Determination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

I smiled, feeling the same way. I attempted to ignore the feel of her hot wet passage clenching around me as I watched the smile slowly spreading across her lips and the gentle quiverings atop her chest. Her legs wrapped around my waist, ensnaring me in a trap from which I had absolutely no desire to escape.

At that point, I simply gave in to the love we shared, the love filling the small single dorm room, the love romantically heightened by the false fireplace. Together, we moved and breathed as one, our bodies and our hearts joined.

I pressed a thumb to her clitoris and began to strum gently. Slowly, I increased the pressure, watching and listening to my girlfriend's reactions, taking additional pleasure in how she quivered around me.

We moved slowly for a long time, our eyes locked, our hearts speaking for us. I would slowly increase the pressure on her clitoris and listen to her hardening breaths until I thought she was about to reach her release, then back off greatly, allowing her to calm and simmer before starting anew. The way she would quake around me at times made me think I would not be able to hold back any longer, and I desperately wanted to last as long as possible – not for me, but for Jenni.

At last, I reached for her ankles, and moved them atop my shoulders. The feeling of her stockings up my chest and upon my shoulders was almost as mesmerizing as the feeling of her loving body.

She clutched at the bedspread as I began to move rather quickly within her, pistoning faster and faster. "Yes! Yes!" she cried softly, her hands closing into fists and pulling at the bedspread.

There is no better phrase for it: I was fucking my girlfriend, hard. The metal posts of the bed were slamming into the wall with my every lunge into her squirming body. My breaths were more like grunts. Her squeals and moans were sweet music to me. Judging from just the height she was attaining as she pulled at the bedspread, I knew that she was about to reach the release she sought, the release I longed to give her.

Her eyes were wide open, boring directly into mine, wild flames aglow. Her mouth was open wide, her lower jaw visibly vibrating with no sound escaping past her parted lips. I violated her body again and again, grunting loudly, and that was the trigger for her, shoving her over the precipice of sanity, and I was rewarded with her liquid love and her carnal cries. Knowing I was perilously close to my own release, I spread Jenni's extended legs quickly, withdrew from her rumbling passage, and heard my voice joining hers as my love was fired repeatedly upon her until, at last, I was spent, sated.

I stood beside the bed for a long time, with Jenni's ankles once again upon my shoulders. I stroked her stockinged legs, occasionally kissing her feet through the heels. We shared a loving gaze, neither of us saying anything as her hands slowly massaged my essence into her skin.

From the dorm room above us, we finally heard the soft telltale sound of a bed rhythmically impacting a wall. "At least we're not the only ones enjoying this special night," Jenni whispered with a smile.

At that, I let her legs fall toward the floor and joined her on the bed. She rolled atop me and we kissed slowly, lovingly, the sounds of lovemaking from above us unmistakable.

"Thank you," my girlfriend finally whispered. "I truly enjoyed sex for the first time thanks to you. Thank you."

I simply hugged Jenni tightly. I had been determined to make this experience a good one for her, and my determination had proven successful.

We made love several more times that night, and we were both so exhausted that we skipped our Wednesday morning classes. It was so wonderful to wake up in her bed for once, with her head resting upon my chest.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers
12