All Comments on 'Deidre & Horniest Horny'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

Box, you are one nasty boy, but you get my juices flowing. Keep it UP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Do-nuts

I think the author showed a lot of class with the part about feeding him the do-nuts, it's like the frosting on a cake.

newtype2525newtype2525about 17 years ago
Wow! What next?

Nastyiness at it's finest!

Hurry up and make a whole series out of this!

You sir can write!

DragonteethDragonteethabout 17 years ago
What Can I say?

This story is just great fun. The “child like”, slightly naive style works very well with the content. I’m going to have to come back to this and have a look at the other stories in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Damn that Noah!

Well done Boxlicker! I don't normally go in for this sort of story, but I enjoyed it very much, as evidenced by my sopping wet panties after I was done. I loved it when Horny licked out the girls. Mmmm! If only I could find me a pet like Horny!

Tam

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 17 years ago
Interesting

I just knew that unicorns really existed.

I enjoyed the story and you made it believable the way you wrote.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting...

I know that you, (a Straight guy), wrote this story, but let me tell you this. As those little equine fan girls come of age, deep down in their hearts, their secret girlish fancies of meeting a unicorn turn erotic with time. The same goes for me, although your opinion of the unicorn differs greatly than mine. Unicorns in pagan times were symbols of the freedoms of sexual pleasure. When Christianity was introduced to the pagan world, the unicorns represented purity and love. I am not against the domestication of animals, however, I have always been enchanted by wild horses. I believe the unicorn is a roaming creature free of obligations to us petty mortals. I fancy a unicorn, but would look upon it as a lucky chance encounter, or join it on its adventures out of friendship or love. I believe likewise considering the lifestyles, lifespans and intelligance of mythical creatures, that owning a unicorn would break its free roving spirit. That they are restless creatures who fled from our savage pursuit of them in the past. It is not a matter of taming them as pets, but rather communicating and adjusting to their methods if one took it upon her/him/self to live among their kind. I view them with awe and like others am inspired by their noble breed. Don't misinterpurt my comment, I loved your story. I just wish that your heroines found a telekentic way of communicating with the beast. Other than that, it reminded me of my little pony. I also ask of you one more thing if you are to make even more adventures of this amazing trio. Please describe the unicorn and girls more. And no I don't mean tits, cock etc... I want an actual description of Horny, I don't even know what colour he is! And the girls too, I don't even know their skin colour, eye colour etc... I have imagined their appearances, but wish to have you share with me what YOU the authour imagined them to look like. If you don't want to make a fourth story, ignore my request then, I know you're busy with your other stories, but maybe you could slow down and put more effort into one. Quantity beats quality. Oh and yes I almost forgot. I mentioned the girlish appeal of a unicorn, but didn't say that gay men enjoy them annaly and orraly too. Okay now I'm really sorry, because I never gave a thought to the female unicorn. Please write one about a man and a female unicorn, pet or wild. prefferably wild, but for this particular series a pet would be more appropiate. Thank-you, enjoy yourself! Eeewww! Not like that you sicko! lol. I bet you're keyboard is pretty sticky after enjoying yourself. I wonder whose story you were reading. Have FUN! Oh not that again. Whatever, good day/night. THAT works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yummy

Mmmm a very sexy story! Made me so wet

lildragonlildragonover 16 years ago
Thank You

I absolutly enjoyed this trilogy. I would love to read more!! Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Please! This made me want to get fucked by a horse! Im addicted to hOrny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
UNICORN LOVE!

WANT MORE!!!!!!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 11 years agoAuthor
Other Stories in the series

Well, this is the third of the series, and I have been working on another. It has been over a year since I wrote anything on the fourth of the series, but I still intend to finish it. Click on my name and it will take you to my index page where the others are, and there will be instructions on making me one of your favorites if you want to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good work box, not only did it get me wet but made me cum 5 times. Using the horn and tongue were my favorite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous