History Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

"I'll bet we made a mess."

"Probably."

"We should get you cleaned up."

"In a minute."

There was no rush in her voice. No worries.

"I guess this means you'll be my valentine," she said, a touch of laughter in her voice.

"I guess so," I replied. "And happy birthday, too."

"You are the best present a girl could have, Marc," she said. "Birthday or valentine."

We held each other for another long stretch of silence.

"Tell me something." She had a dreamy smile on her face.

"Anything."

"Tell me you love me."

"Angelina . . ." I stopped, not sure if I could give her what she wanted.

"Shhhh . . . It's okay." She closed her eyes and kissed me. "You don't have to mean it. I'll never hold you to any promise you make in bed, Marc. I just want to hear the words."

I took in a deep breath, trying to figure out a way not to break her heart. I kicked myself for not stopping this earlier.

"Angelina . . . I can't say that." A flash of sadness crossed her face. She still managed to smile meekly. "Listen to me, honey . . . you are a very special girl—woman, now. I care about you. I like you . . .a lot. I haven't felt this good in years. You don't know what it means to me for you to show up on my doorstep and treat me as well as you have. But I can't tell you something I don't mean."

She took a deep breath and then looked into my eyes again. "I understand, Marc. But I want you to know this: I love you. I have for years."

A subdued smile crossed her lips. "I've waited this long for you to love me. I can wait a little longer."

I pulled her close, kissed her tenderly, and held her, not wanting to be without her touch.

After several minutes, I rolled her off me, then got out of the bed and picked her up, one arm under her back, the other under her knees. She put her arms around my neck and nuzzled up against me as I carried her to the bathroom.

Angelina nibbled on my ear. I pushed the shower curtain aside and then stood her up in the tub.

Her legs were a little wobbly at first. When I was satisfied that she wasn't going to fall over if I let go, I reached over, I turned on the light and the fan as she started the water running.

"Be careful, honey," I said, getting an extra set of towels out from under the sink. "Those knobs are funny. You'll either freeze or scald yourself. There's not much in between."

"I think I've got it."

She yelped with surprise when the water came out of the shower head, piping hot. She laughed as she futzed with the dials, finally getting them just right after a lot of trial and error.

I watched her playing in the shower and could only wonder what alignment of the stars had brought her to me.

This was the first look I had gotten of her naked and in good light.

Angelina was perfect in every way.

She pulled her hair up and tied it in a knot with a scrunchy so it didn't get wet.

I reached for the soap and began washing the sweat off her body. My hands traced the outline of her breasts. Then around her back. And down to her shapely ass.

She caught my eyes staring at her. I looked away, embarrassed. She winked at me.

Maneuvering her around so her legs were spread slightly, I soaped up my hands and then touched her pussy.

Angelina jumped slightly at my touch.

I pulled back.

"Did that hurt?"

"No, Marc," she said, taking a deep breath. "I'm still a little tender, though."

"Just relax," I told her gently.

My hand went back between her legs. I pushed her labia apart. There was a little bit of blood running down the drain.

Trying my best not to force anything, I did my best to wash her up.

She let out a little moan when my fingers brushed her clit.

I kissed her as the warm water cascaded over us. Angelina rinsed off and then pushed me under the shower head.

It was her turn to wash me. Her hands lingered on my chest and my shoulders.

Her touch was electric. Gentle.

She soaped up her hands and stroked my cock, washing the little bit of blood that was still on the tip. It sprang to life in her hands.

"Ready so soon?" There was a pernicious twinkle in her eye.

"Be careful," I warned her. "You may have unleashed a monster."

Angelina brought her mouth to mine and she kissed me eagerly. "We have all weekend, Marc."

The rest of the soap quickly disappeared as she rinsed me off. I shut the water down, stepped out of the tub and handed Angelina a towel.

We dried each other off, our hands lingering playfully on each other's bodies.

Angelina took her hair down and again all I could do was stare at her beautiful face.

I hung the towels up on a wall rack and led her back to the bedroom where we crawled under the covers. Still warm from the shower, we lay there for a long time, our naked bodies cuddled up against one another.

My fingertips ran over her shoulders and down her back. She smiled contentedly.

Soon, her breathing became regular and her body went limp.

I watched her sleep in the soft candlelight until they burned out. My mind raced.

Was I setting her up for heartbreak? Did I deserve her trust and what she had given me? What was it that she saw in me?

How much would I sacrifice for her? Could I give up the life I had spent the past six years building if she asked? Was I setting myself up for heartbreak?

My mind wandered for a while, but sleep soon came for me.

The last thing I saw was her face, glowing even more radiantly as the candles flickered out. A gentle smile was on her lips, perhaps from some pleasant dream.

I held her close.

My love. My angel.

**********************

She stretched her arms and arched her back with a big yawn.

Angelina blinked her eyes a couple of times and then lazily rolled over into my embrace.

"Good morning," I said tenderly.

She kissed me. Our naked bodies pressed together. "Good morning yourself."

Her hand strayed down between my legs. My cock responded.

"You're a horny little minx," I smiled playfully.

"Only for you, Marc," she replied as I pushed her over on her back.

I gave her a wet, sloppy kiss. She ran her fingernails down my back and squeezed my ass.

My cock slipped into her easily. I wasn't fully erect and her pussy was slick with anticipation and desire.

"Oh, Marc," she whispered. "I love having you inside me."

Gently cupping a breast in my hands, I massaged her nipple until it was erect then I kissed my way down her neck. First to her collarbone, then down her chest. I took as much of her breast in my mouth as I could and bit the nipple softly.

She cried out and thrust her chest forward.

I began to slowly work my cock in and out of her pussy.

"You're getting hard inside me," she said. She threw her head back. "Oh, god, that feels so good!"

We were in no hurry. It was a cool Kentucky morning and the timer on the furnace hadn't kicked on yet, but we were warm enough together. I pulled the comforter up around my shoulders and leaned over to kiss my lover.

Her eyes were closed. She spread her legs wide so I could get as much of my cock inside her as possible.

Angelina started to grind her hips in time with my thrusts.

Soft. Deep. Loving.

I looked down at her as the soft morning light shone into the bedroom from behind the curtains.

She was so beautiful.

With every thrust she let out a soft gasp.

Angelina's arms wrapped around my shoulders and she pulled me down to her. Her breasts pressed against me.

Her mouth went to my neck. A shiver ran down my spine as she bit along the nerve that runs down my shoulder.

"I love the way you fill me up," she said.

"You feel so good around me, Angelina," I whispered back. "You're so soft . . . so warm . . ."

She smiled tenderly.

I pulled back and when I thrust back in, I moved my hips a little to the side.

Angelina let out a gasp.

"Do that again!" she squealed.

"Dothis again?"

"Yes!"

I picked up my pace a little. My thrusts came a little harder.

Her breaths came faster. Her nails dug into my shoulders.

Soft grunts became moans.

Faster. Deeper. Harder.

Angelina brought her hips up to meet me, taking my whole cock every time.

Her head rolled back and forth as she thrashed about on the pillow.

I buried my cock inside her and held it for a second. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Oh, god!" she gasped. Then she said something Spanish that was totally incomprehensible to me. She may have been babbling, she may have been telling me what she needed from the store. I didn't care.

My hips rocked back and forth. I tried to go as deep as I could with every stroke.

Angelina's hands went to my face. She pulled me close to her and she stuck her tongue into my mouth.

She was desperate. Hungry. And not to be denied.

Her pussy contracted around the base of my cock.

I pushed in and held it again.

Angelina's jaw fell open, but no sound came out.

Warmth surrounded my cock as her pussy flooded with juices.

She shuddered, delirious with pleasure.

"Oh, Marc . . ." she whispered.

I held it for a second longer, then began to pump in and out of her with a hard, steady pace.

Angelina arched her back and her arms began to flail about, looking for something to hold on to.

She let out a guttural moan.

Her hands finally managed to grasp a couple of pillows on the bed.

I gave my cock to her, harder with each thrust.

She absorbed every stroke.

Faster. Deeper. Harder.

Her pussy was like a vise, the orgasm only making her tighter.

"Yes!" she said in my ear. "Cum with me . . . Please, Marc . . . cum inside me . . ."

All I could do was moan.

With one final thrust, I pushed all the way inside her. She pressed her body up against mine.

My cock twitched once, then the dam broke.

"Oh, Marc," she said. "I can feel you cumming inside me . . . Give it to me . . ."

The room started to spin. I pulled back and thrust in again, my cock still pulsing erratically.

I didn't think my orgasm would ever end.

When the room stopped moved and the spots in my eyes went away, I looked up to see Angelina gazing up at me. Her hair was a mess. We were both covered in sweat.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

We kissed gently.

"Angelina . . . We need to tal—"

"Mr. Thompson," she said, mimicking the voice I used on the kids when I knew they were stalling or feeding me a line of crap. "Now is not the time for that!"

We laughed together.

She smiled and all I could do was wonder how I could be so lucky.

Her eyes softened and she pulled me in for another kiss.

The night before, I was asking myself how I could go to bed with one of my former students. I was worried about her future. I was worried about my reputation. I was worried that her father would show up on my doorstep with a shotgun and a minister. I had wondered if I could live with myself the next day.

Now there was a new question in my mind. How could I live without having Angelina in my arms every morning?

**********************

We spent most of Saturday in bed. I finally got up and fixed her breakfast in bed. Nothing special; after all, I was living the full-on bachelor lifestyle so most of the contents of my fridge were condiments and frozen dinners.

Still, I managed to scrounge up enough to make french toast, bacon and some not-yet-stale Fruit Loops. Neither of us cared what there was to eat. We just wanted to be together.

The two of us took a morning shower, then got back in bed.

When we weren't making love, we talked. Mostly we talked about what we liked and what we were going to do to each other once our strength returned.

We avoided any discussion about the future. We were in the moment. Seizing the day.

For dinner we ordered pizza. When the delivery driver showed up, I recognised the car as one of the kids in my American History class.

"Hello, Mr. Thompson," he said.

"Good evening, Josh." I handed him a check for the pizza plus a tip. He was trying to look past me to see who might be spending the weekend holed up with the history teacher. Angelina had smartly sequestered herself away in the bedroom.

"Are you going to get our papers back to us on Monday?"

"We'll see," I smiled, happy to lead him on. Oh, I was going to catch hell for this at school.

"Okay," he smirked. "Have a good weekend, Mr. Thompson."

"You, too, Josh."

I closed the door and watched him linger at his car, trying to catch a glimpse of anyone else in my house. He finally drove off. Angelina stood at the doorway to my bedroom.

"Should I stand naked on the porch for the neighbours?" she giggled.

"That would ruin all the intrigue." I said, setting the pizza down on the kitchen table and then giving her a quick kiss. "You know we have to string this out for as long as we can, right?"

Angelina laughed, her face radiant.

I caught myself staring into those big brown eyes. I was hers. And she knew it.

A short time later we sat on the couch together. I had my arms around her and she was cuddled up against me. We had devoured the pizza; the day's sex had left us famished.

Both of us were exhausted, so we were content just to hold one another. There was a movie on the TV, but we weren't really watching it.

We knew that Sunday was coming, and that would be the end of our Valentine's Day tryst. Was one weekend of passionate lovemaking enough to be the foundation of a relationship? I didn't know. I didn't want to confront the reality of the situation.

"What are you thinking?" she asked me after a while, staring off into the distance.

"Nothing, my love."

"I like it when you call me that." She turned to me and smiled, pulling a blanket tight around us. "You know you're a lousy liar, don't you, Marc?"

"Just something stupid, honey." Her face had a hopeful look on it. I knew at that moment, I could never again resist her. I had fallen in love.

"What is it?" she said.

"I was thinking . . ." I paused. To admit this would change our relationship. It would change our lives. It would send everything I had worked for over the last six years spinning out of control.

There was no way I was going to allow her to come back to our little Kentucky town. She had too much to look forward to. She had too much to do in life. Angelina was destined for great things. For her to come home would be to turn her back on all the gifts she had been given. I would have to walk away from the kids I had loved and nurtured if anything was going to come of our relationship. Was that a price I was willing to pay?

"I was thinking . . ." My voice was barely audible. "That you and I would make beautiful children."

She blinked back tears. "Marc . . . Does that mean . . ."

"I don't know what it means," I pulled her close. "Yesterday, you turned my life upside down. I was living in my own little world and I was happy teaching history to your brother and his friends. Now . . ."

As my voice trailed off, her body tensed.

"Now . . . I don't ever want to let you go, Angelina. We've got a lot of think about. A lot to talk about. But I know that I don't want to wake up without you next to me ever again."

"Oh, Marc," she said, pressing her lips to mine. I tasted the tears that began to stream down her cheeks. And down mine, too. "I'll do anything for you."

"No, you won't," I said firmly. Unconsciously, my voice slipped into the tone I used on the kids that brokered no arguments, no discussion. "Here's what you're going to do: You're going to drive back to Lexington tomorrow and you're going to finish school. This semester and next year. You're going to be the first person in your family to graduate from college and then you've got your whole life ahead of you."

"What about us?" Her voice broke. Her body was trembling.

All I could do was smile gently. One of us had to approach this with at least a little bit of reason. "I don't know, honey. We'll figure something out. Not today. Not tomorrow. But we'll come up with something."

I cradled her against me.

Sobs wracked her body. "But, Marc . . . I . . . I don't want to be without you."

"You won't be without me, honey," I said tenderly. "I'm only three hours away. You can come see me, or, better yet, I should probably visit you so your dad doesn't show up on my doorstep with the brute squad."

We laughed at the thought.

"Angelina . . ." I brushed the hair out of her eyes. "You have made me the happiest man in the world. I still don't know why you're here. But I want to make 'us' work. I don't know how things will go, but as long as we want to be together, we'll find a way."

"Is that a promise?"

"Yes," I kissed her passionately and wiped the last of our tears away. "And since we're not in bed, you can hold me to it."

Her lips went to my ear. She nibbled behind my jawbone.

All the hair on my neck stood straight up.

"Marc," she whispered softly. "Take me to your bed. Let's practise making those beautiful babies . . ."

**********************

We made love well into the night. I fell asleep spooned up against her, my exhausted cock buried inside her.

The sweet smell of her body and her perfume lingered in the air and on my pillows.

When morning came, we held each other, knowing that our time was almost up.

I savoured the feel of her breath on my chest. The gentle touch of her fingertips. The softness of her skin. The sensual brushing of her hair.

Neither of us said a word.

After another improvised breakfast in bed, we made love desperately one more time.

We took a shower together. While she was drying her hair in the bathroom, I slipped a note into her suitcase for her to find later.

Mi Angelita,

You can't know how much your visit has meant to me this weekend. I didn't know how lonely I really was until you showed me how much you love me.

I miss you already. I don't know where we go from here, but I do know I don't want to be without you in my life.

Love,

Marc

She came out of the bathroom and began packing her things. Very carefully, she unpinned the corsage from her red dress. After rifling through my closet, Angelina found a hanger and hung the dress over the hook on the back of my bedroom door.

"I want you to think of me first thing every morning when you wake up," she said.

"Are you going to think of me every morning, too?" I asked taking her in my arms.

"Oh, Marc," she said, melting into my embrace. "I've been doing that for years."

We held each other for a long time, not wanting to let go.

Finally, I pulled away. "You have to get on the road."

She smiled, a look of sadness flashing across her eyes. "I know."

Angelina gathered up the rest of her things and set the corsage on top of her duffel bag.

"Not going to leave that with the dress?" I asked.

"What? And leave the first flowers you ever gave me? I don't think so," she smiled teasingly. "You may be a good guy, Marc, but you're still a guy. If I left flowers with you, they'd just wilt away and you'd throw them out."

I snorted softly, pulled her close and swatted her playfully across the backside.

"Don't start something you're not going to finish," she warned.

My mouth went to hers and we shared a long passionate kiss.

"There's something I want you to have," I said, going over to a box on top of my dresser. I shuffled through some jewelry and found a small gold cross pendant hanging from a gold chain.

I pushed Angelina's hair out of the way and clasped it behind her neck.

"This was my grandmother's," I said. "It belonged to her mother and her mother's mother. Grandma didn't have any daughters or granddaughters to pass it along to, so she gave it to me and told me to give it to the next generation of Thompson girls. I know she'd want you to have it."

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers