Halloween - Two Wizards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

'Upstairs?' I gasped after taking a breath.

'Yes Mike, I want you too!' she replied, pulling me along behind herself as she turned and headed for them.

Even as we climbed I was using one hand to undo tie and buttons, tugging shirt tails free, so once in her room it took just a matter of seconds to get down to nothing but my briefs. Once there I paused, watching with staring eyes as Francis did likewise; pulling that tight, white top upwards, sliding that seductively pleated skirt downwards - then turning to look at me.

I don't know about Francis, but I felt like a nervously trembling youth again. A boy, a virgin, unexpectedly being given his first glimpse of female nakedness. But what I was being given a glimpse of was not some equally shy, still developing girl - but a woman. A woman in her full flush of true femininity - ripely full-curving. A woman with the same desires and needs as I had. A woman who was there, for me, by choice.

The effect of seeing her standing there, waiting momentarily, was overwhelming - my cock, which although constrained was already fully engorged, tried to jerk itself higher. Francis eyes picked up the movement, looked down, then looked up again - her eyes glittering as she wiped her lips with the tip of her tongue.

'Push them down Mike.' she whispered.

So I did as she asked, watching her eyes widen as what I had to offer sprang into view. 'Oh yes, yes please!' she murmured as she reached her arms up behind herself.

In one smooth movement her bra fell away, revealing what until then I had only imagined. But if she'd had concerns as to whether the reality would measure up to my imaginings, she need not have. To me they were beautiful - quite simply, but absolutely beautiful.

They may not have had a younger girl's perky uptilting, but they had something those breasts never could - the creamy fullness of a true woman's breasts. Even the faint blue veins that here and there marked them, were attestations of that womanliness. And the large, almost dark brown aureoles, and their spikily jutting nipples, were their crowning glory.

'Stunningly beautiful!' I croaked, then added. 'But now the rest of you, please.'

She did as I asked, slid her prettily matching panties slowly downwards, then stood there, letting my eyes feast on all of her.

It was probably no more than a minute or two, but those moments actually seemed almost timeless; each standing there, just a few feet apart, knowing exactly what next would happen - but savouring it, enjoying the sight of each other, enjoying the rising sense of anticipation.

My will-power was less than hers - I moved forward; forward so I could hold her, in my arms, pressing myself against her, knee to mouth, cock to belly.

But in much less time than we had taken to stand looking longingly at each other, once we kissed again, we tumbled backwards, together, onto the still fully made bed. Ignoring the coverlet and decoratively scattered cushions we rolled, twisted, rolled and made one of us. My raging cock all but plundering her pussy, her juicily willing cunt enthusiastically welcoming it.

When we were done - which was for both of us all too suddenly - we began again, exactly where we were, merely scattering the nuisance of the cushions away from us. That time I kissed licked and sucked her, every beautifully adorable inch of her. As I did so, breathing deeply the odours that rose from her; hers, mine, ours - the very essence of both of us. Fondling and caressing every single curving part of her; her breasts, her bottom, her belly, thighs and legs - then those firm and creamily full breasts again. As I did so, she did the same, to me; her mouth, hands and softly nimble fingers creating thrills I'd never known before, stirring, restimulating, and in time, re-hardening me.

But even then, as though by some unspoken agreement, we extended and further prolonged our pleasure, strengthening and heightening our sense of anticipation. Fondly toying and teasing each other, allowing ourselves to be taken closer, ever closer - then retreating a little, then doing it all again.

Then finally, as I lay there, my senses numbed by the pleasures she was giving me, I felt her rising up above me, then slowly pushing herself down on to me, on to my oozing and rearingly demanding cock.

Unlike the first time, that time we took our time, at least Francis did; riding me skilfully slowly, ensuring her movements produced the maximum of sparking pleasures, for each of us. Then, when she'd given herself a small but satisfying climax, she rolled off me and got on to hands and knees, lifting her arse invitingly high.

'In the top drawer, a tube of lubricant.' she whispered, pointing to the bed-side cabinet.

I found it, but then, before using it, knelt low, down behind her. I had both her pussy and her arse, each in their own way equally inviting. I knew what she expected me to do, but that could wait - this woman, Francis, had affected me deeply, right then I wanted nothing more than to give her the maximum amount of pleasure possible. So, lifting myself, I slid inside her, not her arse, that pleasure could wait, but into her pussy again.

By controlling the depth, speed and power of my thrusting I took her to another, that time what I guessed was a much more satisfyingly explosive orgasm - then I used the lubricant - and then I took what she'd initially offered me.

Her pussy had been surprisingly tight, in fact excitingly so, but compared with her arse, there was simply no contest! I loved it - my cock revelled in it, giving me thrills I'd either never known, or had totally forgotten were even physically possible. And when I came, some very long time later, it was with a force and power that literally flattened both of us.

But having lain gasping and panting for what seemed like no time at all I heard her voice rousing me. 'It's more than an hour Mike, the sitter, Susie, I think she'll be getting worried!'

Of course, the kids, the sitter - 'Damn them!' - I thought. But good sense prevailed, I pushed myself up.

'Just tell me one thing.' I said as I picked up my bundle of clothes.

'What's that?' she asked with a worried expression.

'Tell me this is not the first and last time - please!' I replied, reaching for her hand.

She smiled, that smile that had first caught my susceptible attention. 'I should hope not - I'd hate to think that all the boys' spells only had a short-term affect.'

On the way back to my house she told me the full story - how the boys themselves had decided that it would be 'cool' if they could get their parents together; a Mum for Josh, and a Dad for Steve. That when they found they were both going to be wizards they thought it was a sign that such a thing might even be possible. Even Miss Soames had been in the act, making sure that we were the parents in charge of their little group.

What chance does a pair of lonely, still yearning adults have when two determined wizards get together? None!

Of course the quality of the sex we continue to have does help quite a bit too....

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers
12