All Comments on 'Fisher's Catch Ch. 02'

by Alan D

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant

A marvellous second part to this story. I do hope that you are goig to add a third episode and keep the story going. I hope that he gets together with them back home, and maybe even marries Kathy. Don't wait too long for another story, as you're among the best writers around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
superb

cant wait for part 3

BoobsNBrainsBoobsNBrainsabout 18 years ago
I just

couldn't get past the part where Jeff urges the girls to touch their mother's pussy. That's a line that just shouldn't be crossed, in my opinion. Sorry.

The PackThe Packabout 18 years ago
Truly erotic

One of the true gems. I know I will enjoy reading the rest of you submissions.

pat52pat52about 18 years ago
Awsome story

Great story, how about a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
#1

Top story, please keep writing them. I like the idea of continuing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Man u Rock!!!

Dude, These [ hobson's choice an fisher's catch] are truely amazzin. Luv the way u rite.

Keep up the good work dude, for our sakes.

thanks boss

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worth a second read or a third..

It has been a while since I read this series. The characters are beautiful, the sexual tension is palpable and the overall effect is very stimulating. Great job! It would be fun to follow the girls as they grow and explore as well as get Kathy and Jeff back together.

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
caught

LOVELY STORY.PLEASE START WRITING AGAIN.

aprilsfoolaprilsfoolover 15 years ago
Hmmm

I felt this was classified incorrectly. This started off reasonably well..but detiorated when it became a 'family' thing.

jacks4ujacks4uover 14 years ago
An excellent finish to such a wonderfull tale!

thanks for sharing!

rayxcskierrayxcskierover 13 years ago
awesome!

amzing story and sex, keep writing

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 12 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

YOUR STORY SHOULD BE REQUIRED READING, FOR ALL YOUNG MEN.I AM 67 AND WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER LOVER IN MY YOUTH IF I HAD THIS GUIDANCE. IT WASN'T TILL MY THIRD LOVER THAT I WAS ABLE TO GIVE A WOMAN A GOOD CLIMAX AND WHAT A SUPRISE TO BOTH OF US. AFTER THAT I SLOWED DOWN AND TRIED TO GET MORE FUN FOR HER TO GREAT AVAIL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome story. Please write the sequel.

tompo296tompo296about 11 years ago
Fabulous

Thnak you for a super romantic tale. OooH the thought of being with those three insatiable women, makes me feel jealous. A super well crafted story full of emotion and romance.

Well Done

fickfroschfickfroschover 10 years ago
more please!!!

I don't know, how many times I read both your stories and I still love them.

Hope dies last and so I am still looking for another one of your fine stories.

General_OGeneral_Oover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Please write more you are a talented writer I enjoy reading your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it!

This is a great tale, and you're a talented writer. I hope we will get the chance to read more tales from you!

Have you ever considered of making a seqel of Fisher's Catch? Maybe a couple of years after the end of this one. It would be amazing if the girls could bring their own boyfriends in the action.

I'd love to read something like that!

Thanks for what you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would like to know what was on the list

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES