All Comments on 'Halloween Party'

by wcuddyf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
Hubby's reaction

loved the story but wanted to know how hubby reacted, maybe what he was up to in the meanwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yes, it's only a story

but let's pretend it's real! sucking a complete stranger and swallowing his seminal fluids like that --- whether via mouth or vagina --- ain't that a bit dangerous?

it's first and foremost rather gross; but since we all have different degrees of tolerance for things considered "gross," let's focus on the HEALTH issue/question.

here, you've just sucked a complete stranger. you are deliously happy and so is your husband. supposed you have just caught some little critters? what's the reaction?

"fuck, that asshole!" or,

"well, I didn't expect to get this virus, but it was still fun. I'll certainly do it again!"

you people can be rather gross! lol

(please, note, I am a complete hypocrit: I love watching well made porn; but I would NEVER want to put my dick in those holes!, even if most of those women are [at least when they are still in their late teens to early 20s] good looking; point is, I like "dirty" stories: but you guys and your character are still pretty gross! unhealthily so! lol ),,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
where fanasy are not you are responible

you write shit and don't think about the damage it can do.like fucking and not being safe.all i say is use common sense in your stories.don't write shit because it sound good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
screw reality

okay...screw reality for a minute...not all stories have to be realistic. this story was actually more fun to read BECAUSE it was full of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Screw the naysayers!

Great story! Screw those people who say "Well, what about STDs? What about protection?" Hell, if you want to live like this and trust your judgement then have fun and don't worry about what the others say. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Screw the Sayers Nay Cucksters All

Who dropped you on your dick writer which caused the braindeadednessesess - watching cocks and wife pimping isn't good for any self respect let alone a wimp into pathetic male humiliation.

A waste except for your few fellow cuckster wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a turn on...

I read this story and it was such a turn on that I then decided to read all your stories. Fantastic. This is the very first comment ever that I have written for anyone, erotic or not. Thank you.

I have to point out however that in one of your stories, there are a lot of mistakes in the dialogue where it appears that you had first start writing as the point of view of one person and changed your mind midway, but failed to correct all the dialogue. Nonetheless, even that story made me hard as a rock!

Loved them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pure total shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous