All Comments on 'Hard and Soft'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oggbashanoggbashanabout 19 years agoAuthor
Deleted with thanks

I have deleted all the public comments on this story because they refer to the original unrevised version.

The story now has a changed ending and the hero has the same name throughout.

Thank you to those who commented and sent feedback pointing out what a mess I had made of the original version. Your remarks have modified the story into what it now is.

This shows that some authors do actually take notice of criticism, especially when it was well deserved.

MunachiMunachiabout 17 years ago
very nice...

haven't read the original version so can't say anything to that, but this revised version is very nice in any case, i enjoyed reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your demonstrations get better

Thank you Ogg.

HP

PickeringPickeringalmost 7 years ago
Excellent...

Story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very, very good

I also missed the original version ... apparently by 13 years. This one is a keeper, though. Thank you!

JuicyplayJuicyplay5 months ago

I love this theme of hard and soft, and the way you explore how these terms apply to BOTH genders and can shift and flex in myriads of ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1524 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

SIMILAR Stories