All Comments on 'Gender Issues'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Unbelievable!

What a way to wake up! The story held me in its grip; the sex scene was raw and incredibly erotic. What an incredible ride this was! Good luck dr_m!

Cookie :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I just have one thing to say

Holy Fuck!!! That was hot!! Okay, I feel better. I need to go sit in a snowdrift now. Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

That was beyond HOT. Whew!! My dick is hard and my face is flushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good luck...

... in the contest and happy holidays dr_m

Always, E

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Gender Bender

This story had me from beginning to end. I'm still flushed! Your exploration of gender was superb. Labels, labels... "everyone's everything." Brilliant! How the tables turn, and turn again, and the heat stays so intense. *gulp* Fantastic, job, doc... don't ever stop! :)

Unsung MuseUnsung Museover 18 years ago
Perfect.

No words.

Prostrate at your feet.

sacksackover 18 years ago
wow!!

hotter than Hades, and a perfect mix of erotic vs. non erotic elements. Extremely well written, rises far above the typical stroke story. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
About Time!

Finally, after years of reading "queer" erotica, someone actually steps up and blows the pretenders out of the water! As a gender bender myself....thankyou, you captured not only the sex, the emotional release, but also my heart.

woodcarverIIwoodcarverIIover 18 years ago
Simply Outstanding!

This is one of the most well-written stories that I have seen on Lit. It passes the run-of-the-mill stories at lightspeed and doesn't look back. There is such a level of intimacy that is shared with the reader that I could easily see this as a passage from a best sellng book. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Very original and different, maybe out there for some folks...

Loved the way you covered the emotions, lust and dark psyche we all keep inside of us - Very well writen!! Thanks

falcon29falcon29over 18 years ago
First time...

This really is the first time I've given a 5 rating to a story. Despite a little confusion about when it slipped out of her and fell to the floor, it was very good.

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
outstanding

Truly excellant erotic storytelling. thank you

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Hot

yes, of course. But this was so much more than an erotic story. I loved the way you captured the mood of the party, the cliques and how you took me on a journey into a form of sexuality that is not dictated by gender, but by lust, love, the need to share.

Black Tulip

impressiveimpressiveover 18 years ago
Obligatory 5 bomb

Just kidding, doc. You work here is always in the top 1% ... so the 5s are well-deserved. Happy holidays & good luck in the contest. ~Imp

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
One of those "hard to put down" reads

The enthusiastic comments are understandable. The plotting, setting, and use of characters were what we've come to expect from the good Doctor.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Zoot alors!!!

It's stuff like this that proves the pleasure of a text for me: "She was wearing little black socks that matched her dildo. They almost broke my heart."

A delight all in all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
omg.

this is the best story ive ever read on literotica. you are a fantastic writer. this story sent me over the edge the way you captured everything. i hope you do win.

im looking extremely forward to reading you other stories.

keep on writing!

Alex De KokAlex De Kokover 18 years ago
Powerful stuff, Doc

I'm not sure if I actually 'enjoyed' it, but sure as heck I couldn't stop reading! There are a few writers around here that make me stop and wonder if I'm kidding myself, trying to be a writer, and you're one of them. Excellent work.

minsueminsueover 18 years ago
Good god dayum, Zoot!

You've left me dry mouthed and speechless.

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
:)

simply put..this story was AMAZING! Extremely erotic and well-written. I second the person who said sometimes they wonder if they're kidding themselves trying to be a writer. This story not only had great plot, but great excitement and energy. Left me hot and wanting more :)

Happy Holidays (hope mine are as good as this story :)) and good luck in the contest. Not that u'll need it with a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have to admit, I only read this because

I'm working my way through the holiday contest stories. Then you caught me up in your narrative, and I read the sucker twice--once quickly and greedily, and again more slowly to savor the details and language.

What a marvellous story.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Doc, You've Done it Again

Even though I don't normally read fetish stories, yours was a very interesting and stirring tale. Good job and good luck.

Lia MondeLia Mondeover 18 years ago
Exquisite

A pleasure from start to finish on all counts. Moving, racy and real.

shereadsshereadsover 18 years ago
Wow. I'm exhausted!

What a workout. I lost count of the possible combinations, around the same time I stopped grinning and started squirming around in my chair.

Oh my.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mY head is spinning

!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Phenomenal

This is more than just insanely hot, this is also fascinating literature.

I usually hide my literotica reading from my husband, but he's got to read this. It is simply excellent.

Bravo!

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 18 years ago
amazing...

I'm trying to think of something intelligent to say, but my brains just left the building.

If I may be so presumptuous, and if I may be so bold, it's the mate to my story- in a way.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
We're not in Kansas anymore

Holy cow that was hot. The writing was so good that it is beyond my ability to praise it sufficiently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
absolutely the best!

amazing, marvelous, erotic, sensual, bizarre, and dynamic. The build up was perfect and the climax. . . well the climax was climatic. Hmmm.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
First comment I've ever made. . .EVER

This might be the most intelligently written, HOT, HOT, HOT erotic story I have EVER read. Smart and freaky, what a great combo. Please keep 'em cumming (and me too).

dreno72dreno72about 18 years ago
I was BLOWN Away!

I have been reading submissions from literotica for a long time. This story caught me from the very first sentence. It rocked!! It was explosive!! It was a damn good story!!! Rock on Dude!!!

perksperksabout 18 years ago
apparently

you've been peeking in on my personal fantasies. Thanks for writing this. Thank you so much.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 18 years ago
There are stories AND...

there are once-in-a-lifetime events. What I just read is much closer to the later. I wonder if the woman downstairs owns a man's suit?

crb677crb677about 18 years ago
A novel in the making

I am an avid reader of anything and everything, so I found myself totaly engrossed in the story, a story that I felt could have been found in a bestselling Phillip Marlowe detective novel. The descriptive phrasing and the building pace was perfect. I salute your abilities and wish for more. Oh, did I mention the lady character was HOT HOT HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gorgeous

Absolutely amazing, have only seen a few stories as good as this one. Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mind bending

I've been reading submissions on here for a long time. Yours is far and away the best I have ever read to date, by kilometers and miles.

What you wrote was captivating in an erotic sense, satisfying in a sexual sense, but fascinating and enthralling in an intellectual sense that I wasn't expecting. Writing like this is what I love to find in short stories, and novels.

Reading-events like this, things that change the way I think: that is what makes outstanding writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I feel light headed!

Someone pass me the smelling salts. So hot, I drooled all over the computer monitor. Loved the fantastically surreal setting. And it tugged at my heart as well. More, more, more!

sultrypoetsultrypoetalmost 18 years ago
WOW!

Fucking fantastic! Loved all of the gender-bending fun. Your vocabulary/syntax was spot-on, greatly adding to the overall experience. Too often, marvelous ideas are mangled by poor style/writing. Thankfully, your piece shows insight, emotion, and succinctness. Thanks for a great story.

Michelle Hunt

(a happily married female who digs hot sex in any and all forms)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOTT!!

My friend,

You have the "gift". You're story is THE BEST overall sex story I've read on this site!! And I've been reading stuff on here since 2001. Amazing work!

Keep it up!! You cold go big time!

Thank You!

dougsdadogdougsdadogover 17 years ago
WHAT A STORY

What a terrific story.You made it sound so real I could almost imagine being at the party.I'm going to make a point of going to a fancy dress party this new years eve ,who knows,I might get lucky.Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect

This is the most amazing story I've ever read on here - it has everything you could want in an erotic story delivered with real style and pace

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!

I'm speechless...which is in itself a rarity...great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!!

amazing absolutely amazing

banderfrogbanderfrogabout 17 years ago
Perfect. Abso-fucking-lutely perfect.

Dr. Mabeuse, that was the single hottest story I have ever read in my entire life. You have written the story to which all others will forever be compared. Congratulations!

blue_berryblue_berryabout 17 years ago
5th time i've read this

cant get enough. amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic story

Your writing prose is fantastic. It seemed as if I was the writer of the story myself. Great job. You should write professionally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Are you kidding me???

That has got to be the hottest damn story I have ever read... And I have read A LOT OF 'EM!! If you aren't professional, you definitely should look into it... I thought I was there, and I want to go back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow I'm blown away

This story is ultra HOT

PinkDelphiPinkDelphiover 16 years ago
Only one thing I wuold change

Why would he want to use a rubber? He should have shoved it into her naked. She had nothing to fear, and he could have exploded hot cum into her boy-ass...

FlpantherFlpantherover 16 years ago
None Better!

One of the best stories I have ever read at this site. Bravo!!

CoryleaCoryleaalmost 16 years ago
No matter the genre, your stories are hot!

I usually only read the BDSM stories, but you write so well that once I finished your stories in that category, I moved on to your others. You can really WRITE!

RowanUTRowanUTover 14 years ago
Fabulous!!! Magnificent!!!

Please write more (and more about them. DAMN that was hot --- and Oh! did I want to be either of them.

SWintersSWintersover 14 years ago
"Like a scythe"

"The thought struck me that this wasn't something you did with a girl you just met, but some madness had taken hold of both of us and none of the normal rules applied. She was a boy, she was a girl; I was gay, I was straight; it was the beginning of the new year, the end of the old, and somewhere the shadow of midnight was sweeping over the face of the earth, headed westward like a scythe."

There is nothing in the heavens or on the earth that is sexier than liminality. That little space-between is the Alpha and Omega of pure erotic power; even to name it is to step out of it.

What you've done here is to outline that liminal space. You've described the borders around it in such living quivering roaring life-filled detail that the reader can see where the space itself is, and be drawn into it. Not just read about it: step into it.

Quite extraordinary. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

I too almost needed to be scraped up off of the floor after reading that one.

KittyWinkleKittyWinkleover 14 years ago
Perfection

That was one of the best stories that I have ever read. It wasn't so much as it got me aroused, but there was so much more. It sucked me in. The language, the frantic thoughts, the realizations. It was one of those stories that sucks you in, has your eyes not wanting to blink because they'll miss a word, your heart racing as hard as the characters, and your body burning for a touch. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing.

In all my time reading different stories on here, I've never wanted to re-read one as soon as it was over. I never even realized this was one of my fantasies until you put it in such exciting and powerful words. That is honestly the best story I've read on here, well done and please please PLEASE keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Superb

I've been thinking about gender-neutral erotica, and how much I'd like to read and, possibly, write it. This is emphatically not gender neutral, but I love the way it confronts gender. And I love how it's fantastically hot. I don't know how many times I've masturbated to this story: the best I can do is "many."

kiss_n_tellerkiss_n_tellerover 13 years ago

After reading hundreds of stories on this site, I continue returning to this one. It is easily the best written story on Literotica.com and deserves a sixth star.

Michelle JoMichelle Joover 13 years ago
OUT of this WORLD!!!

Couldn't stop reading ... couldn't wait for the ending I knew was coming ... Didn't want it to end ... I knew in my heart, the ending was really only the beginning ... Love knows no Gender, Sex doesn't really care about Gender, Relationships are built on trust, respect, admiration, and attraction ... again Gender really doesn't enter in to the formula ...

Your imagination is Amazing, your writing talents are equally Awesome ... Please continue to share your ability with your fans and we will continue to shower you with well earned praise.

Always looking forward to your next lust driven story. Thank You.

HEAVEN7HEAVEN7about 13 years ago
My Fantasy I didn't know I had

Still coming down from the excitement high of this story as I write this. You are amazing. Please, please, please don't stop writing. You have a gift. Thank you for sharing it.

(And I know what my next costume will be)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot to trot

If I was a girl I'd be asking your address.

You know the girl's address???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Easily the best erotic fiction I have ever read.

Your vivid descriptions of the environment, the way it looked, sounded and smelled put me right in the room with them so that I could see what was happening. The way you described the emotion of them on the dance floor to when they went upstairs absolutely pulled me in. It wasn't overwritten like so many erotic fiction authors fall victim to and you kept it all tied together in a kinky little package. Bravo to you for sharing such a wonderful story. I would love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Wish

Brilliant Story, I hope that this is real that you got to enjoy the pleasure of such a hot, amazing, just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Great story told in stunning detailed attention to raw emotions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grrr

I just voted 1 star meaning to vote 5! Grr. This is hot!

Lorelai9Lorelai9over 12 years ago
That was probably the hottest piece of erotic fiction I've ever read.

I feel the need to say a very sincere thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intense, incredible

What an amazing snapshot of desire; just desire, without judgement or preconception or boundaries. This was hot erotica for sure, but also a keen insight into gender roles and what is required to transcend them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Shit

This is quite possibly one of the best short stories I've ever read. Of ANY genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I first read this a while ago, and I thought it was the hottest piece of erotica I've ever read in my life. And stupidly, I forgot to bookmark it, and now, a long time afterwards, after a huge (see:gigantic, massive, etc) amount of searching, I manage to find it again, and it's still just as good.

Only comment I can make is put better tags on this! "genderqueer" "gender" "drag king" "female cross-dresser" etc, if it had better tags I wouldn't have lost the story in the first place!

Love this story <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking LOVED it!!

Especially all the biting! Yum :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
INFERNO

Stupendous. Smoking inferno. You give us all all a psyclogical and physical orgasm that are so HOTT. We have slippery cunts and dribbling cocks after so many orgasms. We're hooked into reading and re reading reaching new heights every time. I can't wait for more. Erotic masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now...

Now, THAT is sex.

jackieandreajackieandreaover 11 years ago
you conveyed an atmosphere...........

Never mind that it was freaking HOT!! I loved your description of the party and participants. I haven't been to parties like that in years, and had me nostalgic. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Best. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

An exceptionally well written story that made me quite jealous and unbelievably turned on.

fuzzyfrogfuzzyfrogabout 11 years ago
This is a great erotic story

I loved this. The writer took me to places I have never thought of....

I would love to read more stories if you have them.

This one was incredibly sexy.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rubbish

I bet your pick is as big as your brain pea size

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gold standard

I just can't remember when I have read a better erotic story........fantastic plot and character development and such incredibly hot sex it was unbelievably intense :))

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

That was so beautiful, but in a delightfully unusual way. I'm breathless! <3

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryover 10 years ago
one of the .....

One of the very best story tellers.

slut_cerislut_ceriover 10 years ago
So intensly incredible

The slow buildup, the sexual tension, then the climax, I so wanted to be there myself. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

the loved this tale. It was different and just a little crazy in a good way. a little

of out of the box thinking. some play acting between them but no real

gay stuff . good tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

I've never felt compelled to comment on a story here, but this is easily the best story I've read. You are a fantastic writer.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 8 years ago
Relentlessly building to a climax and more?

Loved it. Made me as breathless reading it as our protagonist - what a metaphor for gender confusion and the challenges of keeping up as we age. Just loved it. Made me hot. Made me wet. You are the master, Dr.!

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well writen

You have a great talent. Loved your story

collegeFTMcollegeFTMabout 7 years ago
FTM approved!

That was intense! My mind went back and forth between bodies and POV.. Well written from start to climax and beyond - the cumming together was so detailed and the whole thing is mind blowing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

great capture of the release...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

If I didn’t enjoy your stories so much, I’d just jump to the end of each, give you your five stars, and go to the next, knowing that it too would be a five star story. It would save time... but I’d rather spend my time reading your stories.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
So well written and so hot!

I love the sureness of your pace as a writer, the way your characters sweep each other up and are swept up in lust and transgression. This story had me sucking on a dildo for the first time in my life

AnnemarrieHarrisAnnemarrieHarrisabout 4 years ago
Wow

Suspended belief. But so weirdly erotic

PaulinndPaulinndalmost 4 years ago
So strange

Yet so erotic!

Well written, left me feeling a little confused along with your protagonist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clever premise

Well written. But the sex left me somewhat confused -- not about who was doing what to whom -- but why it was happening that way in the first place. And the absence of having ANY of her female parts played with, toyed with, tasted, and enjoyed was a little off-putting.

I gave it four stars.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Just read this for the second time. Erotic as hell

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevil10 months ago

This is a pretty old story now, but man it’s sexy. Glad to have come across it.

Also, even aside from the sexiness, I quite

aesthetically like the idea of spending a year playing the opposite gender - though I suspect Sam here wasn’t being 100% sincere. I wonder how it would have gone for (temporarily) him if he meant it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting premise.

Sex not nearly as hot as A Good Student, for example.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous