All Comments on 'First Time for Holly Ch. 02'

by swingtime91

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A good beginning

Nice to see two adults willing to experiment sexually. Holly is hot. Maybe next time you can include the black woman. Please continue your saga.

batjac69batjac69almost 19 years ago
no excitement

You had all of the ingredients, but the "too busy" for sex at the beginning felt like it trailed all through the story. Sure the wife's character was pulling stuff behind the husband's back which meant she was into it, but him being led to the bedroom and the wife being watched, none of it transferred well to excitement. It was just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
& the Winner is the Wife - wimpy last

Normal eh - wifey holds him off the night before - then at the party wimpy watches wife - she disappears - he is taken to her - he wants to watch coke bottle cock painfully satify her - he get consolation blowjob - he's dumb and happy that she wants to take on the bigger cock again - how sweet and respectful each to another - lust is grand but not balanced is it. Not erotic just predicktable.

Wake up minipulated hubby or you lose again and forever!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Story

Good story, but it needs to be more intense. It moved forward in 2nd gear, when it could have gone further and faster. Sme deal with the chapters, try to make them shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm enjoying all of your stories

I really like your writing style and your choice of subject matter. This is the fourth story of yours that I've read today, and all of them have made me hot. Please continue!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous