History Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

Angelina

I put the card back in the envelope. I looked up at Angelina. She took my hand and squeezed it. There was a fire in her eyes.

"Thank you," I whispered.

We finished dessert and left. On the way out, the hostess passed me a pair of the pictures we had taken, which must have just come off a photo printer in the back.

I asked Angelina if there was anything else she wanted to do while she was home.

"As long as it's with you, I don't care," she said gently.

We drove around for a little while. We held hands. I was stalling for time. There's not a lot to do that's close to where we live, especially if Angelina didn't want anyone in her family finding out that she was in town. I ended up driving home.

"Do you have a stereo?" she asked as we stepped through the door. She shed her coat and I watched her reach into her purse for a CD.

"It's over by the TV," I replied.

I tried to clear my head.

You can't take advantage of her, a little voice told me.

She's really wantsyou, Marc. Don't let her go,said another.

Soft music started to play over the stereo.

Angelina stood expectantly in the middle of my living room. The lights were turned down low. She was beautiful. There was a combination of fear and hope in her eyes.

I couldn't stop myself from walking over and taking her in my arms. I didn't want to stop.

She pressed her body against mine, one hand taking my own and the other on my shoulder. I put my other hand on her waist.

We swayed back and forth to the music. I could feel her breathing softly on my neck.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked softly.

"I'm wondering when someone is going to wake me up."

"Do you really think this is a dream?"

"If it is," I looked her in the eyes. "It's the best dream I've ever had."

She smiled playfully and tilted her head back. "You're thinking something else, aren't you?"

"What would I be thinking?" I asked, my smile matching hers.

She licked her lips in anticipation. "You're thinking that you want to kiss me."

I didn't get a chance to reply.

The hand on my shoulder went to the back of my neck and she pulled me to her.

Our lips met.

Angelina was soft and warm. I felt like I was floating five feet above the ground.

Her tongue brushed my lips.

My eyes were closed. My fingertips brushed the small of her back.

She kissed me harder, almost desperately.

We finally broke our lips apart. She dropped my hand and embraced me. I had both arms around her slender waist.

Angelina pressed her cheek against mine. I inhaled her heavenly scent.

It had been so long since anyone had held me so close. So intimately.

Her fingers brushed my face. She turned me towards her and we kissed again. I was losing myself to her.

I felt the bare skin of her back.

Her breasts pressed against my chest. My cock was starting to get hard.

I felt her hands in the lapels of my jacket. She pushed it back over my shoulders and it fell to the floor.

My arms returned to her waist and I pulled her close to me.

We danced, our bodies moving slowly to the music. I lost track of time.

The two of us kissed, exploring each other with our lips.

She gazed into my eyes.

Our foreheads touched together. We rubbed noses before kissing again.

"Angelina . . . I—" My voice was hoarse.

"Shhhhhh." She put a finger on my lips. "Mr. Thompson—Marc—Don't . . . Don't think . . . Don't speak . . ."

Her lips brushed mine again, then she came back and bit softly on my lower lip.

I moaned softly.

Angelina's arms were around my neck. She rested her head against my shoulder and we danced for a little while longer.

She had me right where she wanted me.

Letting go of a deep breath, she pulled back and took my hand. She turned and started back towards my bedroom. I followed, like a lamb being led to slaughter.

My eyes devoured her lithe form, her hips swaying gracefully, her hair waving behind her. She stopped at the edge of my unmade bed. With a quick pirouette, she was in my arms again.

There was something new in her kiss. Hunger.

I tried one more time to put the brakes on our passion, but that wasn't going to happen. Not now.

"Please . . ." I whispered. "What are we doing?"

"I'm hoping that you're falling in love with me," Angelina whispered, her teeth brushing my earlobe. She was not going to be denied. "Don't you want me?"

"Yes, Angelina." My voice was ragged. "I want you right now more than anything . . . But you have your whole life ahead of you . . . The world is yours for the taking. You don't want me. You can do so much better."

"Marc," she said quietly. "Do you remember our senior trip to DC? That was the first time I had seen you outside of a classroom. You were so animated. So funny. You showed us every museum and monument you could pack into four days and you made us enjoy it. Do you remember when we went out after dinner that night? I asked you to dance, but you wouldn't dance with me, even though you wanted to. That was the minute I knew I loved you."

My jaw dropped. On the last night, we had taken the kids out to a nice restaurant for dinner that had a dance floor in the lounge. They wanted to take in some of the big city's nightlife, but that wasn't going to happen, not on a school trip. We compromised by sticking around the lounge for a while and let the kids hang out and dance.

I'm sure a few of the kids with good fake IDs were drinking when none of us were looking, but we knew where they all were and none of them were driving. The other chaperones and I made the kids leave before the crowd really picked up, and the next day we got on the bus back to Kentucky.

I had been so blind. Angelina had asked me to dance, but so did several of the other girls. I'm a bad dancer to begin with so I politely begged off. Angelina was the only one who came back and asked again. I remembered the hopeful look she had, and now recognised the glimmer in her eyes for what it was. Love.

"This has got to be some kind of schoolgirl crush," I said, trying again to talk some sense into her. I think I was talking more to myself. Trying not to get my hopes up.

"No, it's not, Marc," her voice was throaty, full of desire. "Every guy who asks me out . . . I compare him to you.Youare the benchmark every man must meet for me. You're handsome. You're smart. You're funny. You're kind. You always do the right thing. You can bring out the best in anyone around you. All the others . . . They've all fallen short. I realised last year that there was no sense in trying to find a guy just like you . . . Not when I can haveyou . . ."

She kissed me again.

"That's why I have been saving myself for you, Marc," she whispered.

My eyes were wide when the impact of her words hit me. "Angelina . . . You're—?"

"Yes." She closed her eyes.

"You deserve so much better than this," I said, my voice shaking. This heavenly creature was offering herself to me. "I can't take—"

"You're not taking anything from me." She gave me a thoughtful smile. Her big brown eyes bored right into me. "I'm giving myself to you."

I felt her hands pulling the shirt out of my dress pants. I was powerless to stop her. She slipped the knot of my tie out and unbuttoned the dress shirt. My clothes fell to the floor.

The buckle on my belt came undone and soon I was standing there in my boxer briefs, my pants around my ankles, the rest of my clothes in a heap next to the bed.

Angelina pressed against me again. I could feel her nipples through the thin fabric of her dress against my chest.

Her hands brushed my shoulders, then she ran her fingertips over my chest.

"It was all I could do to keep my hands off of you on the drive back here," she whispered. "You put your hand on my knee and I thought I was going to burst . . ."

My cock leaped in my boxers. I'm sure she could feel it.

"Will you . . ." I could barely hear her voice. "Will you . . . touch me?"

I still had my hands around her waist. I kissed her again, this time more passionately. I nibbled my way over to her neck. She let out a gasp.

"Please."

At that point, I was too far gone to stop myself. I was hers. Body, mind and soul.

My hands went to her dress, I untied the sash around her waist, then pushed the dress off her shoulders and over her hips. She kicked it out of the way.

I bit her neck gently, and she cried out. Our bodies pressed together, her bare chest against mine. Her fingernails dug into my back as I kissed my way down to her collarbone.

Angelina's hands pushed my underwear down off my hips, her hands stopping to gently cup my buttocks. I stepped out of the rest of my clothes and kicked them across the room.

My hands went back to her waistline. I put a couple of fingers inside her black lace panties. They too fell to the floor. She wasn't wearing hose. She didn't need to.

Her skin was perfectly toned. Perfectly smooth. Perfectly soft.

We stood there, our naked bodies pressed together. The only thing either of us had on was the black choker around Angelina's neck.

I put my hands under her tight, round ass and pulled her in to me. My erect cock brushed against the lips of her pussy.

She threw her head back and let out a moan.

My lips went to the soft underside of her throat and her hands grasped at the back of my head, putting my mouth on the most sensitive parts of her neck.

Angelina fell back on the bed and pulled me down on top of her.

We kissed again. My blood started to boil with desire.

I cupped her breasts in my hands. She cried out again when I pinched her erect nipples.

Pulling myself up, I directed Angelina back so she was in the middle of the bed. Her head was propped up on a pillow, her magnificent hair splayed out behind her.

My eyes lingered on her in the soft light coming in from the other room. She smiled at me, kneeling before her. I bent over and kissed her, but when she tried to pull me closer, I pushed her hands away.

I walked to the door and turned out all the lights in the house. The soft romantic music was still playing on the stereo.

There were a couple of candles in the dining room so I retrieved them and a couple of other things from the bathroom. I set the candles on the nightstand by the bed and lit them. I could feel Angelina's eyes on me, watching me with barely contained desire.

I kissed her again and I felt her hands on my shoulders, bringing me down on top of her.

My hands ran all over her body. From her shoulders to her breasts to her hips. She parted her legs as my fingertips brushed the insides of her thighs.

"Touch me, Marc . . ." she asked again. "Please."

I could feel the heat radiating from her sex.

It had been so long for me.

Angelina arched her back when I touched her clit. Her labia were swollen and puffy. She let out a gasp. "OH! . . . Yes!"

I pressed down on her button and she bit my tongue.

My finger did a circle around her clit, pressing hard.

Her mouth fell open. Her entire body was quivering.

I felt a hand on my cock. She rubbed my length and squeezed the engorged head.

"Oh, god," she moaned. I dipped a finger inside her wet pussy, then two. "Oh, Marc . . ."

She rubbed my cock faster and harder.

"That feels so good." Her hips began to move in time with my hand. "I've wanted this for so long . . ."

I kissed her again. I put my other hand under her head and pressed against her. I could feel her breasts on my chest.

"I have a confession to make, Marc," she whispered, bucking her pussy against my hand. "Before I put my dress on . . . While you were at the store . . . I lay here in your bed . . . I was touching myself . . . just like you're doing now . . . I was imagining you making love to me."

"Did you cum?" I asked, unable to believe what I was hearing.

"Yes," she purred. I must have hit a sensitive spot because she pushed her hips forward onto my hand again. "I have wondered what it would be like to be with you for so long. Some nights at school . . . every night for a week . . . I touch myself while thinking about you . . . Marc . . . Marc, make love to me."

I didn't reply. Instead, I rubbed her clit faster. After a couple of passes, I pushed a finger inside her, then went back to playing with her clit. I was sure to use the juices from her pussy to coat her clit.

Her hand continued to stroke my cock. I could feel it leaking precum.

Taking her hand in mine, I had her dip two fingers into her pussy, then I took them in my mouth. She tasted of nectar.

She moaned as I sucked on her fingertips, my teeth grazing the soft pads.

"Angelina . . ." A little part of me was thinking clearly. "Are you really a virgin?"

"Yes, Marc. I am."

"Are you sure you want me to be your first lover?"

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life . . ." Her voice trailed off as she brought my lips to hers once again.

"I want you to be myonlylover," she whispered.

She continued to stroke my cock. I don't think I could get any harder.

"Please make love to me now," Angelina whispered.

I got on my knees between her legs, my cock pointed towards her. I reached for the condom on the nightstand.

"No," she said. "You don't need that, Marc. I'm on the pill."

Those were the words Iwanted to hear. Surely she wouldn't be lying to me, would she?

"You don't know who else I've been with."

"I know you have good taste, Mr. Thompson," she smiled as she called me that. "And I know how picky you are . . . The word around town is that the reason why you're so lonely is because no one around here meets your standards."

"Guess I should have picked a bigger town." We giggled together and pressed our bodies against one another.

She was soft and warm. Her hands ran down my side, exploring me.

"Please, Marc," her voice was soft.

I leaned in and kissed her again, harder. Our tongues met. I pushed her head to one side and kissed my way over to her ear.

She gasped when my teeth bit the sensitive spot right behind her jaw, just under the ear.

Soft moans escaped her lips as my lips traced her neck. Down her collarbone. Across her shoulder.

I took one of her nipples between my teeth and she thrust her chest forward.

Cupping one of her magnificent breasts in each hand, I paid both the same attention.

Angelina started to grind her pussy against me.

If one of her nipples wasn't in my mouth, I was rolling it between my fingers. She cried out louder and louder.

Her eyes were closed. Her head thrashed about on my pillow.

I kissed the valley in between her breasts, then started down her flat stomach, but she stopped me.

"No . . . Not now . . ." Angelina whispered, pulling me back on top of her. Our lips met again. "I'm yours, Marc . . ."

Her hand took a hold of my cock and she guided the head between her legs.

She rubbed it against her pussy. It was still slick with her juices.

I pushed her hand away and guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy. I wasn't thinking clearly. Lust clouded my mind.

For an instant, I paused. I wondered if I was a sexual predator, taking advantage of a former student. I wondered if I was just some pervert who had somehow led this lovely young girl on. I wondered if I would be able to live with myself the next morning after having slept with a child that the community had entrusted to my care.

Those thoughts were soon gone, burned away as my desire consumed me.

I pushed the tip of my cock forward and it entered Angelina's steaming sex.

After the head was inside her, I felt my lover tense. She drew in a sharp breath. Her fingernails dug into my shoulders. She arched her back.

"Please . . ." Her voice was soft. Desperate.

Angelina's eyes were closed. Her head was thrown back, her chest pressed against mine. Her beautiful form lay under me. The look on her face was rapturous. She was gorgeous.

I pushed forward, thrusting my cock quickly through her maidenhead.

She cried out in pain and pulled me tight against her.

I didn't stop until I was all the way inside her, then I held it.

Tears streamed down her cheeks.

Still holding my cock inside her I leaned in and kissed her tenderly.

Angelina kissed me back, softly at first, then harder.

I pulled back. She was crying.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"Yes—No—," she gasped. "It . . . it hurts a little . . . but it feels so good, too."

I waited until her tears stopped. Her pussy had adjusted to the penetration by my cock. She had stretched around me, still slick.

Very slowly, I began to pump my cock in and out. Never hard. Never fast.

Gently. Tenderly. Lovingly.

She brought my lips to hers and our bodies were connected, from head to toe.

I kissed away the lines left on her cheeks by her tears. She started to grind her hips against me.

Her pussy was tight. It fit my cock like a glove.

It had been a while for me; I wasn't going to last very long.

We lost ourselves in our lovemaking.

In. Out. Slowly. In. Out.

My breaths came faster. She bit her lip and her eyes rolled back in her head.

I felt a familiar twitching in my balls.

With one hand under her ass and the other on a breast, I thrust forward with one single hard stroke.

She bit my lip softly and I let out a moan.

My cock started to pulse inside Angelina. Her body tensed along with mine.

We kissed harder as my orgasm overpowered me. I never moved. I just held my cock inside her as it emptied my sperm into her womb.

When it was all done, I collapsed on top of her.

Our bodies were covered in sweet perspiration.

I gasped for breath.

Angelina held me close to her, one hand behind my neck, the other on my ass, trying to pull me deeper inside her.

She kissed me lovingly.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear. I could barely hear her with the blood pounding in my head.

I couldn't speak. I could barely breathe.

We lay like that for several minutes. I was still inside her.

Angelina's eyes were closed, as if she were lost in some distant reverie.

Worried that I might be too heavy for her, I tapped her on the leg softly. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Wrap you legs around me," I said gently.

I pulled up so I was on my knees. Putting my hands under her ass, I lifted Angelina with me, then spun around and fell back on to the bed.

She was now on top, straddling me. Her head rested against my chest. She straightened out her legs so they didn't cramp up. My cock never left her pussy.

Her breath tickled my collarbone. I put a hand under her chin and kissed her again.

Angelina's hair had fallen over her face. I brushed it out of the way.

In the candlelight, her face glowed with a satisfied warmth. She smiled dreamily.

"What are you thinking?" she asked softly.

I took a moment before replying. "That you are a beautiful woman."

Her smile got even wider. Her big brown eyes twinkled in the flickering light. "Iam a woman now, aren't I?"

All I could do was smile back. "Yes, you are, Angelina."

I held her against me for several more minutes in silence. The music still played in the other room, but all I wanted to hear was the soft sound of her breathing and our hearts beating together.

She ran her fingers along my arms. Her head was turned to the side. She seemed to be staring off into the distance.

"What areyou thinking?" I asked.

Angelina giggled. "That my butt is out in the cold!"

I laughed with her and reached for the tangled top sheet. Pulling it over us, I cradled her in my arms.

"Marc," Angelina cuddled up to me. Her hair brushed against my chest. I was surrounded by her warmth. "That was wonderful."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No . . . no, not at all," she replied. I was still inside her.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers