Ghost in the Stacks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. But you know how I told you about that guy I think watches me in the library? I think I've got his name and I'd like to get a hold of him. I won't tell anyone where the information came from and I'm not planning on hurting the guy. I just want to know his story, that's all."

Stan looked his friend over. Louis was a lot of things, but mostly he was a stand up guy, particularly with the people he called his friends. "I'll ask Richard if he wouldn't mind."

"I'd appreciate it. I just want addresses and phone numbers. No social security numbers or anything like that. And you're dating a guy named Richard? How Ivy League is that?"

Stan grinned again. "Not another word."

About then, the game was ending. Louis wrote down the name that he wanted investigated and then the two exchanged a handshake before going their separate ways. Louis went and hung out close to the dugout as other people were filing out. He managed to catch Brad's attention, and the young man's eyes widened like saucers. Louis glanced meaningfully in the direction of the library. It would only be open for another hour, but they might just be able to squeeze things in.

---------------- -----------------

Half an hour later . . .

---------------- -----------------

"Oh Jesus," Brad muttered. The young man had rushed out of the post-game celebration and bee-lined his way to the library while still in uniform. Normally, Louis waited for people . . . he didn't look for them. If he came looking, it meant someone was in for a treat. Currently, Louis was nibbling on Brad's earlobe while massing the baseball player's bat through his uniform. Rather than getting busy out in the stacks, Louis had drawn the young man into the fifth floor bathroom. They were less likely to be disturbed and it would be harder for Louis's stalked to spy on them.

"I . . . I thought you said you weren't going to be . . . oh shit . . .available."

"Are you complaining?" Louis asked, moving his lips down the young man's neck while pushing his groin against Brad's.

"God no!"

"Then shut up and pull your pants down." Brad did as commanded, sitting on the counter with a sizeable erection straining against his jockstrap. Louis peeled the strap down, revealing a beautiful, uncut seven-inch cock. Louis took it in his hand with a feather-soft grip, stroking it a few times. Brad was in heaven. He wasn't sure why this man, who was one the most sought after men on campus, had accelerated his normal schedule, but Brad wasn't going to turn this opportunity down.

Louis wasn't sure why he had moved things forward either. He thought that maybe the thrill of hunting down Mr. Johan Smythe was what had gotten him going. But regardless of the reason, Louis was horny. After a few more tugs, his mouth engulfed the head of Brad's cock. His tongue snuck under the foreskin, circled once, then Louis stuffed more of the shaft into his throat.

"Oh God! That feels so fuckin' good," Brad whispered. Louis's velvet like throat had managed to accommodate his young lover's entire member. He cupped Brad's balls gently, rolling them in his hand with the greatest of care. Louis had perfected this particular art, and Brad was going to be the grateful recipient of years of training. The sound of slurping and light moans filled the restroom, reverberating against the tacky off-white tile. Louis loved the feeling of velvety skin passing between his lips, leaving the sweet taste of pre-cum on every pass. He pulled off of Brad's cock long enough to wet one of his own fingers in his mouth. Then as her returned to sucking the athlete's root, he inserted a finger into Brad's rectum. He was massing that warm cavity, searching for his prostate hot spot. Once he found it (judging by the pleasurable jump it caused in Brad), he slid another finger in.

Brad's dick was as hard as steel in Louis's mouth, and it seemed to be getting even stiffer as Louis explored the young man's anus. 'Good,' he thought. 'That means he's more likely to be receptive to what I have planned.' He spent a few more minutes getting Brad ready, taking the whole length down his throat before withdrawing. He took his time on the upstroke, cradling the soft underside of the boy's cock with his tongue the entire way. He inhaled in one more time and then started to hum.

"Oh fuck me!" Brad said, probably rhetorically.

"If you insist." Louis stood up and Brad's eyes went wide again. "Unzip me." The blonde young man did as asked, fumbling nervously with the zipper. He managed to get it undone and reached in, grasping Louis's rod within the confines of his slacks. Louis nibbled on his neck again. "That feels good. Keep that up for a moment. You're hands were made to be wrapped around a stick. No wonder you're a good ball player. Now pull it out." The young man pulled Louis's member out through the fly. "Now reach into my left pocket and pull out what's inside." Brad again did as asked, and retrieved the lubricated condom that resided there. "Take it out of the package and slide it on." Brad struggled for a moment trying to stretch to rubber over Louis's massive cock, but he managed eventually. "Now it's going to taste a little weird, but I want you to suck on in now. You need to get it nice and slick for what's coming next."

Brad was obviously nervous but showed no sign of backing down. He took as much of Louis's latex-clad dick into his mouth as he good, making it more slick. The small amount of lubricant that came on those condoms was insufficient by itself to avert major discomfort, so Louis encouraged his lover to take his time. Soon, Louis was ready to go. "Stand up, turn around and grab some counter," he said. Brad did just that. Louis positioned the head of his cock at Brad's backdoor. "Say it. Say what you want me to do right now."

Brad looked around, his face carrying a mixture of apprehension and blind lust. "Stick it in me. Fuck my ass. Please."

Louis was pleased. He could see Brad's hands start to tremble as Louis pushed the mushroom-like head of his member into Brad's tight little hole. Brad wasn't exactly a virgin, but Louis was apparently a bit thicker than the young man's previous experiences. The initial going was incredibly slow, as the ballplayer's ass was tight beyond reason. Louis leaned in and started whispering to the nervous young man.

"Just relax. I know it hurts at first, but do you know how good it's going to feel?" Louis ran his hands up under Brad's shirt and pinched his nipples, making him jump a bit. "It's going to feel so good. You're going to feel like my little fuck-bunny. You want that don't you?" Brad was panting for breath but still managed to grunt his assent. "Yeah, you like that idea. You'd probably like to be everyone's friend, wouldn't you? Do you fantasize about all those studs on your team? Do you dream about them cornering you in the shower and feeding you their dicks?" Brad had closed his eyes and moaned slightly. 'Oh yeah,' thought Louis, 'I'm on to you.' "Do you wish you could have some of them sticking their big hard cocks in your throat while the rest pounded your tight little ass?" Louis was privy to a number of Brad's fantasies. He enjoyed listening to the innermost sexual desires of all of his boys. It was as cathartic for the boys as it was for Louis. Sometimes hearing that sort of thing out loud made it less a "dirty little secret" and more of a real possibility. He knew Brad had his little gang-bang fantasy, and Louis was using it to keep his lover in the mood. Finally, the young man's sphincter relaxed enough for the head of Louis's cock could work its way inside. Then another inch slid in . . . then another.

"Oh fuck," whispered Brad in a sexual haze as his ass began relaxing. Louis watched has the boy's hands got steadier and his skin flushed red with excitement and anticipation. He was ready to take what Louis had to offer, so Louis started giving it to him. Slow at first, sliding all the way in from head to root. On his first few passes, he would stop when he was all the way buried. He would wait until Brad got impatient. "Fuck me. Damn it, just fuck me!" Louis would smile and then do it again; out, in and wait. Finally he got tired and started fucking with a nice and steady rhythm, and the sound of skin slapping skin started bouncing off the bathroom walls.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck," muttered Brad. Louis wrapped his arms around the young man's torso, with one hand going to play with his chest while the other grasped Brad's rock-hard shaft. Louis pumped away for ten minutes or so. Every time Brad got close to release, Louis would slow the tempo and squeeze the base of Brad's cock. Then he would pick up again. Finally, they heard an announcement over the intercom that the library would be closing in a few minutes.

Louis decided it was time for the game to end. As he increasing his rate of fucking, savoring the greedy grip of his young stud's ass, he started stroking Brad's flesh pole just as rapidly.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," whispered Brad. Louis stopped playing with the boy's nipples long enough to cup that hand and place it directly in front the now-purple head of Brad's member. The young man lost his load, spurting a tremendous amount of white stuff into Louis's hand. Louis stayed buried in Brad's ass for this part, as he didn't want to spill a drop. When Brad's cock twitched for the last time and Louis had stroked the last drop of cum from the depths of the boy's balls, Louis lifted his cupped hand to Brad's lips.

"C'mon, drink it down. It's good for you," he whispered wickedly. Brad opened his mouth and Louis poured the contents of his hand in. "Now swallow while I fuck you some more." He heard the gulping sound emanate from Brad's throat as he started fucking the young man's ass again. It only took a minute before Louis's cum was filling the inside of the condom. He slowly withdrew from Brad's ass as he stroked the young man's butt cheeks. "That was sweet."

"Tell me about it," the young man replied, turning around to help remove the condom from Louis's shrinking but sensitive rod. He tossed the condom in the trash, then leaned over to lick and suck the residue from his partner's cock. Louis moaned gently. The boy had some skill, that was for sure. Then Brad gently inserted that cock back into its hiding place and zipped Louis up before pulling up his own pants and jock strap.

Louis gave the young man a quick grab on his muscular ass. "You definitely have improved. Listen, I'm probably going to be out of action for a few weeks. I have some things I need to take care of. I think it's time you made your move on that reporter you keep telling me about." Brad had the hots for one of the sports reporters for the school paper. Unbeknownst to Brad, Louis had checked him out and found he and Brad indeed "played for the same team." Louis smiled at the now blushing Brad. "I'm sure he'll give you a good review." The two young men hurried out of the library, not caring about being seen together at that time. As they emerged from the front doors, Louis looked back. He would almost have sworn that he saw a human form silhouetted by the lights in the lobby before those lights were extinguished for the night.

'Hello, Mr. Johan Smythe,' he thought to himself. 'Pleased to see you again.'

------------------- --------------------

The following Monday . . .

------------------- --------------------

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. He and Katie saw a double feature at the local multi-plex before an extravagantly expensive Italian dinner. But when Monday rolled around, Louis was sitting around the student union checking out the freshmen when he got a call on his cell phone from Stan. Richard had gotten the information Louis had asked for, but there were some oddities. Stan was bringing his boy down to give Louis the information face to face.

"Cute," said Louis to himself. "Stan's actually going to introduce me to this guy. They MUST be getting serious, whatever that cock-knocker says."

When the two guilty parties arrived, Louis was a little surprised. Richard was a thin man, albeit handsome. He wasn't scrawny, but he just didn't have that athletic look that Stan usually went for. The boy must be packing an elephant's trunk in his trousers to make Stan this serious about him. Richard handed Louis a manila envelope with a trembling hand. Louis smiled at him.

"Don't worry. Whatever this rascal has said about me is probably a bold-faced lie." This got Richard to laugh.

"Dumbass," was Stan's contribution.

"Anyone but me feel like we're playing spies in an old sixty's movie?" Louis opened the packet as the three of them walked outside. "So what's so unusual? There's more stuff here than I really needed."

Richard started to look excited. "At first, everything seemed in order. Then I noticed the stuff that wasn't there."

"Such as?"

"Such as anything except the absolute basic necessities. He's never applied for a parking sticker. He's never checked out a book, which is weird considering where you've seen him. He's never participated in any clubs."

"That's weird," said Louis, "but not exactly second-gunman-on-the-grassy-knoll material."

"Yeah, but then I just casually checked out some other stuff. Look at his social security number. Yeah, I know you said you didn't want to see it, but it struck me as odd."

Louis scanned the page with the personal information. "700-12-3456. The last series is kind of odd, for someone to have sequential numbers like that."

"Actually, that wasn't the odd part. I'm a bit of a political history geek, otherwise I might not have picked up on it. What's strange is that first sequence."

"What's strange about '700'?"

"Nothing. If you're a railroad worker born before 1963. That prefix hasn't been used for more than forty years, and his age is listed as twenty."

Louis frowned. "I seriously doubt that I'm being stalked by someone in his forties or fifties. Which means . . ."

"Identity fraud. Normally we would only get an error in the system if it were a prefix that had NEVER been used. This guy picked a number that he knew wouldn't set off the system but that he knew no one else would have."

"I wonder if any of the rest of this is useful. Well, the transcript will tell me what classes he's taking, and I can check to see if the permanent address is any good."

"Nope. Unless you're the president of the United States."

"He didn't?!? Yep, '1600 Pennsylvania Ave.' Cute."

"Phone number is bogus too. Has a 555 area code. And look at the high school name on his transcript."

"You've got to be kidding. 'Hogwarts High School?' The guy's a wizard now?"

"Apparently he made his entire history appear out of thin air. I think he was amusing himself. Listen, as bizarre as this stuff is, I can't say anything. Otherwise I'll have to explain why I was looking for it in the first place."

"No stress," said Louis. "I just wanted to talk with him. Now, I'm REALLY intrigued." He looked over at Stan. "This one's a keeper," he said, pointing his thumb at Richard. Richard blushed. Stan just shook his head, grinning the entire time.

--------------- --------------

A few days later . . .

--------------- --------------

Unfortunately for Louis, most of Johan Smythe's classes overlapped with his own. He had to wait until the following Friday until he had an opportunity to lay in wait. Apparently Mr. Smythe was taking an advanced drawing class. 'So, do you consider yourself a Renaissance man?' asked Louis of himself. 'If not, then what kind of man are you? You enjoy art and spying on people fucking in the library. What else do you do?'

Louis was sitting on a park bench underneath a tree outside the exit from the art department that was most directly in the path to the library. He was following a hunch that his voyeur would probably take the shortest path from point A to point B. People began pouring out, and Louis found himself realizing that he had overlooked something. All of the art classes were getting out at the same time, and a flood of people came streaming out the door. But Louis kept his eyes open for someone wearing gray, including a stocking cap. Finally, one such person caught his eye. And then that person stared back.

The young man was actually quite striking, if a tad effeminate. High cheekbones and pale skin framed eyes that were so dark that their color wasn't discernable from that distance. His body was covered, so all that Louis could tell was that he wasn't particularly bulky. He had an almost white scar running from below one eye to the corner of his lips . . . his incredibly soft, inviting looking lips. As their gazes connected, the young man's eyes opened wide, then quickly shifted away as he kept on walking. Louis debated pursuing him, but he didn't want to rush things. He wanted to make absolutely sure. He wandered into the art building and wandered around. There were a lot of lockers in there for students to keep their supplies in so as to not be dragging them all over campus. He looked around, but not all of them were labeled.

"One of those is yours, isn't it Mr. Smythe?" he muttered. "You'd never put something of yourself out there for the world to see." He found the drawing studio, and noticed a sign on the door. He smiled. It was too perfect. The sign said, "Nude models wanted, $25 per one hour session, please contact the Art Department office." "You like to watch?" Louis asked of no one in particular. "I'll let you watch."

--------- -----------------------

The following Friday . . .

--------- -----------------------

Louis had contacted the Art Department early in the week and expressed interest, though he was only available at certain times. Amazingly, the only class that fit into those times was the advanced drawing class. What a coincidence. The class was already set up with their paper hanging on large, industrial-style easels. He had changed in the professor's office into a robe. He strode into the room with a certain amount of pomp, disrobed and lay where the instructor told him. He glanced around. Most of the students were impressed. A number of young women blushed as they started laying down their charcoal foundations. Louis didn't mind. He had worked hard to make his body something that would inspire that sort of attention. But Louis only had eyes for one person.

Johan Smythe had discarded his jacket but still wore his stocking cap. His arms, while not overly muscled, had good definition. He had visibly blanched when the new "model" arrived. Louis knew he had his man. And by another coincidence, he wound up in a pose where he was looking directly at the young man for the entire fifty-minute session. Johan seemed particularly pale the entire time, and his hands trembled a bit. He seemed to be avoiding moving too much, not wanting to come out from behind his drawing. One time he did, and Louis could almost swear that he saw a swelling in the young man's cargo pants. He caught the man's attention, and Louis slowly but casually licked his lips. The man quickly hid back behind his drawing. A few minutes before the end of class, the instructor dismissed Louis while she talked to the class. He hurried back to her office, changed into his normal clothes and hurried back. He waited outside the door for class to be dismissed. By some stroke of luck, the young man in gray was the last to leave. As he emerged from the room, he saw Louis leaning against the wall. The two stared at each other once again.

"Pleased to meet you," said Louis softly. "Won't you guess my name?" Louis had always loved the Rolling Stones, and that particular line felt awfully appropriate at the moment.

"I . . . I . . .I . . ." stammered the man.

"Johan Smythe, I presume?"

"How did you know . . . I mean yes." Johan looked incredibly suspicious.