Freedom Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
entitled
entitled
2 Followers

The preacher had warmed up. The congregation started to respond, the occasional, "Amen!" or "Preach on!" reached the stage. Only the loudest voices could reach that high, or get through the fog of concentration that pushed at my mind. I couldn't let myself cum in front of all these people. I just couldn't.

Then the fateful words came through the speakers. "And I believe, yes I do, I be-LIEVE that when the Lord was born, the angels cried out in RAPTURE!"

A spotlight suddenly shone in my eyes. At the same moment there was a buzzing beneath the leather strap. The scheming bastard had installed a remote controlled vibrator, right against my clit. The shock of it was just enough to send me over the edge. My thighs clamped around the seat. They quivered with the force of the sudden orgasm. I threw my head back and could hear myself cry out.

"Oh! God! Sweet Jesus!"

"AMEN, I said!" The preacher led the crowd in a chorus of cheers and enthusiastic responses. "That's what the angel said!"

He continued on with his sermon, the actors on the stage were oblivious, and I was left on the cum-soaked seat to my own devices. To Zack's credit, he was at least kind enough to turn the vibrator off. He was content to let me rock myself into orgasm after orgasm, there in front of everybody, while they worked themselves into a frenzy over the story of Christ.

The ordeal finally ended. I was helpless, unable to move, my legs exhausted from trying to keep myself atop the little seat. Zack and Jason came up to help me get down. It occurred to me as they lifted me to the solid roof of the manger that Jason wasn't doing much. He was just there to be seen as the husband of the angel in the pageant. Zack was the one that helped me over the railing into the choir loft. He was the one that helped put my boots back on. He was the one that offered to go get my coat.

When he was gone, Jason glared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"What is it between you two?"

I shrugged. "We're friends. Close friends."

"Then your friend can keep you." He spat at me. The fluid splattered over one boot. "Don't bother coming back until tomorrow night. I'm moving my things out."

He stalked off. All I could do was stare at his back with my chin on my chest. It had come as a shock. He was the one that had always said he depended on me for everything. That's how Zack found me. He didn't say a word, simply bundled me up and helped me out to the car.

That's how I got here. In the car, with Zack, my mind caught somewhere between wondering what will happen with Jason and what else was in store for me that night. This ought to be one hell of a ride.

entitled
entitled
2 Followers
12