All Comments on 'Dazzled by December: Honolulu'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Beautiful Story!

A George Strait song and the Hawaiian Islands. What a lovely concept. Is it just my imagination, or is Red getting better with each story she writes. Red has captured the warmth and friendliness of the Islands. If you're looking for a pleasant escape - then escape into this story, "Dazzled by December." You'll be glad you did!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Your story

Has been mentioned in the New Story Reviews thread. *wink*

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Hot piece of work, Red

A sensual and erotic tidbit, just the thing to start my morning.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderfully done

Red, from one country music lover to another. Very hot and a wickedly evil idea.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
Definitely up to the level I expect...

...from Red. She is an excellent writer, and this story is no exception. A hot threesome with a divorcee and a married couple. Plus the smart idea of the condom and the sexiness of a woman looking to enjoy herself in the terrible aftermath of her divorce. She needed some recreation, after all. I give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How'd this chapter get by me?

DC:

As hot and erotic as it is it would have been a shame. This is a fine tale you're telling and as usual with you, well worth the read. Thank You. Ronnie W.

warmhoney1warmhoney1over 17 years ago
oh dear Red...

this is another of your goodies. I'd hate to have to make a decision on which of your stories is a favorite of mine. I too like country music and Hawaii. Putting the two together...well that makes for a great read. Keep em coming, hon. Someday I'll get them all read. I'm working hard on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous