Eviscerated Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alicia, we've never played together."

"No, Alicia is too good for you." She grabbed a fistful of cloth and ripped it from his flesh. "And if you ever even think of touching her, I'll be forced to kill you."

Jason blinked and stammered. "So who... are you? You can't be... Allison? Allison, where in the hell have you been if you aren't dead?"

"You know where I was, Jason. You put me there. You left me without a second thought. That's what you get when your play gets too rough. The girl dies and you dump her ass in the bushes. They send the cops to tell the next of kin all about the horrible ways they died. But what they don't know about you is that you are a necrophiliac. You keep the bodies for awhile, don't you? In the cold freezer."

"I think you have some issues. Allison is dead, Alicia." Jason's hand groped for the keys under his hand, but the cold metal comfort wasn't there. It instead spread along the length of his spine. "Hey, that guy that was with you. He was the cop. Maybe you should call him. If you go outside the door and yell, the butler will hear you." His thoughts raced. There was no way she could have known about the keys. She couldn't have seen them and he had never told anyone that they were there.

"You know, I don't think I will. Alicia has found someone that takes care of her. I am going to let them be alone." She pressed the tip of the blade against Jason's belly and squealed with delight as the blood welled around it. She lapped at it with her tongue. "Besides, it's you I am here for. I want them to find you and all the nasty things you have stashed down here along with any bodies you might still have. The girls come up missing for weeks. How it is that you haven't been caught yet is completely beyond me." Her breathing quickened when she saw the fear reflected in Jason's eyes. "Does this excite you?"

"The cops in this town must be too busy banging the families of the deceased to actually do their jobs." If she had told him she was fooling around with the cop, he was going to use it to his full advantage. Maybe he could goad her back into the sweet little thing she had been at the coffeehouse.

"Yea, but this one is a real hottie. Dark hair, dark eyes, tall and muscular. He has to work out. You should have seen the look in Alicia's eyes when she saw him naked."

Jason blinked hard and shook his head. He knew screaming for help wouldn't do anything. He was manacled to the table and struggling wouldn't help. Plus, the table was made for females, not males. His hands were too large for him to even think of pulling his hands free. His only hope was going to be convincing the girl to let him free. Once he got out of this, he was going to have to install some form of call button that he could hide. "Look, Alicia..."

"Allison," the reply was crisp, but soft and unhurried. She ran the blade along the skin of his stomach, leaving little white lines that soon welled with a thin line of blood. Jason hissed involuntarily as her tongue ran along the wounds. His flesh was hot from the fresh wound and her tongue should have felt cool, not hot like it was. Jason shuddered and strained against the restraints.

"You really need to stop now. This is getting a tad out of control, Ali- Allison." He looked around for anything that could help him and found nothing. Then again, he had set it up this way. He didn't want any of his playmates actually being able to free themselves. It would take the fun out of torturing them.

"Yea. I said that once. And you know something, you didn't stop. Even when I told you I couldn't breathe. I agreed to be your corpse. I never knew I was agreeing to it literally." Allison climbed on the table and straddled her newly made crosshatch of cuts, rubbing her pussy against them. Jason could feel she was wearing something rough under her skirt like lace. It hurt like hell each time she ground her hips down into his sensitive flesh.

"So what do you have planned, anyway? I would like to know what I am getting myself into."

Allison laughed. "With your penchant for medieval torture, Jason, I would think you know what this entails. Many times the executioners would torture the subject before their death. I am just having a little fun with you, that's all."

"You... you really mean to kill me?"

"Well, yes, I did." Allison's smile was very nearly scary as Jason looked up into her eyes. She leaned in very close to him, her hair brushing the sides of his face. "Why, did you have something else in mind?"

"Yes! I never intended to die tonight!" He was panicking and he knew it. She wouldn't listen to reason. His blood was running cold. "Please. Please don't kill me."

"I said that, too, before I died. And you know something; you strangled me to death, didn't you? You didn't take pity on me. Why should I take pity on you?"

"Because I can tell you what happened. I can tell you all about your sister's death. Just let me go!" Jason wriggled like a fish on a hook. She had him and she knew it. The only thing he could do is offer the truth and hope that she let him off.

"Really. You think that I need to know what happened?"

"I think you want to know. Why else would you have called tonight?"

"Fair enough." She sat on his stomach and rested her elbows on her knees. "Go ahead.

Jason cleared his throat. "You... you promise to let me go if I tell you? And you won't go to the cops?"

"Hey, you can't be tried for it again. Double Jeopardy and all that. So hit me with it."

He nodded very quickly and nervously and cleared his throat again. "Okay, so I found your sister at the club, right? She was a nice piece of work all dressed in this short little leather skirt and a leather vest. My favorite part was her shoes. She was wearing these shoes that laced all the way up her legs. I knew I had to have her. Problem was, she was blonde. I don't normally like blondes, right? But I decided to give this one a shot." He paused and licked his lips. His voice trembled through his entire speech. He took a deep breath and began again.

"So we dance for awhile and I buy her a couple of drinks. She starts feeling tired and all that, so I offer to bring her back here for a private party. She seemed to be all for that and everything. I bring her down here to the dungeon and she was absolutely in love with the tables. She seemed to like them as much as I did. I suggested that we play a little bit, you know, and she agreed. I strapped her down just like this and teased her. I never hurt her, you know, because she had such pretty flesh." Jason gulped and nodded. From where he was sitting, he could see Alicia's panties between her legs where she straddled him. Cute little white lace things, all covered in his blood. He couldn't quite think straight.

"Yea, so we start playing and the way she was laying there, she looked like a corpse. Just like a living corpse. I have always had these fetishes, you know, wondering what it was like, you know? So I asked if she wanted to play out a fetish of her death while I fucked her. Wouldn't you know she said yes? I wrapped my hands around her neck and squeezed and, at first, she really kinda dug it. She even came like that, with my hands around her neck. It was hot as hell, controlling her breathing like that, and then I started to cum and I must have squeezed too hard. She was gasping for breath by that point, clawing at me, her eyes bloodshot. I thought it was all a part of the fun, you know? I thought she was just really getting into it. I kept squeezing and she went limp, so I thought she was playing dead, right? I fucked her until I came and when I pulled out, I realized she wasn't breathing.

"I had a corpse alright, so I kept her there. No sense in letting a good fantasy go to waste. So I just kept fucking her. I kept fucking her, you know? She was dead. She couldn't say no and it wasn't like she was using the body anymore because she was dead. I dumped her ass in the park and paid off some asshole to beat her and take her shit. My dad got me off on the charges of rape and murder.

"Now. I told you. So let me go, alright?"

"Wow. Thanks. That's what I needed for closure. You strangled me while you fucked me, then you continued fucking me after I was dead? You are one sick fuck, you know that?" Allison hopped down from the table and rooted through the cabinets.

"Yea. So you promised to let me go, right? So you're just playing now?"

"You could say that. See, I have always had this fantasy and you are going to help me out, alright? But I am not going to ruin the surprise, okay? You just lay there like a good little slut and I will do whatever I want to you. After I am done, I will let you go. Sound fair?"

"How do you know what I said to her? How do you know?"

"Oh so NOW the other side of the story comes out." Allison sighed. "Yea, well, I was there. I remember what you said. I was in tears. I was crying. I wanted to go home. You wouldn't let me until I went through with this one little thing. Know something? You didn't let me go home to my sister like I kept begging. Instead, you killed me. So the least you can do is just sit here and be good for me, alright?"

"You are scary, Alicia. Damned scary."

"You talk too much." Allison slipped her panties off and jammed them into Jason's mouth. She made sure to tuck them all the way in and duct tape his mouth shut. "Now, since you have, and I said this before, a penchant for medieval torture, I have this little fetish. I want to draw and quarter you." Allison picked up a pair of scissors and opened and closed them twice, each time making a sickening snip. Jason shuddered and tears rolled down his cheeks. Although it was muffled, he was wailing. "You know how painful this is going to be, so I decided to muffle you now before anyone decided to come lurking around. Hold still now." She pinched a small section of his belly beneath her fingers and snipped at it with the scissors. They were dull and the skin didn't cut very well, yet she patiently kept trimming. Jason was no longer wailing, he was full out screaming with the panties jammed and taped into his mouth. The tears were still running rivers down his face and he struggled against the shackles, rubbing his wrists bare bloody. Allison noticed and clucked softly. "I should have thought about it and put the fuzzy things over your wrists like you did for me. Made it a bit harder to find evidence."

Allison inspected her work. "I think this should be wide enough. If not, we will just start snip, snip, snipping again." Her grin was purely evil and through Jason's tears, her face appeared contorted so her smile took more than half of her face. Jason was shuddering and crying, still straining against the bonds that held him, although he was struggling less. Allison dipped her forefinger into the wound and dug around Jason's insides, trying to wrap her finger around his intestines. She was positively amazed how slippery his insides were. It was difficult to actually get a grip on anything. Another trip to the toy cabinet resulted in small meat hooks that were commonly used in suspensions. Allison managed to snag a section of intestine and pulled a loop out through the cut in Jason's belly. He shrieked and writhed in pure agony as she tugged his insides and had managed to pull a foot of innards out before he lost consciousness. She giggled in a mad way as she continued her devilish evisceration, piling them on his stomach across the crosshatch wounds. She sang a lullaby as she worked. "Conserve your energy, my love. You are going to need it!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Jason. Jason, wake up. Come on, wake up!" Light patting on his cheeks roused him from his sleep. His eyes lulled open to see a blonde imp sitting cross-legged on his chest, completely naked. He swallowed, blinked, and tried to move. All efforts of movement were halted by the screaming pain in his body. He moaned, but his screams were muffled by the panties still taped firmly in his mouth. "This is the best part!" Allison giggled madly and slid along his chest toward his stomach. She grabbed handfuls of something Jason couldn't identify and showed it to him as it glistened. "You have lovely entrails, my love. It's no wonder you wanted to keep them to yourself." She ran her tongue along the flesh she held in her hands. Jason's eyes were wide and he began to struggle again. Allison cackled and spread her legs wide, placing one foot on each of his shoulders. She began stroking her clit with the shiny yellow-white muscle. "Are you going to make me cum, you dirty little slut? Yes you are!" Allison thrust her hips against Jason and rubbed her clit faster. Jason tried in vain to struggle as he had been chained to the table. She threw her head back, moaning, feeling the slide of his organs against her flesh. She slipped a finger inside her pussy. Tears began falling down Jason's cheeks. He cried and strained weakly against his bonds. The pain was completely overwhelming and he wished for his own death as Allison gyrated against him, breathing hard. She doubled over a section of his guts and used it as a dildo, sliding it in and out of her pussy, still rubbing her clit. She moaned and wriggled against him, his screams of pain urging her forward to climax. Her pussy clenched tight and she came, hissing his name from between her teeth.

She slid from the table and dressed. Patting his head as she walked by, Allison strolled casually from the room and down the hall, closing the door tightly behind her.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The ringing of a cell phone roused Alicia from sleep. She rolled over and slapped at the nightstand to turn off her alarm that hadn't been ringing. Bailey's voice floated to her ears and she reached behind her back for him. She pulled him down against her as he talked. Alicia could hear the person on the other end of the phone just faintly. He was talking matter of factly. Alicia snuggled into Bailey's arms as he hung up the phone.

"Alicia, I have to go." Bailey kissed her forehead before standing and rooting for his clothes on the floor.

"Why, what's going on?"

"Jason Altwater was found dead in his basement tonight. Someone eviscerated him. They called me in on the case."

"Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person." Alicia snorted.

"Looks like you got your wish, Alicia. Good thing I did stay here with you tonight, or I would have been knocking at your door for an alibi. Although I'm not going to like explaining to my boss that I can account for your whereabouts." He looked to Alicia who was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "What are you smiling about."

"My sister told me that if anything ever happened to hurt me, she would kill the guy who did it."

Bailey made a little noise in his throat. "The dead can't come back and kill people, Alicia."

"I know." She looked down at the bedspread. "I'll see you when you get home."

Bailey kissed her again and darted downstairs.

12