All Comments on 'Dance of a Kiss'

by My Erotic Tale

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
neonlyteneonlyteabout 19 years ago
Intriguing

Masterful use of words.

I'll read this again, it deserving.

AnnoraAnnoraabout 19 years ago
This is the stunning artful work`

To only have a chance to score it 100% does it no justice.

Perfect story line. Perfect descriptive writing. Perfect love story. The ending makes you only want more.

Kudo's

~Annora

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Very well written.

Loved the poetic flow of the narrative. Nicely done!

cookiejarcookiejarabout 19 years ago
So well written...

Fantastic story! I was riveted from the start. Good luck!

Du LacDu Lacabout 19 years ago
smiles

Nice write art.. but you know that... du~

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursabout 19 years ago
Gonna have to disagree...

with everyone else. There's a reason I don't read romance novels (cause they suck) and this writing, while technically proficient, is reminiscent of that style of writing.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 19 years ago
Imagine, a Romance story that reads like a Romance

While everyone is entitled to their own opionion, to put-down a story in the Romance category because it reads like a romance, a genre "aloneil" admits to not caring for, would seem to defy all laws of logic and common sense.

"Gee whiz, Mr. Shakespeare, I don't like all that lovey-dovey stuff and the underage sex and those teenagers getting killed. That stuff's just gross. Your play is well-written, but I'll have to give "Romeo and Juliet" a rating of 25 and maybe a one-bomb."

Give me a break. Hang in the ET.

Rumple

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 19 years ago
ET, a very well-done ROMANCE

It's hard for me to comprehend someone voluntarily reading a Romance category Valentine's contest story, then running it down because it reads like a romance. Say what?

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and it's to the credit of the preson who left the previous PC that they included their name. But the reasoning used defies all logic. "Great writing, Mr. Faulkner. But I don't like southern novels, so I've given your story a 25 and will probably vote accordingly."

Good work, ET.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not my cup of tea. I wish there were a separate section for "Fantasy".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really?

Perhaps, this is poetry, but hardly prose. Last time I checked, prose is to have complete sentences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous