All Comments on 'Evil Empire Strikes Halloween'

by Fishnet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ummm, you know what?

A good wife is even harder to find than a good assistant!

Plan 2: make wife the assistant - cut out the middleman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sexy

Pretty sexy reading to me. I agree a good assistant is hard to find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why do people who hate sex....

... post on Literotica? There are, I think, about three people who continually leave NASTY comments about any sex story on Literotica in which ANYBODY gets to enjoy non-marital sex. It always has to be doom and perdition for these killjoys, who cannot tolerate the idea that anybody has nice fantasies.

This was a nice story, with a fun ending. These are FANTASIES; they're not real. I think - I _HOPE_ - we all know that. Every sex story doesn't have to be a morality play in which all transgressors are punished and all offended partners get to mete out the just deserts.

So those few of you who keep leaving comments about "wimp" husbands; go away, and go back to whatever Puritan church you slithered out of. Some of us enjoy the stories, and we know the difference between fiction and reality - even if you do not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm in agreement

This was a cute and funny story. I actually enjoyed the sexual play and the fact that the wife knew and the husband knew. If both parties are willing then hey...life's wonderful. People who leave comments like the one below should learn to leave a name too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hmmm

Incidental conversation about 3 some is different than deciding to fuck someone without discussing it and agreeing to it. Oh - the sex was arousing but the situation wasn't and it killed any erotisism as far as I was concerned. Just another mindless stroke without a rhyme or ---.

In a marital setting what occured was thought to be cute by some but not as speculated (3some) or agreed upon as an alone fuck - she just decided to be banged by a subordinate and worse in my opinion was the wimp watching not having agreed to 3some or a subordinate fuck - and not joining in or really giving a shit who or when she fucks or whether he knows about it - a strange but not erotic or real spousal sharing situation. Where is his strange piece of ass or moreso his interest for it - he apparently only wants to sickly watch - - how arousing HUH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lol

Good story....one mistake.

Oberon is the lord of the Fairy Folk...Onderon is Leia's homeplanet.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I had my own dick out and was jacking off along with them.

Obviously only a queer would get off watching another man fuck his wife so I rated it 1*.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good assistants...

Good assistants can always be replaced. Ok wife and husband accepted it, but the assistant should have been fired before the party ended. If he was cunning enough to cheat on his boss, he would have been cunning enough to steal from him too.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
yeah that....

@impo_58 has it right.

If your so-called "good assistant" will betray you like that, then it is time to find a new one.

Maybe one with really big boobs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No one in the story

Has an ounce of self respect or control. I'd fire the lot if I was boss. And good riddance.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Boss

The boss is a cuck, the wife is a whore, Robert is just an asshole. Nobody worth a.damn in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous