Finding Nonny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Happy Birthday!" Santa took a small gift out his bag and handed it to Silver.

"It's my Nonny's birthday, too!" Silver gestured proudly toward the now fully conscious Rose.

"Well, I'll be, that is so wonderful!"

Santa smiled at Rose, who managed to whisper "Wonnerful."

"I'm not going to give Nonny a gift, because YOU are her gift!"

Santa embraced Silver, who smiled back.

"This is my all time favorite Christmas...and my all time favorite birthday!"

As Silver and her Nonny shared a hug which went on forever, they could hear Santa in the distance as he continued on his quest.

"And a Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night!"

************************************

Note: This story is dedicated to Daniellekitten. Her writing is always inspiring, and I have grown as a writer and reader through "experiencing" her very professional work!

12