All Comments on 'Ghost in the Stacks Ch. 01'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
a brave foray.....

into a difficult genre to write for (my opinion). This story would have looked and read much better, if instead of putting the headers "later that afternoon", etc, you actually incorporated those same words into the beginning of the next paragraph. For example,

"Later that afternoon Johan and..."

looks much better than

Later That Afternoon.......

Johan and......

which chops up the story too much. The actual sex writing reads a bit clinical and one can almost sense your discomfort. There are a couple of odd stereotypes here, I doubt it if two typical gay men would be wearing jockstraps under their pants, or no underwear. Still, a courageous and amazing effort. Bravo!!

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Tres sexy, beautiful creature.

Some really good writing here. I'd love to see more.

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 19 years ago
Fabulous story!

This was a really great read. You've taken time over the build up and your characters are totally three dimensional. I love the way you build up Louis from the shallow clothes horse so that by the end of part one people are actually starting to be interested in his reactions. Unlike the previous reader i thought the sex was good, but quite restrained (although that seems in keeping with Louis' nature).

A brilliant read. I'm saving part two for tomorrow night. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
love this!

I love both of these guys. Both are so intresting in such different ways. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
entertaining

and it hits quite a few of my buttons. the oh yeah buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
.

I must always wonder at you authors who think that black clothes and overly long hair are "cool" on a guy. Hah! Didn't make it too far out of high school, did you? Or perhaps it would be more precise to say that you hadn't made it too far by '04. Hell, for all I know you were still in high school back then. Six years later on, though, I hope things aren't so bad. But my patience for such tripe is limited, and so I won't be finding out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous