Faerie Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers

"Indeed," Maeve said. "And I believe you have given me a child that will grow to become great in our world. You have a strong heart, a good soul and the spirit of a dreamer. Those are all the best qualities for a powerful faerie queen. My father was very much like you, so I was told. If your daughter becomes the faerie I expect, your name will be highly honored among our kind."

For some reason, that filled me with some melancholy. I had apparently produced a child, a child I'd probably never see. Maeve seemed to sense my feelings because she leaned over and softly kissed my forehead and caressed my neck.

"Oh, you will see her," she said. "Perhaps not in the flesh, but you will see her in your dreams, and you will be blessed with strong progeny of your own, with a woman of your own kind. And soon, I think."

"What are you talking about?" I said, genuinely puzzled.

"You left a woman behind when you embarked on this quest, did you not?" she said.

"Um, not really," I said. "I mean, I had a girlfriend back home I liked a lot, but we broke it off right before I left."

I explained about my ex-girlfriend, Mary, and how I didn't want to keep her on a string while I was gone. Maeve just laughed that crystalline laugh I'd already come to love.

"I think if you contact her, write her a letter, give her a call, you will discover that she's waiting for you," Maeve said.

"Well then, should I go to her now?" I said, confused.

"Of course not," Maeve said. "You have a dream to fulfill, and I am going to help you achieve it. Roll over onto your stomach. It's time to give you strength."

I did as I was bidden. I looked back to see Maeve reach into her white pouch. I couldn't see what she scooped out of it, but I thought I caught a glimpse of something sparkling in the moonlight.

"Close you eyes and relax," Maeve whispered.

Again, I did as I was told, and I felt Maeve's soft hands caressing me from my neck, over my shoulders and down my back. As she massaged me, I felt the most incredible feeling of well-being flow through me. My sore muscles seemed to relax, the knottiness seemed to smooth out.

She scooped out more of whatever it was she was working into my skin, and used it over my buttocks, the backs of my thighs, down my calves, even to my sore and chapped feet. As she worked her hands over me, she whispered a chant in that same alien language she'd used earlier.

Then she turned me onto my back and repeated the process, working her hands down my chest, my stomach, over my abdomen, my thighs and down again to my feet.

After she had massaged every part of me except my cock, she brushed her fingers over my temples and down my cheeks, then worked her way down my arms, finishing by sensually caressing my fingers. I had never felt anything like it, and I was consumed with renewed passion.

My cock was bursting, throbbing hard again, and it was bouncing off my abdomen in abject lust. I reached up and filled my hands with Maeve's pendulous breasts, softly feeling the milky skin of her flesh and lightly squeezing her rocky nipples.

Maeve smiled, almost – dare I say? – devilishly, and her eyes had a lustful gleam. Reluctantly, I let her pull her breasts from my grasp as she moved down between my legs.

We stared at each other, communicating wordlessly as she took my hard cock in hand and brought her lips close to the head. I felt her warm breath on the angry red flesh, and felt a slight coolness where it came into contact with the well of pre-cum at the tip.

I groaned then as she let the head of my cock pass her lips and she drew me into her mouth. She sucked half of my cock in, until the head hit the entrance to her throat. She worked me up and down, up and down, and I could feel the cum rising like sap from the work of her mouth.

As good as it felt, though, I wanted more. I sensed that our time was growing short, and I wanted to give Maeve as much pleasure as she was giving me. I gently pried her mouth off my cock, and she looked at me hotly as I got up off my pallet and maneuvered her onto her back.

"It's my turn to please you," I whispered, and as I did, I slid between her legs and pressed my face to her bubbling cunt. Her labia were a dark pink color, almost red, and her thick bush gleamed with the juice of her arousal.

I inhaled her musky aroma, the powerful scent of womanhood. So many things I didn't understand, but one thing I did understand was the union between male and female, and a love that could only bloom for a short time.

I clamped my mouth onto Maeve's creamy pussy, and slid my tongue into her groove, tasting her tartness. I worked my lips, my tongue, even my teeth on her crotch.

I sucked her labia with my lips, bored my tongue into her vagina and used my teeth to nip at her clit, and I was rewarded by the writhing of Maeve's body as a climax of huge proportions built up steam.

"Ohhhhh, pleeeeease," she whispered. And again, she spoke in the language that I now knew was the tongue of her race.

Suddenly, her whole body seemed to tense and her breath caught for just a second, then she groaned heavily as the orgasm hit her full-force. She thrashed on the pallet, her sweat-covered body gleaming in the moonlight.

Looking up from Maeve's crotch, I must have been hallucinating, because I thought I saw, right at the edge of my campsite, and crowd of beings, young faeries perhaps, or possibly wood nymphs. I'd never be sure. And when I blinked again, the images were gone.

I looked down at Maeve again, and the look in her eyes sent a shiver of lust through my body. She stared in absolute passion as I got up on my knees between her legs, pressed the throbbing head of my cock to her open, waiting pussy and drove it in hard.

I heard the breath being forced out of Maeve's lungs from the power of my assault. I bent down and gathered her in my arms and we kissed again, hot and hard, while my cock quickly picked up speed in her powerful pussy.

It was like we were in a dream, floating on wings of lust as I fucked my faerie queen with everything I had. Maeve's legs were wrapped around my back as she moved powerfully under me, urging me on in her strange language.

I was firmly in control, though, and I kept my pace measured, and soon my patience was rewarded as she threw her head back and exploded again in orgasm, her body twitching and jerking as her lust consumed her.

I really lost track of time; it just seemed like I could go on forever, but I knew eventually I'd have to finish. And, I could feel the tingle that told me I was about to explode in a righteous climax.

Getting up on my knees, I drove my cock powerfully back and forth in her spastic cunt. I pulled almost all the way out, then plunged all the way in. As I repeated that process several times, I latched onto her slippery tits for leverage.

Faster and harder, I fucked Maeve liked I'd never fucked a woman before. Sweat stung my eyes as I felt the hard sizzle of my orgasm as it boiled over. Maeve's eyes were squeezed shut as another, final climax washed over her body.

With a final gasp of passion, I leaned over Maeve's body, plunged balls deep and released a torrent of hot cum deep in her pussy. I emptied myself of everything I had left in my body, giving her my all in great jerking thrusts.

Our arms and legs clutched at each other as we slowly floated back to consciousness from the remarkable passion we'd just shared.

Finally, I looked deep in Maeve's eyes, which had a dreamy cast to them. I knew her time on earth was about over.

But then her eyes cleared one last time, and she looked into my eyes.

"You will have a long, happy life," she said. "So I only ask one favor of you."

"What's that, darling?" I said, as a weariness began to cover my body.

"You will have a daughter, and when you do, name her after me," Maeve said. "You have been so much more than I could have ever expected of a man, and I want you to remember me as more than just a flight of fancy, remember our time together as more than just one night of passion. You have given me and my kind a great and wonderful gift, the gift of another generation. And you have given me the gift of pleasure, the knowledge of passion without bounds. It will sustain me for the rest of my time. For that, I cannot thank you enough."

"I love you, Maeve, and I'll never forget you," I said, and I could feel hot tears forming in my eyes.

Maeve gently rolled me onto my back, her body still covering mine. Again her lips gently caressed my forehead, and I could feel her fingers softly massaging my temples. As she did, I could feel her own teardrops falling on my cheeks

"Goodbye, Blake," she whispered. "I love you."

Just about the time I drifted into a deep sleep, I felt her lips on mine and she kissed me deeply, passionately.

The next thing I knew, I could feel the hot rays of sunrise hitting my face, and I awoke with a start. At first, I wasn't sure if I had dreamed the previous night's encounter. I mean, it was so crazy that it couldn't have been real.

But then I realized that I was lying naked on the open pallet, with my shorts and T-shirt lying just where Maeve had tossed them when she took them off of me. And my cock definitely had that feeling of having been drained in a most satisfactory way.

I reached down between my legs, and, sure enough, I could feel the crust of commingled orgasm on my shaft. I lay back on my pillow and smiled. It was a sad smile, but it was a smile.

"Goodbye, Maeve," I said softly. "May the four winds blow you safely home."

I got up then, and I couldn't believe how good I felt. It was like I'd drunk deeply of some fountain of rejuvenation. My muscles weren't sore, and my soul was soaring.

I did a quick cleaning with the soapless bath that I'd brought along, the stuff hospitals use to bathe bedridden patients.

Then I dressed, had a quick breakfast, packed my gear and set back out on the trail with renewed determination.

Of course, there were still some difficult stretches over the next few weeks, but every time things got tough, I remembered Maeve and the inspiration she'd given me.

The next time I got to a place where I could take a day or so off the trail, I called Mary back home. To my surprise, she was delighted to hear from me, told me she missed me and she'd been thinking about me, "just about all the time."

When I reached the end of my hike, at Mt. Katahdin in Maine, Mary was there to meet me, she drove us back to Bangor, and we flew home together from there.

Once we got home, our relationship deepened, and on Midsummer Night, a year to the day – well, night, actually – after my encounter with Maeve in Shenandoah, I took Mary as my wife. Exactly a year after that, she gave birth to our first child, a girl that we named Maeve.

I've never told anyone about my Midsummer Night's encounter with Maeve, but Mary always looks at me funny when I call our daughter my little faerie queen.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers
12