All Comments on 'Daemon & Sunny Ch. 08'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yippee!!!

More of a brilliant story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing!

I've been checking and checking for the past month for the next chapter and here it is, and worth all the waiting! Keep up the excellent work and PLEASE keep writing! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for each part to come out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yea!

You've made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

It was a bit winded, but i loved this. i've also been waiting or a next insalment of this serious although i hope that the next chapter wont take quite as long as this one. i hope you come out with more and i'm wondering about the two princesses at the end of this chapter. will you elaborate on that too or is that just your hook to keep readers on the edge of their seats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thanks

thanks, been waiting a VERY long time for this installment. Excellent character development. Hope you continue this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fabulous story! I practicall screamed when I saw

a new chapter! great character development...but more more more of Sunny and Daemon 'together'!! You wrote such hot scenes for them. but despite the fact that this was non-erotic chapter time, I still love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome!

can't wait for the rest of the story!!!!!!!

ladyofthemasqueladyofthemasquealmost 19 years agoAuthor
Trust me, there's lots of smut in the next chapter

I tried to put smut into this one, but I just had to get through the exposition, and set things up for the next chapter. There's 2-3 more chapters to go (probably only 2, with an epilogue), and the next one, 09, is going to be intense on several levels. This chapter was also hard to write because I didn't quite know how to get from point G to point H without inventing a new letter or something. (Which is why it took so bloody long; sorry!) But I've got that problem smoothed out, and I should get the next update out a lot faster...I hope. (hard to type with crossed fingers, ya know) Enjoy! ~Lotm (aka Ladyofthemasque)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I just love this story!

This is my favorite series at Literotica. It combines sci-fi, romance, and intrigue in a mesmerizing plot. I can't wait for more chapters!

zephrbabezephrbabealmost 19 years ago
Wheeeeeheeheehee

Ah... the princess and queen getting together was cute. But WHERE IS THE MARRIAGE MART?!! Oy! We've been waiting several chapters for this ball... get on with the denoument already!!

I wish you would write more (readers always feel thus about authors they like), because you're so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Where is the rest of it!

Keep going, this is great!!!!

LazaroLazaroalmost 19 years ago
More pleasee

I have been checking and re-checking for the latest update on this story... Please do make it soon! Also, if you're not already in print you should be - your work is that good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just a Q...

Sorry to be a pain in the arse; but in Chapter 3 as well as in a couple of other places you have mentioned that Sunny's hair is auburn. Yet, in this chapter, you talk about her "golden locks pulled back".

Which one is it? And pleaseee ignore me if this delays the posting of the next chapter.

Regards,

A huge fan who is dying to read the rest of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You realy captured me. Please write more, this story was great. I would have loved to see this in a book. You should consider it, you have the talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
IT STOPPED!

MARRIAGE MART! MARRIAGE MART! Please dont tell me your gonna end it there! Where is the ball?!?!? It is a cruel punishment making me wait longer & i wont stand for it! If you dont update soon....i.....i.....ill start begging & it will be very annoying too so please, please, please for the love of god update! - A desperate reader!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Waiting with baited breath

Pleaaaseeeeeee post the next chapter!! I know everyone is begging, I hate waiting and this is one of the best stories on here.

kindashykindashyalmost 19 years ago
Keep it coming!

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yesssss a proper lesbian couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The two queens marrying doesn't seem that realistic (even with invitro, they can't have a biological heir). Not that I mind it, it just doesn't seem to fit with the very formalized court rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2 Queens can have a baby...

If you take the genetics from the two women, I'm sure the advanced technology of this universe would allow for something like that. Hell, I believe we're close to acheiving this on Earth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
science marches on!

Parthenogenesis. No need for a male contribution.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
nature has no sense of humor or kindness

There are excellent reasons that few animal species attempt, much less rely on Parthenogenesis.

And probably, parthenogenesis is a last gasp for survival among a declining population. A wild cast of the genetic dice.

There was a news video a couple of years back, of a lovely young girl suffering from some horrible genetic disability that mimics parthenogenesis.

Broke my heart to see this courageous child struggling to overcome this terrible affliction. Which culls it's victims with a short and pain filled shadow of a life.

I am sorry but I do not remember what the disease is called. If I understood correctly, the children are born with only their mothers chromosomal contribution.

Maybe an advanced technology could overcome the numerous problems of only female gametes. But nothing better ever go wrong or that society is screwed.

Parthenogenesis seems to be nothing more than another evolutionary deadend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous