Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone else stood to greet us. The other topless girl also dropped the remainder of her suit. She was plump and had breasts larger than Kate did. She was also pale; probably the first time she had ever been nude outside. It was great to see her have the courage to strip in front of both friends and strangers.

Shane then rose, dropped his boxers, and reached into his backpack. He had a very hairy ass, and when he turned back around, his pubic hair was so thick, I could barely see his genitals. He had pulled a joint out of his pack, and asked if we wanted to join in a smoke.

We passed the fatty around, laughed, and got high. One by one, the others shed their clothes. Two of the guys left their pants on, obviously covering hard-ons. Kate teased them about proving they were men, saying that if they were real men, they would not let these naked women intimidate them. The last two guys looked back and forth, and dared each other to be first to strip. Finally, all the gals began to count to three... two... one..., and at the same time, both of the guys dropped their shorts. They were both sporting hard dicks. They were embarrassed and we laughed at their expense.

We hung out with this group for a while. A second joint came out, and soon, everyone was nude. The two guys who we had teased into stripping, had moved off with their girlfriends. We could see them in the dunes, side by side, their girlfriends blowing them. The guys were egging each other on, and we heard, "I'll bet I cum first."

Shane asked if we should go watch. Renee jumped at the opportunity, but Kate used this as an opportunity for us to excuse ourselves. She grabbed my hand, and led me away. After a hundred yards, she stopped, told me to wait, and ran back to get our wraps. She soon returned with wraps in hand, and remaining nude, we walked back to the bed and breakfast. We passed joggers, fishermen, and people out feeding the birds; ignoring their stares, we reveled in our nudity. It felt normal to be nude, to be walking in the cool morning breeze without clothing.

We saw the cabanas ahead and could see one was occupied. We couldn't see who was there, only shapes, but we kept approaching nevertheless. Eventually, we could make out Nae, kneeling in front of Angel and Ricky and blowing both of them. She had Ricky, deep in her throat, one hand cupping his balls. The other hand was caressing Angel's cock, up and down, almost as if her hand had a mind of its own. Nae then pushed her finger into Ricky's ass, apparently rubbing his prostate. Her head switched to Angel's giant cock and we watched the head slide in.

Ricky leaned back, and shot large gobs of thick white cum onto Nae's breasts. She pulled her finger from Ricky's ass and shoved it into Angel. In less than a minute, Angel's cum was mixed with Ricky's on Nae's breasts.

Ricky noticed our presence, and invited us to join them in the cabana. He apologized for his earlier behavior, claiming he did not know what was in the boxes, but did not want us harmed. After all, many illegal things happen on this beach.

Meanwhile, Nae walked into the ocean to wash off in the waves. She returned, grinning from ear to ear, "I was hoping I could have had all four of you for that last bit, not just two. Maybe later."

******

Angel regained his composure. He reminded us that we were going home today, and had to leave in one hour. We wanted to shower before going home. We headed up the trail back to our cabin, walking arm in arm, still nude, and basking in the glow of our weekend.

We walked straight thru the cabin to the shower where I turned on both showerheads. I turned around. Kate was already standing with her back to the shower soaping her hair. I had never seen her so relaxed. Soap and water cascaded down her body as she lathered her hair, running down her body, and dripping from her breasts. I stepped close to her, and began kissing her passionately, a deep heart felt kiss. It made us both weak in the knees.

Kate noticed my cock was hard again, pressed between our bodies. She gave me a naughty but playful look, then turned her back to me, bent over and began wiggling her ass against my stiff cock. She turned to look at me, and pushed back, running my member just under her moist lips, then she stood, turned, and purred, "You will need to wait for more. We can't keep Angel waiting." She kissed me, and continued her shower.

I stood in awe as I watched my sex kitten shower, bathing in the glow of her new found sensuality.

We returned to the room to find our bags packed, and our travel clothes lain out, pressed and ready to go. We giggled as we got dressed, and talked about our trip. We could smell the salt air, botanical soaps on our bodies, and hear the screams of passion from this weekend still ringing in our heads. On our way to the car, half way across the garden, Kate stopped, removed her undies, and rolled them up into her hand.

Nae and Ricky were in the living room, also freshly showered. Angel was in his uniform and packing our bags in the car. We talked with our hosts for a few moments, making plans for a return trip. We kissed, hugged, and then went to the car. Kate jumped into the front seat while I rode in the back seat all alone.

I started watching the scenery go by as we rode in silence to the airport. Soon I looked into the front seat. I only saw Angel. Kate was missing. I leaned forward to ask Angel what happened, and I could see Kate on the floor board, her top off. She had unzipped Angels pants, pulled him out, and was sucking his balls while stroking him. I could see precum dripping out of his monster cock. His right hand was stroking her breasts which hung below her. Kate sucked one ball into her mouth, then exchange it for the other. I could see she was enjoying her road meal.

Angel slowed the pace of the car, and leaned back to enjoy being sucked off while driving. He breathed in deep, clenched his teeth, and I could hear Kate giggle. She sat up, flipped her hair back out of her face as she sat up. She looked at me with gobs of cum in her hair and face, grinning from ear to ear. She remained topless, and drew close to Angel, sitting beside him, fondling his deflating cock as we drove. As we pulled into the airport, she replaced his cock, zipped his pants, and kissed him on the cheek. Realizing she was still topless, she began searching for her shirt in earnest.

The police man who was directing traffic at the airport noticed her state of undress, and pointed at our car to stop for pedestrians. Noticing his attention, Kate sat up, ran her hands up her sides, over her breasts, squeezing her nipples while looking the police man streight in the eyes. She reached down, and slowly donned her blouse while the cop kept our car blocked. As she reached the last button, he flagged us on, tipping his hat to Kate as we passed.

Angel pulled up to the curb, got out and handed our bags to the porter. He opened the back door, shook my hand and I thanked him for a wonderful time. He held out a hand to help Kate out of the car. She stood, reached up and placed one hand around Angel's neck to kiss him goodbye. I turned to leave but noticed Kate had unzipped Angel's pants with her free hand, and was fondling him as they hugged.

Kate bound away and we headed to the gate. As the plane lifted off, I asked Kate what happened next to the car. She said she had stuffed her panties into his pants, and grabbing one last feel, something to remember until next time.