All Comments on 'Full Moon Strays Ch. 08'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good guys win another one!

Yay!

Nice one, Evil. I really enjoyed this.

You did a good job of joining so many myths together in a modern setting.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Ranks with your best. You took familiar topics (abuse, fitting in, etc.), put them in a fantasy world, and told a great story. The only bad thing was the wait between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing

This is the best series on the whole site

You are a genious

What am i going to read now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More!!!

How long do we have to wait for the next chapter???

Fantastic characters. Good versus Evil. Story line that can go forever (I hope it does :) )

Alpaca, your talent at story telling is amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
happily ever after, the end

Thank you for a story well told and well written.

I grew to care about your characters and that to me is what makes a real story... when you make them come alive with your words it's like magic. Once again, kudos and congratulations... Best story on the site...

WindWraithWindWraithabout 18 years ago
Nice ending

Really good read, as always. And epilogues rock!

Only down-side is that your sci-fi/fantasy stories always end before I want them to. There's so much coolness yet to be had, but I guess the universe still exists so you can write another!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent!!!

never thought I'd read a story this good. I'd let my kids read this if it weren't for the adult content, (which made the whole story more believeable!!) shame that it was the end. any chance of more from these characters???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good ending

well written. not too much sex. one of the most thought out sci fri stories i have read, erotica or not.

good ending. you didn't drag it on. good writers know when to end.

dadmgdadmgabout 18 years ago
Excellence continues

This is easily one of the ten best stories I've read in the time I've been following Literotica.com (approximately 1999) and my third favorite story of yours, behind only Lost in Texas and Run. I've recommended your stories to friends to whom I am loathe to really discuss erotica, based on story-telling quality alone. You deserve yet another pat on the back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
World Class

Works on so many levels and in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing- Publication standard writing.

Although I doubt that most publishers would... 'appreciate' the sexual content, the plotline is easily equal to any scifi/ fantasy I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

work...I really admire you for putting so much thought into this. Great writing, original characters, hot sex, overall a well-paced, well-done, thoroughly entertaining story. I had to stay up and finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

This story is so awesome! And the sex scenes... Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic is all i can think of to describe this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago

Jane is rock!!! touching, fascinating, .... thanks for bring this kind of story here. 5 stars (*****) class !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
absolutely wonderful

This is better than the last couple of best sellers I have read. Thank you so much for sharing.

Please write more...

Your newest Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
oh dear god this is way too good

this is the first of your 3 stories in scifi fantasy section and i like it the most!!!!!! i loved how it was set up with great plot characters and sex. i would love for you to expand on it a little more as i love the universe you have set it in maybe a sequel or something or another series in which the characters come back like you did in DTD with the characters from DMW i just love it love it love it and to think i might have never seen it if i didnt see it nominated for best scifi fantasy you deserved it :)

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 16 years ago
Incredible story!

I found myself staying up more than an hour past when I would normally go to bed reading this story! Incredible writing. The way you capture the essense of the characters in writing, just magnificent! I wonder if you have plans for a sequel to this story, because I would love to see what Jane is like and truely capable of when she's no longer so timid and shy, when she actually has some confidence!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good read

Scrolling through the sex was cumbersome ... but a good plot is what it's all about... Regardless, I truly enjoyed the story... Seems you are truly gifted with a pen... keyboard... whatever... I appreciate your ability. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazing, please write a real novel!

I enjoyed this story very much! BEST ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta give it to ya man, this was one of the best stories I have ever read, erotic or not. Exciting plot, convincing characters, cool powers.... the list goes on! It felt like a really good book that you just can't put down. Keep writing and I will keep reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
publish!

Seriously. Either remove some of the more explicit sex and publish as a provocative fantasy, or leave it in and publish as serious erotica.

Great story. true to form. well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great !

It was pretty good.I read a lot supernatural fanstay,and I got to say it was one of the best,and I think you should publish it.

ShyLittleKittenShyLittleKittenalmost 15 years ago
One of the Best

Your work is always amazing, and this just adds to the long list of amazing work. Totally loved it. I always love the depth and detail that you put into your characters and story line. It is easy to see the amount of care, love and hard work that you put into your stories. Totally amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

I've read many stories on this site, but yours are by far the best. Well done! I look foward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

Dude, your stuff is always so awesome. I was tripping out the whole way through. But could I maybe suggest not clumping all the sex scenes so much? Like, spread them out a little and it's gonna rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have just finished reading all of the chapters for this story.. I thought the story was very interesting.. The charaters were so believeable and real to me.. all the things that happened in the story connected to each other perfectly.. what i liked the most is the end.. how they got a brake.. a rest.. lovely story i really enjoyed it.. thanks

EnisbayEnisbayover 13 years ago

Awesome! Loved the story. Characters were awesome and the action was almost perfectly spread throughout. Enough to leave me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this was a realy god story, i loved it^^

The only question i have is:

Is there a chance to expect a continuing of this story?

I'd realy like that and think there is still a great potential in this plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A joy to read.

This was a joy to read. You crafted a creative story and developed the characters with depth and care.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

sweetentitysweetentityover 12 years ago
i loved it

i totally loved it, the character build up, the sex scenes all awesome

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago
Heaven's Eye

So they can use the Heaven's Eye to heal anything, even a dimensional rift, but it doesn't cross their minds to heal their pair of one-eyed wonders?

Silly Strays.

Even Arthur probably could have used it for that little bit of healing, if Lothar was chicken. (And yes, I hear you saying that Arthur's magic isn't general purpose enough. But it's weird that nobody even tried.)

ladyserenityladyserenityover 11 years ago
Wow...

You have great story telling skills, keeping the flow and filling it with even steamier sex scenes.

Will there be more tales (no puns intended) from the Stays?

Maybe a branch out to discover Lother a little - how he find his skills etc..

Well look forward to your future stories. Again great work.

BurlarrBurlarrover 11 years ago
some people (?) do not think outside the box

I agree with hakdrakken,

"So they can use the Heaven's Eye to heal anything, even a dimensional rift, but it doesn't cross their minds to heal their pair of one-eyed wonders?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story telling

First time writing a comment, but had to let you know what a great writer

You are. If you took out the XXX sex it would still be a story

I would read. You plots and writing bring life your characters. Thank you

for your interesting view of Sci-Fi / fantasy.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
Would make an awesome graphic novel

If you could find an illustrator, this would make an incredible graphic novel. Well done!

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
terrifc storyline, great ending

I agree with FiveWolves, that this story (heck for that matter all the Evil Alpaca stories) would make fantastic graphic novels. The problem would be pulling together the author's heirs and assigns to an agreement for a product of limited profitability considering all the expenses to fund such a project.

As for the discussion over the 'Heavens Eye' and using it for healing. My impression is from the author's description, that it is pretty much a one-trick pony, intended for a specific purpose. After all the crazy shaman wasn't able to use it to defend himself when the Strays and the Raptors attacked.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 9 years ago
Miss EA so much

So many fabulous stories. Of course I want more. Rest in power.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To let you know.........

I just love your story everytime I read it thank you!!!!

QRD23QRD23over 7 years ago
Love it every time!!!

Love this story Everytime I read it and it won't be the last time I do!!!

Samarc1Samarc1over 7 years ago
Great

Well written and enjoyed tremendously.....next?

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

5 stars for the finale !

My list of errata for this installment

"Come on it," she muttered => in not it

I stunk at it. => should this be stank ?

said Raid as she => Red not raid

Robbie's parents grow feint, =>faint not feint

that there was still a Santa Clause => claus not clause

, but that face was still smiled => smiling not smiled

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful imagination. Five stunning supernovas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous