Fisher's Catch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers

Jeff was about to start up again, believing the show to be over. He noticed Kathy leaning over the back of her seat, and saw her first kissing Rebecca's now naked breasts, then Kathy's head disappeared under the skirt. Elizabeth flipped the short skirt up, revealing Kathy lapping at Rebecca's naked cunt. No underwear there either. Another orgasm, another transfer of taste, - this time from Kathy's lips.

"NOW you can drive," said Kathy wickedly. "You steer and I'll look after the stick shift." She quickly unzipped Jeff, released his hard cock, and held it gently, moving her hand slowly up and down. Occasionally she would lean over and suck it a little, then sit up and go back to the hand movement. He was throbbing the whole way to town, and occasional glances at the two bare pussies in the back didn't help.

As they came into town, Kathy tucked him back in and closed the zipper carefully. "We don't want an accident in town," she said. He had no idea what they bought that day. It was supposed to be groceries, and it must gave been that, since they didn't run out of food, but they could have bought a hundred fake Christmas trees for all Jeff knew. The girls took every chance to display themselves to him, usually discretely, but several time just as people had passed and no one could see for a brief instance, and once when we were right in the sun and no one would have believed that they saw a beautiful red pussy in the middle of the street. Jeff managed to hide his condition by keeping his hand in his pocket and a good 'grasp on reality', but it was the hardest shopping he had ever done (pun intended). The trip home was every bit as interesting, as the girls started undressing as soon as they had left the town behind, - long before they were back at the house. He drove the last mile with three naked ladies standing up in the jeep, letting the wind flow wherever it wanted.

Time was running short when they got back, but they still had time for one more experience. Interestingly enough, they all wanted their last time to be alone with Jeff. They looked at each other. "But he can only come with one of us, how are we going to decide who...?"

"Let me worry about that," said Jeff. "Who's on first?"

So one by one he made love to them, gentle caring love, with lots of kisses and stroking and nibbling. And one by one they slowly rose to their peak and tumbled over the edge in a deep, emotional and satisfying climax. Each was a little disappointed when he held back his own release, but accepted it gracefully, as he gave them a long goodbye kiss.

Finally, he called them all together; back on the deck where they had so much enjoyment and where it had all started. All of them naked, the girls looked at his still hard prick, bobbing up and down with every heartbeat. "Now girls, it's your turn to say goodbye to me and my friend here." They knelt before him and started worshipping his rock hard spear. Mouths were everywhere, and hands and fingers everywhere else. There wasn't a spot on his body that didn't get attention. Finally, he came in a great burst, spraying them with his cum as they looked up at him, and then sank to his knees with them as they held each other in a close embrace.

Then it was time to pack up and leave. Everyone was a little teary, and the hugging, kissing and fondling went on while they packed. "I love you, Jeff," said Rebecca, sobbing her heart out. "Me too," said Elizabeth, not much happier. "And me," said Kathy, suddenly serious.

"I know you do", said Jeff. "I love you three too, but it is not the' live happily ever after' kind of love. It is a deeply caring love, and 'wishing that everything that happens to you makes you happy' kind of love. But the 'want to live my life with you' kind of love takes a bit longer to develop, and you girls have plenty of time and opportunity to find it. And in the meantime, just think how much fun you could have with the boys at home. I'm sure they would appreciate a lesson or two"

Kathy and the girls looked at each other. "I think we need to have a talk about those boys, " she said a little doubtfully. "I don't want my girls to become promiscuous and sleep around with everyone."

"Oh mom, - we wouldn't do that!" said Elizabeth. "But I bet Bobby would love it if I showed him a thing or two." She grinned at Jeff and winked. Kathy sighed.

"There is one boy..." said Rebecca slowly, her eyes starting to sparkle. Kathy sighed again.

"Oh well," she said resignedly, "I guess I have to trust you to do the right thing. After all, that's what I have brought you up to. But what am I going to do, there isn't anyone for me back home." She looked at Jeff again. "Oh God, I wish..."

"Oh mom," said the girls as one and babbled on. "There is that nice Mr. Fredericks down the road." "And there are some really nice people at your work."

"I guess you're right", said Kathy wistfully, "but a lady can always dream, right? Will we see you again back in New Jersey, Jeff?"

"I'd like that," said Jeff with a smile. "We did get to know each other pretty well in a week, but I still know there could be more to this relationship, if we let it happen..." They exchanged phone numbers, and then it was that time. They piled into the jeep again, with all the bags, and went to the airport. "This is how it all started," said Elizabeth, "with us all in this Jeep."

"Actually, it started in New Jersey," said Jeff. "I had my eyes on you since before we boarded the first flight."

Jeff didn't want to stay and have a long farewell; it was hard enough to see them leave. They exchanged kisses and hugs, - kisses that made the other passengers raise their eyebrows. Jeff could read their thoughts: "Lucky dog, - three of them!" they all thought. Then it was all over.

Jeff got back in the jeep and headed to the nearest bar. "I definitely need a drink," he decided, - "maybe several." He wasn't very good company for anyone, having that look of "don't even think of talking to me." He was cursing himself for letting them go like that. Now that they were gone, he had to admit to himself that he cared more for them than he wanted to think. Finally he headed back to the cabin, feeling lonelier than ever.

"I do want to see them again!" he thought as he entered the cabin. He looked around the cabin, - it seemed cold and empty without them. He poured himself another drink and kicked off his shoes, feeling sorry for himself. "Christ, - I can still smell them," he muttered to himself as he staggered to his bedroom.

"Surprise!!!" he heard from three beautiful, naked redheads, waiting in his bed. Jeff was dumbfounded.

"Whaaat?" he stammered incoherently. "I didn't have that much to drink."

They started talking all at once. "The plane was overbooked." "We had to stay longer." "The earliest seats they had were on Friday." "They even paid us some compensation for being kicked off." "Can you believe it?"

"No", sighed Jeff happily, "but I don't care. You are still here!"

"So what do you want to do next?" he asked. His answer was three bodies wrestling him to the bed, stripping his clothes off.

"We need more lessons, of course," said Elizabeth.

"Yeah, Jeff," said Kathy. "I have always wondered about..."

Jeff silenced her with a kiss. "Let's make a list. We have plenty of time now, don't we?"

Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers