All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 24'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Must... resist... giant sucking ego!...

Funniest...comment...in...ages!! Great story, as per usual!

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyover 18 years ago
Outstanding, as usual

I've really enjoyed the story and I appreciate the amount of effort that has gone into writing this much quality material. The characters are well developed and believable and the stories are well written and interesting.

Thanks!

RedJohnny

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Two in a row! Keep it up

I have been reading this since chapter 1. Both chapter 23 and 24 were very hot. If you write more like those, no one will complain about "dry techspeak" ever again, Joe.

isnobadisnobadover 18 years ago
Yeesss!

Having read your story since zero, i have become allmost addicted.Your stories are the first thing i look up.

I do like your people and their conciderations (taking care ) for each other. Imagining having the power they have and using it in that good manner just is a thrill.

Keep up the good spirit.

With love from Denmark. "Isnobad"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
grejt story

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story, Keep it up

I've been reading this series since Ch. 00 and it's the only series on Literotica I've had the patience to read all the way through. Awesome character development, very believable scenarios, and you somehow are able to make the surreal seem real. Very good quality stuff, you better continue this series, cuz there's not much else on Literotica that's as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great series

I hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No more yet? <whimper>

It's been over two weeks since the last one. <whimper> <snivel> Is chapter 25 in the offing?

dragonlord_nzdragonlord_nzover 18 years ago
keep it coming

Joe... keep the stories coming please...

i only have one thing to say...

I WANT A JENNIFER OF MY OWN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please, please be working on chapter 25!

These stories are the best Literotica has to offer (that I have found so far). Although there may be an individual story that is as good as yours NO-ONE is able to deliver the quality time after time. Your characters have developed well and are people that I would like to meet. My only criticism is: Where is Chapter 25? I need it. Please learn to write even faster :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Joe and the His Genie

Joe, where have you gone? I hope you are well, and in my own greedy way look forward to you continuing this story.

SM

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Joe...

I wonder why you didnt write no more... do you hate me Joe? sob sob... what have I done???....

neways... I m still waiting for the continuation of your story... I ve read the whole series twice... I ve even started to read the user comments... dude.. cmon... work your magic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more please

Hi I am getting withdrawl symptons after 3 weeks without the Genie Chronicles, its a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is THE BEST...

...writing available on Literotica! The plot and character development are just complicated enough to make a first class story. I can only echo all the good things already said about the whole series. I'm waiting anxiously for the next chapter, a little afraid that Joe Brolly actually has taken his story to a publisher and we'll soon see it as a book. [I'm buying it!]

ezasdirtezasdirtover 18 years ago
Joe?

R U ok, Joe, please don't stop now

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep up the story -- PLEASE

Don't stop now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't wait for ch.25

Joe,I look forward to each and every gem that you produce please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Possible Cure?

Ive read your whole series in one sitting. Loved how you fleshed out the charachters and worked limitations on what can and cannot be done through the power of wishing. I look forward to the continuation of your series. If I have the rules for his wishing right and hes still looking for a cure for AIDS, could he not spread the cure like the disease spread, wishing everyone he has sex with is free from AIDS from then on and everyon the have sex with and that they have sex with...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Come on, KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!

PLEASE????

We love your series. KEEP GOING, more hot sex and more imagination.

Thanks, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best

I read the whole series in one setting as well. I think it's one of the best series on literotica. The imagination is wonderful, the detail is great, the real life aparts are realistic enough to be refreshing, though not annoying.

Problems are that while the sex scenes were incredible in the first parts, they got shorter and shorter towards the middle and end parts. less descriptive, and unfortunently, less use of the genies powers are seen in the actual sex scenes.

Earlier chapters also had many grammer and spelling mistakes, although that was fixed through the series.

Another thing...you've stopped writing! It would be great if you started back up again. Obviously, you have some fans here, and I would consider myself one now as well. Great story, great plot, great substance, great scenes, great detail.

The Susan stuff is not my type of thing, so i skipped that part over, but good thing on properly segmenting the story with the scene, as so those not liking such things, can easily skip over without loosing too much background information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent! Thank you so much for writing this.

I loved, *loved* reading your story. I hope someday you are able to return to it, but I appreciate the time you have given. Extremely fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Where's Genie?? Where's JOE BROLLY????

This whole series doesn't deserve just a "100" rating, it really should get "120" or even "140"! The plot, the characters, the whole concept--all are terrific.

We need more...but Joe Brolly seems to have just disappeared, just plain vanished! What can we do to find him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Where are You?

Second the Motion!

More needed, it can't just end there!

MrHarryMrHarryabout 18 years ago
Where has Joe gone? :[

You must continue your great work. This series is an absolute delight to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Continue!!!

Please continue the story! I love it so much, and would DEARLY love for more to read. I check every day for more, and cannot wait for the next.

Where are you, sir Brolly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fan-tastic!

I have yet to read a story so long or so wonderful. To be able to keep the interest, characters, and plot alive so well for so long is amazing. I too hope you will someday revisit this beautiful series, but if not I sincerely thank you for the entertainment it brought me and... obviously many many other fans. :)

GwenAGwenAalmost 18 years ago
Where the hell is the next chapter??

I've finally finish reading all the chapters and I gotta say that I do really wish there are more chapters coming up, but it seems like there isn't. *sad* This chapter doesn't looks like an ending to me, seriously wish more chapters coming up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More please!!

Great story. Great Characters. Everything is fantastic. I have kept looking for more chapters since the last one was posted but nothing. PLEASE write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best story on here!!

Please please make more chapters these are very excellent. Great story ,variety, character, plots fantastic hope to see more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's very discouraging...

upsetting even, that the story abruptly ends here, with just a dull "thud"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please Continue!

I was reading this series as you were originally posting it (I read the first chapter the day you posted it). Then, you suddenly stopped. I periodically come back to see if you have picked it up again. It's been almost a year since the last chapter was posted. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
greeeeat story

please can we have some more of this story, it's been to long coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet!

I cannot wait to see the 25th part of this story. Don't keep us waiting much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
damn shame

if he can be gotten a hold of and give his ok someone up to the task should take up this story, its a terrible waste of an absolute dream scenario and its a shame to let it lie here with so many places it could go. anybody know how to find him and get a green light to continue this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER COMMING SOON!!!

I've just found the next chapter. Chapter 25 is on the way... Yayyyy!

dds5dds5about 13 years ago

I love the series, but the hermaphrodite thing really turned me off. I skipped those sections...different strokes for different folks eh?

waffles101waffles101over 12 years ago

ya i gotta agree with the other commenter about the hermaphrodite... it was a turn off for me too. The only thing I would suggest in the future is to make sure telling your readers at the beginning of the series about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Susan

Susan may not be my cup o tea but I wouldn't call it a turn off. it's quite original to be honest, I've not run in to stories with a hermaphrodite before. Met some though and they don't tend to be pretty. and they are sterile too. but that is the good thing about stories. everything is possible even a blowjob machine which is terribly convoluted and user unfriendly and still becomes a success.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous