All Comments on 'Evelyn's Nude Awakening'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dreampilot79dreampilot79almost 19 years ago
Nice work and good luck

Very nice story... Now where was that beach house?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Terrific

It was a great story, and a fantasy that all young men should have. A great read!

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

A love story that should be the example for all these fantasy stories on Literotica.

lloyd_5lloyd_5almost 19 years ago
hyperbole spoils a good story

The plot is very good but marred irrevocably by an overuse (abuse?) of flowery metaphors, adjectives and adverbs (and a few typos). A 'naked body' doesn't need 'completely' - it is or it isn't.

Even Barbara Cartland wouldn't have got into 'attentive clitorises' and having chagrin 'floundering on a rocky shore'. If you are going to write good romance, you need a tough editor.

Leaving aside 'surreal lucidity' - whatever that means - isn't it an oxymoron? - I really struggled with 'the attraction to him seemed to draw her through her womb'.

I'm trying to be positive. You are so much better than the "turn the handle, crank out another page" type of romance writers that fill this site with second rate 'crowd-pleasers'.

Take romance seriously and you will be wonderful. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pleased

that you undertook the effort - it was entertainingly erotic and sensual - and comfortably respectful to each character and the reader.

You are growing and it is appreciated.

Thanks with Regard

Black TulipBlack Tulipalmost 19 years ago
Sweet

That was one sweet love story. Maybe a bit too flowery for my taste, but definitely romance.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

underbraustunderbraustalmost 19 years ago
Wow, great work.

I have planned a walk around the coast for a while now. You may just have spurred me in to doing it! I don't know who that editor guy is, I liked "drawing through my womb". It is a really touching story, and has a great tone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow, great job!

keep it up. It brings back memories of my own past! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful Story

What a loving and kind story. I loved it. Your descriptions of her and his intimate parts was just great. So many authors get quite vulgar in this regard. Thanks for your gentle and kind descriptions of those parts and their emotions. My favorite stories are centered in nudity. Yours is the best that I have read. Please continue to lead the way in your way of storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Good Story

well told with romance and passion and the sex is not in your face. bit of a bummer though when she got tupped on their first shag - new a girl once who got pregnant on her first fuck in the back of a car - not by me - she knew instantly she was tupped when she got out later.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Charming!

Sweet, affectionate, and happily steamy. I can't wait for the next chapter!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Excellent balance

You walked the line that defines erotic and didn't stray. An excellent tale that has everybody searching maps to find that beach house. As one comment noted - some of the descriptives got flowery and this is the area to tweak - reread them critically.

Otherwise an enthralling tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.