Halloween Dare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie takes hold of Dave's cock and points it up into her and then lowers herself onto it sitting in his lap. Dave and Jennie moan as one as his cock sinks into her vagina.

Slowly Jennie begins to move herself up and down on Dave's cock, pushing her pelvis against him on every down push, sending pulses of pleasure through her. Dave rests reaches up and pulls her face down to his lips. He hungrily pushes his tongue into her mouth and Jennie moans into his kiss.

Jennie grinds herself into Dave as he grabs her shirt and begins to pull it up over her head. They break their kiss and he tosses her shirt aside. As they lips find each other Dave traces little circles over Jennie's bare lower back.

Jennie pushes herself into him a little harder with every thrust, feeling her body afire with passion and lust. Dave unclasps her bra and she quickly slips it off her arms and tosses it aside please with the feel of her hard nipples brushing the fabric of his shirt.

Jennie reaches between them and unbuttons Dave's shirt and pulls it open so her hands could glide over his strong chest, she loved the feel of his abdominal muscles bunching with every thrust of his hips up in to her.

Dave slides his fingers all over Jennie's soft smooth skin, going from her bare back to her flat stomach causing her to giggle into their kiss as his fingertips graze her ribs. As her fingers slide over his chest and tease his nipples he groans into her a little more.

Dave glides his hands over Jennie's breasts and massages them gently, before moving his fingers to her nipples, he pinches the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, applying gentle pressure. Jennie moans and breaks the kiss to arch her back to thrust herself down on Dave's cock a little harder.

Dave lowers his lips to Jennie's right breast and begins to suck on the nipple, and nipping at it lightly with his front teeth. Jennie's breathing becomes a little heavier as yet another orgasm approaches.

Dave releases her nipple and slides his finger between their crotches, and begins to move it up and down against her clit.

Jennie arches her back, and leans back on her hands, allowing Dave freer access to her love button. Her breathing becomes heavier and she begins to whimper as she feels her impending orgasm approach.

Dave senses Jennie's orgasm is close as her vagina begins to pulse along the length of his cock, the sensations causes his cock to begin to throb as her pussy begins to massage it closure to orgasm.

Dave increases the pressure on Jennie clit ever so slightly and suddenly she begins to scream and bounce wildly on his cock.

The pulsing of her vagina along his cock shaft really begins to drive Dave wild. He quickly grabs her hips and pulls her down to him as he thrusts up into her as deeply as possible.

His cock twitches inside her still pulsing vagina and as he moans loudly he shoots his load up into her welcoming vagina.

Jennie and Dave both breathe heavily and deeply as Jennie leans her head against Dave's chest, Dave leans back against the wall, both exhausted.

12