All Comments on 'For Want of a Heel'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I salute the writer...

Where the world is her oyster, she finds yet another pearl.

Pleased that your editor never changed your mind.

My best wishes

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Well done!!!!

Yet another fantastic story from a master! You gave us a wonderful story Patricia, well done. I loved you skilful handling of the whole lesbian, bisexual, transsexual relationship. May I suggest that you give us more adventures of Sally & MaryAnn? I am so happy that you didn't let Marian influence you! Pete.

IlbfitaIlbfitaover 17 years ago
Great writing

Patricia51

I loved this story. Your ability to portray a very beautiful sex scene between two consenting adults amazes me. In this case, it is a woman and a transensexual(or transvestite), but it does not matter what their preference - you captured the lust, the excitement, the joy and happiness that two caring people can give each other. Your writing captures the very essence of physical love - and does not attempt to judge or categorise the protagonists. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Ilb

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For the want of a heel

I am a mature, bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much, I am usually buying the shoes rather than selling, although I could open a shoe botique with all the shoes I own.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

facebook: Josie Augusta

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago

Ilbita said it best. My congratulations, thanks and encouragement for showing that labels have little to do with what consenting adults do. Sally's open mind was perhaps her most beautiful and attractive feature.

Jazzy1966Jazzy1966over 6 years ago
Im gad you didn't listen to Marian

Im gad you didn't listen to Marian. Very nice & erotic story. Jazzy66

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That story was so erotic and it had me rubbing n stroking my panty covered cock .I would like it to be me ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I remember getting caught wearing lingerie n heels playing, n was caught by my aunt and she was a little bit mad n also turned on.. Such awesome memories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love wearing heels and lingerie n acting like a Slut

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

I'll never view shoe shopping the same again, lol.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 month ago

Short and "sweet" except for Leslie's "part". sort of hope she had some Men's shoes also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous