All Comments on 'Gift From A God Ch. 06'

by AbbeFaria

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Do it to me some more

damn...that was the best rush i've ever had...and all i was doing was reading...go figure...pls keep up the good work, cant wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Already Worthy of my Hall of Fame!

Gift From A God is without doubt one of the finest reads I've ever had the pleasure of reading on the Net. You have an incredible ability to weave a highly erotic - yet very suspenseful tale and I tip my pen to you.

Thanks for allowing us the pleasure of reading this story and I look forward to your future chapters!

JR Parz

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible chapter in an awesome novel !!

This is by far the best chapter yet, and the others were amazing. The story has suspense and intrigue, and the characters have real depth. The erotic parts are extremely sensual and complex. He treats women so much better than just the mind-controlled-screw-toy you see in other stories in this category. You have left plenty room to explore more ground 'erotically', and the plot seems to be really taking off now. Can't wait for more, but don't go too fast, I'd love to see a story (novella?) with enough breadth to last many more chapters !!

MsJulieDollMsJulieDollover 19 years ago
Incredible writing

A wonderful tale, I can't wait for the continuation. You have a real talent for writing and bringing your readers into the tale. Thank you so much for sharing.

MsJulieDollMsJulieDollover 19 years ago
Incredible writing

A wonderful tale, I can't wait for the continuation. You have a real talent for writing and bringing your readers into the tale. Thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
thanks

thanks for this great story...i'm very eager to know what's coming next. Thank you very much !!

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzabout 16 years ago
Great Story

This is more a comment for the series than the particular story, but very well done!!!

ushergalushergalover 13 years ago
Ha take that Zeus

Ha Ha Ha this is just what Zeus need to be taken down a peg as long as it doesn't get our guy killed

NereborNereborover 12 years ago
Review

Loving it this is exactly the kind of fiction i'm into and your not failing to disappoint keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
b8

i love detail in a story but not to the point of getting bored, found it funny that was told not to tell about powers and after your first hot fuck you were like a 3rd grader blabbing all, kinda reminded me of a friend of my bf's, him and 5 guys gang banged a girl but that dumb ass fell in love with her.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicalmost 11 years ago
Go Katie!!!

I really like Katie and hope that she will be sticking around. I have a feeling that Brandon is going to be trouble for Steven though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous