Haunted House Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls seemed to enjoy being scared to death and ten more made it through under Ralph's time as leader. Each leader took over the costume of his replacement. The guys in costumes were beginning to tire somewhat. Jay rallied them for one more hour. It would be his hour as the leader. They agreed to quit after four hours or at least take a major break.

They had a problem though. Twelve girls waited in line for their turn and Mike wanted Sarah to have another go. It would take them over an hour to complete those thirteen girls and others might show wanting a turn. Also, some others expressed interest in going again. They were going to try to pick up the pace.

Jay led four girls through with the same basic reaction from most of the girls. They were all having a great time frightening the girls and the girls were having fun screaming their lungs out.

The fifth girl for Jay was Trisha. She was a cute brunette, about 5'3" with a petite tight body.

"Ya ready," Jay asked?

"Yes," Trisha said nervously.

"Okay, here we go," Jay said grabbing her soft hand and leading her forward.

When they came to the first zombie Trisha squealed softly. Unlike the other girls, she more gasped and screeched as the monsters accosted her. She also never tightened her grip on Jay's hand which he found odd as every other girl had. She seemed to be shaking a little by the time they reached the bathroom. The trip through the bathroom seemed to mortify her. When she got to the hall again and the four last monsters, she swooned and sank to her knees without screaming. The door to his room was open. It was where two monsters were emerging from. Jay carried her to his bed.

"You okay," He asked her?

"Yes sir," Trisha said in response.

The four monsters were standing around the bed. Trisha stared at them all wide eyed as she lay on the bed.

Sit up on the edge of the bed," Jay said.

"Yes sir," Trisha said and compiled.

"This girl is scared shitless," one of the monster said.

"Are you alright," Jay asked again?

"Fine sir," Trisha said.

"You want some water or something," Jay asked?

"Okay sir," Trisha said and one of the monsters went to get her some from the bathroom.

When he returned, he handed it to Jay and he gave it to Trisha. She drank a little and handed it back.

"Do ya want anything else," Jay asked?

"Whatever you want sir," Trisha said.

"Wow," one of the monsters said.

"Does she suck dick," one of the other monsters joked?

"Jim that is not fun...," Jay started to say.

"Yes I do sir," Trisha responded evenly.

"Oh my god," at least two of the monsters said together.

"Trisha," Jay said. "Are you wanting to suck Jim's dick," he asked?

"If you want me to sir," Trisha said.

Jim started opening his fly on his suit. He was a werewolf so it was easy for him to extract his cock through his suit pants.

"Trisha, you want to suck Jim's cock," Jay asked again not believing what he was hearing.

"I will if you want me to," Trisha said.

"Move Jay," Jim said trying to step forward with his soft four inch dick in hand.

"Trisha, you want to do this," Jay said?

"Yes sir," Trisha replied.

Jay backed off to the side and Jim stepped forward in front of Trisha. Without hesitation she grabbed his soft cock and brought it to her mouth. She licked it tentatively but then took it right into her mouth to the root and started working it with her tongue and lips.

"Oh fuck," Jim gasped as his cock expanded in her mouth.

"This is fuckin wild," Larry said. "I'm next."

Two more monsters entered the room.

"What is going on," Mike said?

"Trisha here is sucking Jim's cock," Larry said.

"What!" Mike said looking for himself. "Jay what the fuck..."

"She wanted too," Jay answered before he finished.

Jim's cock was hard now and about six inches long. Trisha was a skilled cocksucker. Someone had taught her well or she just had a lot of practice. He started to groan and his legs were trembling.

"Oh fuck, she is good," Jim moaned.

"Jay, you better go tell the other girls we are taking a break," Mike said.

"Yeah, but I'm after Larry," Jay said before he left.

The girls were disappointed but understood the guys had been at it for over three hours. Surely, they did need a break.

When Jay returned Larry already had his cock in Trisha's mouth.

"She swallows," Jim said to Jay as he walked out of the room grinning from ear to ear.

Jay watched as Trisha applied her skills to Larry's cock. He also was about six inches and Trisha could take him all the way. Larry groaned like he had his dick in a vacuum hose and it was threatening to suck him in via his cock. It only took Trisha a few minutes before Larry was ready to cum. Trisha pulled him from her throat as Larry's cock fired several volleys of cum into her mouth. Trisha took it all dutifully and swallowed it all down. She sucked Larry clean before letting his cock fall from her lips.

Jay stepped forward cock in hand. Trisha looked up at him and smiled.

"You want to suck my cock Trisha," Jay asked?

"Yes sir," Trisha responded.

"You like sucking cock," Jay asked?

"Yes sir. If you want me too," Trisha said.

"Do you fuck too," Jay asked?

"Yes sir. If you want me too," Trisha said again. She was teasing his cock awake with her soft hands. They felt great and talented. Jay watched as she teased the underside of the head and the hole in the end.

Jay let her stimulate his cock with her hands for a minute or two. She was good and had him mostly hard at seven inches. He wanted in that mouth though after watching Larry and Jim. Trisha got the hint as he pushed forward towards her mouth. She took him in willingly and sucked first the head and teased it will her tongue. She did that for a while then sucked him deep.

Trisha took Jay to the back of her mouth and then eased him down her throat. Her nose pressed up against his stomach as his cock probed her throat. Jay felt her tongue push out below his cock and lick his balls. Oh fuck he thought as she worked his dick in and out of her throat. He was going to cum soon at this pace just like the others. But he wanted more. He stepped back from her mouth.

"Something wrong sir," Trisha said with a sad look of disappointment on her face.

"No nothing Trisha," Jay said. "Stand up and take your clothes off."

"Yes sir," she said.

All the guys watched as she stripped completely nude. The room had about six guys in it and the rest were in the hall. When she was naked she just stood there as if waiting a command.

Jay and all the other guys looked Trisha over. She had small but cute tits with little nipples but they stuck out erect and hard as bullets. She was shaved bare on her pussy, at least what they could see.

"Turned around," Jay said to Trisha.

"Yes sir," Trisha said and turned.

"You have a nice tight body Trisha," Jay said staring at her small firm ass.

"Thank you sir," Trisha said.

"Trisha, I want you to sit down on the bed and lean back for me," Jay commanded.

"Yes sir," Trisha said and complied.

The guys were all greeted with a pretty pink completely bare cunt that was slightly parted. A trace of her inner labia was visible and Jay stepped aside to let more light in.

Someone had turned on a desk lamp when they first brought her into the room. The light from it illuminated her cunt and gave half the males present instant hardons.

"Spread your pussy lips apart Trisha," Jay said.

"Yes master," Trisha said this time.

Trisha spread her pussy lips apart revealing her moist inner lips and hole. She spread herself even further opening her cunt hole and letting the guys see inside. The guys were nearly breathless as they looked. The comments started like, "look at that sweet tight hole," someone said.

"Oh fuck, I gotta get me some of that," Someone else said.

"She looks ready to fuck alright," another comments.

Trisha seemed to enjoy the looks and comments as she took her eyes from Jay and quickly glanced around the room. Jay could swear he saw her pussy pulse or twitch as she looked around. He moved in to fuck her, no longer able to wait. He knelt on the floor in front of her.

"Lay back Trisha and scoot your ass forward over the edge of the bed," he commanded.

"Yes master. You going to fuck me now master? Trisha said.

"Yes. Is that what you want," Jay asked?

"Yes master," Trisha replied.

Jay nested his seven inch cock into the entrance to her tight pink pussy. He could feel the heat from her hole warming his cock as it sought the entrance to her cunt. He found the hole, tight as it was, and nudged forward. The head popped in. Oh god he thought. This is going to be great. He eased forward some more and sunk about two or three inches into her. She was warm and moist and the sensations to his cock were mind blowing.

"You have a nice tight pussy Trisha," Jay said.

"Thank you master," Trisha said.

Jay pushed forward more until he bottomed out in her hot tight hole.

"How does that feel Trisha," Jay said.

"Wonderful master! You feel so full inside me," Trisha commented.

"I'm going to fuck you now," Jay said.

"Please master," Trisha responded.

"Are you going to be a good little cunt for me," Jay asked?

"Oh yes master," Trisha answered.

"What do ya want me to do cunt," Jay asked?

"Fuck my tight hole master," Trisha said. "Please shoot your cum inside me."

"You want me to dump my cum in you," Jay asked?

"Oh yes master. Make me your cumslut," Trisha said.

"Fuck," Jay growled not believing his ears.

"Jay," Mike said reentering. "The girls want us to restart the haunted house again."

"Go ahead. Larry can take the lead from me. We can switch around in here after each girl goes through," Jay said.

"Okay," Mike agreed and the guys began to reassemble.

"You want that don't ya Trisha. You want to fuck some more guys after me," Jay asked?

"If ya want me to I will master," Trisha said.

"Good," Jay said and pulled his dick back several inches.

Jay slowly fucked into Trisha. He moved his hands to her taut nipples and pinched the eraser pointed nipples. Trisha gasped beneath him. She just watched his face as he fucked back and forth into her tight cunt and played with her nipples.

"You feel great cunt," Jay said wondering what her reaction would be to the name.

"Thank you master. You too," Trisha said.

Jay fucked her slowly but increased his pace as he heard the screams of the next girl throughout the hall. The guys had turned the light out again and Jay fucked Trisha in the darkness. He could barely make out her face but from what he saw the screams of the new girl coming through seemed to have an affect on Trisha. Her hands were now on his sides as if guiding him into her. He could hear her breathing and moaning as he fucked her. By the time the girl was through the bathroom and being accosted by the four remaining monsters, Jay was fucking Trisha for all he was worth. She groaned loudly as he speared her to her bottom.

"Oh master. Take me...take me...make me your cumslut," Trisha whispered.

That was it for Jay. All this new stimuli was too much for his brain. This girl was like his fuck slave. He hammered into her. He was sensing she was close to cumming but wasn't sure he could last long enough to get her there. He tried to think of something else but the stimulation was to strong. His balls were tight to his shaft and threatening to burst at any second. Fortunately, he felt Trisha tighten her grip to his sides and arch her back from the bed. She seemed to hiss between her teeth as her peak hit.

Trisha's pussy spasmed around Jay's cock as she came hard. That was all he could take and he roared loudly as his seed shot out of the end of his cock like bullets from a gun. Trisha felt his discharge and moaned approval. Jay buried his cock all the way inside her as the last pulses of his cock planted more cum inside her.

When they finally stopped breathing hard, Jay pulled back slightly and felt his cock pull half way from her tight cunt. He held it there for seconds longer until it shrunk more and slipped back and out of her moist cunt all by itself.

"Jay, you done," called a voice like Joe's from the dark hall.

"Almost Joe," Jay said. "Give me a minute."

"Ok, but hurry," Joe said.

"Trisha," Jay said.

"Yes master," she replied.

"You want to fuck Joe and some of the other guys?" Jay asked concerned for her.

"I will if you want me to," Trisha said.

"They want to fuck ya. Are you up for that," Jay asked?

"Yes master. I'll take all their cum if you want me to. Just don't let them fuck me in the ass master. I am very tight back there and it always hurts terribly," Trisha said.

"Okay, I won't," Jay responded.

He rose to his feet but before he could put his cock away Trisha slid forward on the bed and grabbed for it.

"Let me clean that for you master," she said.

Jay stood there as she sucked his limp cum coated cock back in her mouth and licked and sucked all the remaining cum from his cock. When she was done she pulled away.

"Thank you cunt," Jay said.

"Your welcome master," Trisha said. "Master, your cum is wonderful. When can I finish you completely in my mouth? I need to taste you more," Trisha said.

Oh god Jay thought. This is too good to be true. His cock even felt like it wanted to respond to that. "When we are done with the haunted house cumslut," Jay said.

"Thank you master," Trisha replied.

Jay pulled his pants back up and went to find Joe.

The idea of having their cocks sucked or fucking Trisha's cunt kept the guys energized for two more hours. Twenty more girls including Sarah went through. The whole time guys disappeared into Mike and Jay's room to merger later weakly smiling. The guys finally stopped the haunted house sometime after seven o'clock. Many of them were exhausted from the effort, the sex, and relaxed in their rooms with beers talking.

The haunted house had been a complete success from everyone's perspective. The girls on the floor below were entertained and thankful to the boys that put the show on. Several mini parties were already taking place between guys and gals that just met. Mike had disappeared somewhere with Sarah. The guys were even getting pressure from a group of six or eight girls that had not made it through, to do it again on Sunday.

Jay had disappeared too into his room and shut and locked the door.

When Jon returned on Sunday night, they would have to thank him again for the use of the masks. Happy Halloween!

12