All Comments on 'Finding Beatrice'

by VeronicaPhonenix

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Well Crafted!

Veronica,

Such a lovely story. Flowing evenly as we see a young man trying to satisfy his lust for the female form by taking Art Classes. Found the ending especially sweet when he found his Muse - his Beatrice. Wonderful Story.

duddle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story...

and I thought it well plotted and written. However, you have a number of spelling errors and mechanical problems to work on. Plat form should have been platform and you have trouble with there/their; here/hear types of words. Proofread, proofread, proofread!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very lovely

A beautiful, up-close rendition of feelings: the flickering to and fro between viewpoints, not quite separated but integrating into each other like shards of light. It really captures the uncertain intensity of the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Perfect writing . . .

I read a lot of stories on the net . . .I don't have a lot of time for fiction but the occasional randy contribution is good for the soul!

This . . .this transcends all the crap I have gazed upon . . .the tawdry epics of male fantasizing badly disguised as from a female viewpoint . ."Take me up the ass, pleeeease!" . . yeah, right . . .they all beg for dire damage to their sphincter . . . .

But this . . . .I was astounded . . .I am so impressed I am going to send the URL to every man, woman, child and fertile dog and cat I have email addresses for . . .I am still amazed to have read such a piece . . I think I will quit while I am ahead and stop looking at porn forever!

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisquealmost 18 years ago
nicely done

Liked the way you got such a sensous take on a well-covered theme. Could have done with a bit more editing, though.

Good luck.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 18 years ago
Very artistic

Good job of writing, especially the handling of all those POV switches. Good luck in the contest.

Rumple

sacksackalmost 18 years ago
"a diamond in the rough"

Absolutely worth a little more care with editing, at last a story that really fits the contest theme. Even with the occasional flaw, this is one of the few contest entries that definitely deserves a "5".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice work.

Definitely a diamond in the rough. Great ideas and great images but a little editing would make it easier to read and would add a lot to the flow of the piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous