Ghost in the Stacks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

Louis decided to put another card on the table. "Listen I was wondering if you could help me. What is the quickest way to get to the library from here?" Johan's face turned even paler, which Louis hadn't thought possible. "I need to check out a book on theology. I understand they're on . . ."

" . . . the fifth floor," finished Johan. "I think it would be really silly to keep up this game for any length of time. I know who you are, and somehow you know who I am." When he wasn't being shocked, Johan apparently had a hard time meeting Louis's gaze. His voice was gentle but elegant.

"Well, I figured that since you spent so much time watching me that I might make it easier on you."

Johan blushed. He looked like he wanted to bolt, but was too afraid to try.

"I guess," Louis continued, "that I'd like to know why?"

"When you see two guys having sex in the library, you tend to notice."

"Maybe. Once or twice could just be coincidental." Louis moved a little closer, forcing the young Johan to press himself against the wall. "More than that becomes a little suspicious. My question is, do you like to watch me?" He took another step towards Johan, who was trembling all over. Louis put one hand on either side of the mysterious young man's head and leaned in very close. "Or are you interested in more than watching?"

A series of emotions played across Johan's face. First there was a mixture of longing and fear. Then realization set in, though realization of what, Louis couldn't fathom. Then there was plain and simple panic. Johan ducked out of Louis's clutches and literally ran out of the building. Louis strolled out after him. Johan was heading towards the library, right as rain. Louis felt kind of like Pepe Le Pew pursuing some hapless cat with a white stripe painted down its back. "I am on to you, my little wildflower," he said in his worst French accent.

He entered the lobby, looking around. Louis began to think that he should have hurried things along, as his quarry was nowhere in sight, and it was a large library to search. Then he thought things over. The young man wouldn't run upward. There was no way to escape if he went upstairs. Young Johan would probably still be on the bottom floor. 'But in which direction?' Louis noticed that the young lady he had spoken to the previous week. He put on his most winning smile and wandered over to her.

She looked up from her reading and blushed a little. "Hello. Did you get a chance to talk to Johan about the wallet?"

"No," he purred, "but it turns out the wallet belonged to someone else anyway. But I did get to talk to him about some of his artwork, and I was thinking about helping him out by buying one of his drawings."

"He draws?" the girl said in wonderment.

"Yes. Anyway, I just saw him coming in here and I was hoping to speak with him for a moment. Do you know which way he went?"

"Yes," she said shyly. "I think he was heading towards the reference section."

"Thank you. Once again, you've been too kind," he said as he wandered off in the direction indicated. When he arrived at the reference area, he didn't see his prey. 'Not surprising,' he thought. 'Mr. Smythe has been hiding for a long time, I'd imagine.' He wandered around, looking for sudden movements but not seeing any. He realized his target had probably gone to ground somewhere. ' . . . gone to ground,' he thought again. The young man had been fairly pale. And what was the best place to avoid the sun? Underground! He looked around for a few minutes. There was no way out of this section that didn't involve heading back out to the lobby. There were several doors that looked like they lead to offices and such. Then something caught his eye. Back in a corner next to some broken microfiche machines that were gathering dust was a door. There was no exit sign above it, but it did have one of those bars across it that was supposed to sound an alarm when the door was opened. Louis stopped to think about the layout of the outside of the building. He didn't remember there being a door on the outside of the building at that location. So if it wasn't an exit, why was there an emergency bar? And where did that door lead. Louis thought he knew the answer. It led to Johan Smythe.

"This is so much fun!" he said to himself. He examined the door. Checking out the ceiling, it appeared that there MIGHT have been an exit sign, but it had been carefully removed. "Don't want anyone accidentally stumbling into your hide out, do you? Well, here goes nothing." Louis pushed on the handle. Nothing. No noise whatsoever. There wasn't even a creaking noise as the door swung inward. Louis poked his head through. He found a stairwell leading both up and down. The stairwell going up seemed to lead to a dummy wall after one flight. Leading down, there seemed to be an open door leading directly under the reference section. Louis slowly closed the door and descended the stairs, glancing through the doorway at the bottom.

He found himself gazing into a small room. Louis wasn't sure what it had been used for, but it was currently being used as residential quarters. There appeared to be a bathtub/shower against the far wall with a horribly ugly circular shower curtain. There was a small table with a television and microwave on it, and there appeared to be a large number of drawings covering the walls. There was what appeared to be a camping cot against one wall, next to what appeared to be another corridor. Johan Smythe was sitting on that cot, his face in his hands.

"I LOVE what you've done with the place," said Louis with a grin as he walked in. He was impressed by Johan's reaction. Up until that point, Louis was under the impression that only domestic housecats could jump that far up in the air from a sitting position, but Johan proved him wrong. If there had been something to grab onto on the ceiling, the young man probably would have grabbed on to it and clung to the roof. "I'm a little curious how you've gotten away with it."

Johan Smythe was standing on his creaky cot, looking for all the world like a rabbit cornered by a wolf. He wasn't far off in his assessment. "Please," he practically whispered, "don't tell anyone. I . . . I don't have anywhere else to go."

Louis may have been a bit cocky, but he wasn't an evil man. But he was still curious. "Don't worry. As long as you're not up to mischief, I don't see why anyone but me needs to know where you are. Initially, I just wanted to know why you were watching me," he said with a knowing look, causing Johan to avert his gaze and blush slightly. "Now, I'm REALLY curious about you." He glanced over the young man's lithe form, wondering how many cards he wanted to put down on the table. "Listen, I do know some stuff about you, so there's no point lying about the rest." He sat down on the bed next to a still nervous Johan and leaned against the wall. "For instance, I know you lied to the university about your identity, your address, your background . . ."

Johan sat down dejectedly next to him. "I figured you had something. Otherwise you wouldn't have shown up at class today. So . . . what do you want."

"Tell me how it is you came to be here," Louis say with genuine curiosity.

Johan sighed. "Well . . . God, how do I start this? Well, I guess the beginning would work. I take it you've seen my transcript then?"

"Yep. 'Hogwarts High School'? That was cute."

"I was reading the third book at the time. Well, I never graduated high school. Actually, I never attended high school. I've pretty much been homeless since I was fourteen. My mom ran off after I was born, and my dad lost his job 'cause he showed up drunk all the time. He died of pneumonia about four years ago."

Louis suddenly wished he hadn't pressed the issue. He didn't see how this story was going to have a happy ending

"But I learned a long time ago that there are certain places you could go if you needed to find a safe place to sleep for the night, and land-grant universities are one of them. Once I was on my own, I actually stayed over at Porter Hall for a while. They never locked most of the classrooms. I was always around, but no one ever noticed me. I saw all these people getting their education and going places. I didn't want to live in alleys and basements for the rest of my life. So I got to know as much as I could about the university. That's when I started spending time at the library. If you don't check books out, no one ever questions you there. I found out that this university did a lot of construction back in the sixties when America was still in the middle of a nuclear scare. There were bomb shelters and tunnels everywhere. When the eighties rolled around , a lot of the openings to the shelters and the tunnels were closed up, but not all of them. I was looking over the old plans of the university right upstairs when I discovered that there was a small shelter right here." Johan looked over at the tunnel next to the bed. "That leads to a bigger room under the student union. From there, you can go almost anywhere on campus without ever seeing daylight. Of course, there are only a few openings that are still . . . well, open. It's weird. When people don't know you're there, they'll say just about anything. I eavesdropped through the air-conditioning ducts over at the registrar's office. I knew what all they needed to admit someone, and I overheard one person who worked there tell someone else what they wanted their new password to be. So when the lights were out, I came out through a sub-basement and into the admissions office. I logged in and created a new 'me.' 'Johan Smythe' had such good grades in high school he got offered a full academic scholarship."

Johan's story was cut off as Louis started to laugh. "Oh . . . oh that's rich! Oh man, I'm impressed! That took balls! But how do live down here? And how did you get access in the first place?"

Johan looked a little embarrassed. "I saw a guy from the physical plant sleeping underneath a 'Men At Work' sign. The whole thing seemed offensive to me somehow. Anyway, I stole his keys and made copies. I dropped them off somewhere nearby so he would be able to find them and no one would get paranoid and start checking things out. As for paying for all this," he said, waving his arm towards everything in the room, "well, some of it was creatively acquired. I got a hot water heater when they renovated the dorms. Same with the tub. The microwave and table I found outside the room of someone who was graduating and moving away. The television was a throwaway by some dork who got a new flat-screen plasma set. Getting everything hooked up took some time, but I've there's a huge number of 'how-to' books on the third floor. I got another couple of those scholarships no one applies for because no one knows about them, and I use those to pay for the meal plan and art supplies."

"So you've learned how to do all this as you went?" Louis was really impressed. "So what's it all for? What do you want to do with your new life?"

"You're gonna laugh."

"Probably, but that's because I find some strange things amusing."

"I . . . I want to be a librarian. No one really looks at them too much, there's a big demand for them and I could be surrounded by books for the rest of my life."

Louis was gazing intently at the young man. He was usually pretty good at detecting bullshit, but he didn't sense any of that from Johan. "Wait a minute. You said you created a new 'you.' Johan isn't your real name, is it?"

"It is now. It used to be John Smith."

That got Louis laughing again. "That's too much! 'John Smith' becomes 'Johan Smythe'?"

"Johan sounded cooler. I've even got a social security card." Johan looked down. "Listen, I've got a chance to actually make something of myself. Please don't tell anyone." The look in his eyes was pure fear.

Louis closed his eyes and folded his hands across his stomach. "Listen, I like a good mystery, and you certainly qualify. I've got one more question. What's with spying on me?"

Johan started trembling again. "I . . . I've been down here a long time. I don't talk to people or . . . see anyone. The first time was just by accident. You were . . . with . . . the class president."

"Stan? Oh, that must have been a good show!"

"It was," Johan spurted out, maybe a little too excitedly. Then he calmed down again. "You told him, 'Same time next week?' I showed up again the next week, and there you were again. It was so . . ." Johan caught himself saying something that he probably didn't mean to. "Anyway, I sort of discovered your pattern. I check in almost every evening. It's . . . as sick as this sounds, watching you has been the closest thing to a 'relationship' I've every had."

Louis opened his eyes and looked at the very frightened young man. "You do realize that eventually you'll have to learn to socialize a bit. I realize you don't want to blow your cover, so to speak, but how do you expect to function in a world you're hiding from." He gave him a sly smile. "I could help you with that. Interested in hanging out above ground some time?"

Johan looked hopeful but suspicious. "Why?"

"As I said, you intrigue me. And apparently, I intrigue you. You were sporting a decent tent in your pants back at the studio."

The young man blushed from head to toe. "I'm so sorry you saw that. I . . . I promise I won't spy on you anymore."

"Oh yes you will. I'm actually flattered to have inspired that kind of interest." Louis unzipped his slacks and grabbed Johan's wrist. Johan looked surprised but didn't fight back. "But wouldn't you like to feel what you've only seen before? I'll bet you would." Louis moved Johan's hand towards the zipper and slid his hand inside. Louis was in the process of hardening when Johan wrapped a very soft hand around his member. "Oh that feels good. Isn't this better than watching?" The feeling was pretty incredible, the gentle, tentative strokes of Johan's hand and the feeling of the head of his penis rubbing against the soft material of his slacks. Johan looked captivated. "Go ahead. Let the monster out and give it some air."

Johan almost gingerly pulled the entire eight inches out through the hole in Louis's trousers and continued stroking it. Louis had to hand it the young man; he had talented hands. He found himself humping back against Johan's strokes, causing Johan to wrap both hands around the thick shaft as he pumped away.

"Does it always feel this hot?" the young man asked.

"Only when you're doing it right. But it might be helpful to have a sample for comparison." Louis reached down and traced a finger over the bulge in Johan's pants. He tugged at the zipper with one hand, letting Johan's member pop free. It was about seven inches long and a bit thinner than Louis's, but it was perfectly smooth. It was almost aerodynamic! It was the perfect cock for sliding in someone's backdoor, but Louis doubted he would let things go that far. This time. "Sit next to me and lean back. That's good. Now just use your left hand and I'll use my right." The two handsome young men spent several minutes jerking each other off.

"Oh fuck," Louis said. "Ready to see some fireworks?"

At that moment, Johan did something a bit unexpected. He leaned over and took the head of Louis's cock in his mouth just as it exploded. Louis felt wave after wave of spunk shoot out, splattering against Johan's mouth and throat. With his head coming straight down of Louis's dick, Johan tried swallowing but was able to capture very little. A large amount of white goo came dribbling out from his lips and mouth. After taking a few gulps, he looked up at Louis as if seeking approval. Louis looked back, seeing a very beautiful young man with cum dripping from his mouth. If Johan wanted approval, he had it. It was one of the sexiest things Louis could remember ever seeing.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Johan smiled a cream-covered smile. "That was fantastic!"

"That was foreplay. And normally I don't do this the first time around, but this time I think I'll make an exception. Why don't you get yourself a little more naked? I'd like to see what I'm dealing with."

Johan looked suddenly nervous again. Louis got up on his knees and started pulling his new friend's shirt over his head. Johan unbuttoned his pants so he could slide them off. Louis was impressed. The young man wasn't particularly muscular, but he was certainly developed well. Little body fat and a lot of definition. Louis got a nice view of Johan's smooth, tight ass. It was the ass of a schoolboy. It was an ass that made Louis's mouth water. He stood next to the bed.

"Now tuck me in before we continue." Johan did as commanded. He had seen this before, so he knew the drill. Then he got laid on his back and Louis knelt beside the bed. Louis took the young man's cock in his hand and stroked it while he nibbled and licked his neck and shoulder. But when Louis's lips made their way down to Johan's nipples, he really began to get an effect. Each flick of the tongue against the nip caused a moan that could only be described as blissful. Louis grinned and moved over to the other nipple. He would have like to tease him for hours, but he was on a mission. He kissed his way down Johan's abdomen before taking the head of the young man's cock between his experienced lips. Johan gasped. He'd be doing more than that if Louis had his way, and Louis ALWAYS had his way. He wrapped one hand around the base of Johan's shaft, teasing the head with his tongue. He flicked the slit and applied tremendous suction with his lips. Johan was slowly pumping his hips, trying to get more of his meat into Louis's maw. Louis removed his hand from the young man's shaft and lightly grasped his warm, heavy balls. This also allowed him to take all of Johan's beautiful seven inches down his throat.

"Oh fuck!" murmured Johan. He was getting the blowjob of a lifetime by his fantasy man, and it was better than he could have ever imagined.

Louis realized that he had his young lover right where he wanted him. As much as he enjoying the feeling of testicles in his hand, Louis released those globes and slid one finger between Johan's legs until the tip found its target. Johan's eyes opened wide, he gasped again and thrust his hips as he felt his asshole being penetrated by Louis's finger. Louis pulled up off Johan's cock for a moment. "Just relax," he said, the devoured Johan's entire dick again.

All Johan could do was lie back and relish the sensations he was feeling for the first time. Louis had picked up his pace, downing the young man's smooth cock over and over again. And the finger in his ass seemed to have a mind of its own. Then it touched a spot that made Johan actually yelp. Once Louis knew he had something, he pressed it again. Another slight jump. A few more prods in the right place and a few more sucks on his cock brought Johan to the brink.

"I'm gonna cum," he muttered. Louis pulled away from the young man's cock and started pumping it with his free hand. A second later, Johan was shooting a stream that would make a fire-hose jealous. White stuff was splattering all over the young man's chest and stomach. Louis was beginning to wonder if it would go on forever. Eventually, Johan's cock pulse for the last time.

Louis let the softening shaft go and placed the tip of his tongue against Johan's abdomen. He then quickly ran it all the way up to the young man's neck, the lifted up and held his tongue over Johan's mouth. Johan took the tip of Louis's tongue in his mouth and sucked the sticky residue from its surface. Louis wiped another strip of cum from his lover's body with a finger, then took a taste.

"Sweet," Louis muttered. He was looking at the young man lying nude upon the bed. Despite being covered in his own jizz, he still looked somewhat innocent. His taut, lithe body was also covered in sweat and his chest was heaving. Johan had a glazed look in his eye and a shy smile on his sticky face.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers