All Comments on 'Florida Vacation'

by ohnudeone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Joey BurdetteJoey Burdetteover 17 years ago
Very nice

Really enjoyed this. Keep 'em coming!

naughtynaenaughtynaeover 17 years ago
A story about me!

Well you know how much I enjoyed this story! Looking forward to making this a reality! When are you and Kate coming down to Florida???

Hugs and a million thank you's,

Nae

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very hot

This story made me so very wet and excited. I think you should write and have them published.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I watched his huge cock as it deflated

Obviously written by a queer that gets off seeing big dicks so I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Where in Florida?

Interesting. A B&B near an airport in FL, with individual guest airport transportation! A B&B with an extremely liberal policy towards nudity and public sex! My kinda place. Just cannot imagine where it is...certainly not any of the 'bigs' like Miami or Orlando or Tampa/St.Pete, or the 'kinda bigs' like Daytona or Jax or Ft. Lauderdale or WPB or Pensacola or Tallahassee! Not close to any B&Bs that MIGHT provide the services described!

Sorry, but everything is TOO idyllic. Sweetie does even mention the packing choices. Hell, Sweetie trusts Hubby to pack her clothes...yeah, sure!

3*. (Higher if located in Fantasy/SciFi)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Oops!

"sweetie DOESN'T mention packing...". I hereby forgive the editing in this submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too many imossible things

cops don't act like that, do tea party ladies?, the distances and times are stupidly inaccurate, she has cum all over her face and just walks into an airport? the wife tackles the husband? just a long list of un natural events ... the college kids part is ridiculous, people say and do things totally out of character with the way they were portrayed, etc. etc. Lots of the language isn't even sexy.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Should

Should have popped over to WDW and hooked up with the Seven Dwarves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous