All Comments on 'Faerie Queen'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Do not miss this one...

So beautifully written, sensuous and almost believable fancy! Left a nice inner glow to have read it!

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 17 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful story. It's not only about lust, but about giving as well. Very nice.

Black Tulip

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it.

I loved this story. Sweet and erotic and arousing. Quite a combination. Thank you for your contributions to this community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My Favorite

This is the BEST story I’ve ever read here on Literotica! If I could write, this is exactly the story I would have written. If it were real, I would be “Mary” – amusingly enough… that’s my name. Strange how art follows life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

a story of a true and deep feelings, honor and respect. It was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Spellbinding.

This was absolutely wonderful.

I loved the way it was writen, it flowed as I read; unmissable.

Sailor1Sailor1over 17 years ago
It sounds so real...

There is a particular form in literature for faerie tales... a focus on the present, leaving all the mysterious explanations unanswered, since we don't know them anyway. I've read and collected several over the years, in English and German. This is one of the most finely crafted, not to say erotic and passionate, that I've found. Such tales lift and encourage and inspire, and tell of beauty and goodness. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your story

is mentioned on the New Story Review Thread in the Author's Hangout.

FtF

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

Excellent story of love, lust, and hope. Beautifully crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good, loved the whole story

Very good story, I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing...

Wow, this is the best short story of ANY kind that I've ever read, you would even thrive in non-erotic fiction, I'd love to read more by you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Insightful and Deeply Moving

If excellence was the standard then I would say you exceeded the standard. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

I am a person with a very or maybe over active imagination...the scenes painted by your words in my mind by far outweigh any special effect film/game of Faerie land genre. keep on crankin them out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

I just love this story; it had me in tears when she left him after they were finished. Jack_straw has done an exquisite job of creating the world in which this encounter could happen, and his attention to detail is peerless. I especially loved the subtle Grateful Dead reference at the end with the line from Franklin's Tower, "May the four winds blow you safely home." From now on, every time I hear that song, I'll think of Maeve and Blake and their magical mating dance. This deserves more than 5 stars; it deserves 500 stars for one of the best stories ever on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

A enchanted piece of writing! I loved it!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Well done! I can't speak about your experience with Maeve, but you do seem to know about camping, hiking and Scouting. The story, although short, was just right, from the first to the happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous