All Comments on 'Gentlemen's Party Patriarch Palace Ch. 01'

by Mattart

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Promising Start!

The main characters Mark and Uncle Max hold the promise of making this one of the hottest stories in quite some time. Introducing Allison along with many other girls, all naked, should generate insane interest in this fascination story.

Enjoyable Read! Looking forward to the next chapter.

TelemachTelemachover 17 years ago
That's the stories I like

As a fan of CMNF stories I like this one as well. I hope the next chapter will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Looking forward to the rest

Off to a good start, I'm looking forward to the next part of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it please continue

i love this story please continue

akaCurlyakaCurlyabout 17 years ago
Looking forward to chapter two

You are off to an excellent start. Your writing style is good, and the plot line is quite promising. Please do continue as soon as possible. I eagerly await the further adventures of the young men and their as yet unwary but petulant school mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enough Already!

When in the world are you going to finish this story. You have such a great start and premise going, but you're leaving us all hanging.r

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Many thanks

Thanks for your kind comments and the high ratings. I note that you are anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Actually I have written the next two chapters, but when I submitted chapter two it was rejected. I couldn't discover why and those in charge of the site wouldn't say. I could find no breach of the rules in the story so I asked an editor; he couldn't find one either. I don't have time to play such guessing games so I now publish them on my site which you will find the address of in my bio. Admittedly they are hotter than chapter one which is why they are being described as "too hot for the Literotica site".

Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wanting more!

Nice start! I've read chapters 2 and 3 elsewhere. Was chapter 4 ever written?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice beginning

I would like to read more. Well-written and I don't remember any typos. I like that. Thanks for the submission

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry...

I would really have hoped for more description and variety of sentence structures -- without it, your story really drags. This also alters the feel of your dialogue, leaving it somewhat lacking in the characterization department. (Plus, your uncle Max character seemed to do little more than fill in exposition that might have been styled better). Lack of description may be a matter of personal taste, but I know that I like my erotica with enough visuals that I actually see what I'm reading. I just didn't get that from this piece.

Sorry to be a bit negative (heck, I don't even know how long ago this was written, so you might not even care), but with a little fixing, I think you could have a much more attractive product here. (But what do I know?)

yankinenglandyankinenglandabout 10 years ago
So Sad!

There has never - to my knowledge - been a sequel to this story! Just when we were all heated up and attentive! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

This stuff is great. We want to hear more of these and shut out all the cfnm crap, which makes us puke. Also we want these parties to be happening for real!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

I met my wife at one of those parties 7 years ago.she was walking around naked serving drinks when I met her.she was on of six girls that night all naked,and all the girls were fondled and enjoyed by the guests.my wife still does the parties and some I get to attend myself.she has to either shave completly or just a touch of public hair,but her pussy lips etc must be clearly visible for all guest to see.some parties unfortunately not ones where I get to attend she is paid more so guests can take her to a room and have sex too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love to see more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous