All Comments on 'History Lessons'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Deeply touched!

Touching! You feel drawn into the story! Of course, my wife calls me an old softy anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sweet and touching

You did a hell of a job. And thanks for the thanks.

AlwaysBeTrueAlwaysBeTrueover 18 years ago
Moving

Very moving story. I loved teh characters

SnookmanSnookmanover 18 years ago
Very Nice

This is exactly what a romance story is supposed to be like in my humble opinion. Well written and nice characters. Well done. Would like to see a chapter 2 and maybe a 3rd and 4th and so on. I could watch these two grow old together. Nicely done.

Snookman

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A most wonderful story

HLD:

Unlike a previous commentor, I feel it is only fitting this be a romantic story and it be accepted close to Valentine's Day.

A young lady in love with her mentor, a teacher who has allowed life to slip away and surrendered himself to his craft. She realizes what she wants and he has stood by while life passes him by. She is in fact now the teacher of that which makes life worth living; love, and he is the student. How delicious. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful!

Great stuff, one of the best I've read so far!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
A very pretty story

with good characters and a happy ending. As some other commenter said, if it is to be a romance, it has to have a romantic ending.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Very Sweet!

HLD, you have a great piece of work here! Tender as well as highly erotic. Best of luck.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Very Good!

I enjoyed the story, and thought it was well written. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
perfect valentine

a very good love story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOVE IT!

very similar to my own teacher/student fantasy! fabulous job!

LakeloverinncLakeloverinncabout 18 years ago
Not since

Deep Throat have I been so stimulated.

Unsung MuseUnsung Museabout 18 years ago
Wonderful Job, HLD!!

Very sweet. Great characters!

Best of luck in the contest!

dreampilot79dreampilot79about 18 years ago
and to think I almost became a teacher

After reading this story, I feel like I made a bad career move. Great job.. really got into the fantacy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A lesson from History Lessons

"I want to make 'us' work. I don't know how things will go, but as long as we want to be together, we'll find a way."

This was the second story that I read again and again. The first one was The Adventure of Me and Martha Jane. One of the best romance I ever read.

Thank you for writing such a wonderfully romantic piece and share it.

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckalmost 18 years ago
Excellent Read

To paraphrase Darth Vader "Daniellekitten has taught you well HLD." Please continue to give us the romance with which you are so obviously accomplished (great stories, characters that you empathise with and best of all, happy endings) and not stray to the dark side (wham bam thankyou mam and kiss my ass goodbye). May the Romantic Force be with you.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
woah

I taught high school lit for three years. I too had an "Angelina". I fought my attraction for a student as well. She had me pegged though. Smart as a whip, and just so damn gorgeous. I made the mistake of starting a relationship with her right after her graduation. We should have left town. Her folks found out and the next thing I knew I was an ex-teacher. Worse yet...she was pregnant. Though she fought, her folks yanked her to some un-wed mothers home where, out of rage and grief, she mis-carried. Something I didn't find out until 10 years later. Yeah...we never did get together. She married some rich kid and lives in a big house with the kids she managed to have with him. It's been twenty years since I last saw her. I'll never forget her. That is why I like this site. Nothing but "happy" endings...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story and a good read

which i enjoyed - if any thing the sex scene was over long and dragged on a bit - which rather dominated the rest of the story.

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
Amazing!!

So beutiful! second time reading was even better!!

hathorbr1hathorbr1almost 14 years ago
Damn good story!!!

That was one of the most beautiful stories I've read here so far. It was written beautifully and had a lovely premise. Very well done. Please, keep up the wonderful work!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 13 years ago
Gonna go get a napkin now...

Thank you :)....

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago
What a picture of romance

I really enjoyed this story. From the first page I was totally engulfed into the plot.

hawyn808hawyn808almost 12 years ago

cute story! glad the girl's dream came true. muy caliente y muy bien! keep writing!

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 11 years ago
Excellet Story!

One of the best I've read in quite some time. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lovely story

I liked the "lessons" that they taught each other; which is hopefully what all couples would want & strive for.

This is the kind of love that I wish for; simple & honest.

I was a disappointed during their first time though; it was unclear whether or not she orgasmed. (( My cock started to pulse inside Angelina. Her body tensed along with mine. We kissed harder as my orgasm overpowered me )). It appears that she was on the precipice, but he left her hanging! So unfair; especially when it has been her dream for so long. He should've made absolutely sure.

Added to my All-Time Favs

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sweet BELIZEAN Girls!

HLD, thanks for highlighting my country's hottest export! Belizean girls are the sweetest and best in the world! Loved the story!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Excellent romance

Thank you once again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very good

A very good love story I really enjoyed reading it again.

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good story

Not the first time to read it. In my favorites. Not a lot to say except excellent love story. I think that it had a abrupt ending to it and I thing there was more to write. You pulled me in than you put the brakes on a boom it was finished.

I do think there should be a sequil. If you have already written one what is it called. In my favorites 5 stars plus.

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet. Love. Story

All's well that ends well now what happens next do you have another story plan about to tell them how do they tell her folks when do they get married ect,. I really like the story really good about true love

Ron

cowboyrideccyahoocom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

Great love story very well done. Thank you

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
True. Love. Story

Really enjoyed the story now my question is when do we get to read the sequel to this story. Two people so much in love.

omni_satisfieromni_satisfierover 5 years ago
great one

@HLD Definitely this story would give a double ego boost to a small village nobody and fits to the fantasies of every loner ever. And quite narration too. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!!!

THAT WAS HOT!! I have not read another story as that one is passionate! PRODUCE MORE LIKE THAT! WRITE A 2nd. chapter onto this one; continue from where they moved into the house with him carrying her over the threshold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a super, heartwarming, sexy story! It was a joy to read. Thank you for such a lovely experience.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written, great story, convincing dialogue. Flawless, really.

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Sweet...!

Quitting and getting them a house-REAL sweet

Tho breaking her hymen-really?

...even if gymnastics/cheerleading/ horseback riding didn't get it I expect VERY few co-eds don't have a dildo, if not sharing a strap-on with her roomie

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteabout 1 year ago

Just great story and story telling. MM

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEabout 1 year ago

Loved the story but felt it was missing a page to make it complete

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2964 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...