emotional excitement and conflicts going on inside you as well.

Those added to your way of describing yourself as an adultress, and an adultress who risks making your husband the ultimate cuckold as well- one that winds up raising a child as his own that is really a lovechild his wife conceived in adultry make you the ultimate woman to me.

capt13capt13almost 18 years ago
Great

I read text stories from here often and most of them are good, but yours had something special. I enjoyed reading it, the way you explained the history of the Pub was great. You did not make the story longer than it needed to be it was great. I will read some of your other work I am sure.

gentilitygentilityalmost 15 years ago
good story

Believable and interesting, but I'm shocked a female could write this. A mature woman cheats on her husband, Then WANTS a cock in her mouth AND ass? Sorry Chuck, that ain't no lady I ever met---other than real pigs!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
I just want to say

You're profile picture is a vision of beauty and this is my favorite of you're wonderful stories my dear.. I said it before and I'll say it again..Mature women write the best stories on Literotica..Bar None!

And you Linda,are a young mans 'wet dream cum true' 😊 For this story and you're profile....I envy you're husband so much....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Does the author still read these comments? 2006 was a while ago. I am sure thisis fiction/fantasy yet let us not dwell on the source. She wrote a story and it kept readers engaged throughout. Men, love her talent and dream to love her body.

Bruce

LindaWLindaW8 months agoAuthor

Thank you Bruce....and yes I do still read the comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous